Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG (36431 Views)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Ikechuob: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Solorrman:
u guyz need to separate long ago bkos ur people worry us in the north,jews claimed u are the family of apes not jews per se bkos the history said ur ancestors where cursed by god in israel when u eat the fish in the pond that was forbidden to b tempered on sabath,most of u turned to pigs and apes,thats why most of pigs u eat and monkeys that u called bush meat are ur brothers and sisters

Go back to school before quoting me. Your grammar is terrible!! Write in Hausa next time and stop murdering English. Noone can decipher what you wrote.

You come from a country where english is the main language yet you can't even write it. Product of quota system. slowpoke. Are you even human?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by onyee25(f): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
If they like let them still be pain that igbo want out of this stinking ship. Awera youths if una like issue a thousands of quit notice, create a billion of hate song even invite Jay z and Beyonce to rap and sing in it for una, as far as igbo are concerned, this shithole una call a country is going to divide and we are getting as far away as we can from you blood thirsty things. Come Oct 1st if any igbo still reside in your region do to them as you like. Those niggas committed suicide as far as we are concerned likewise your brethrens in igbo land should also leave igbo land too come that Oct 1st.

I thank you Awera youths for hasten the Biafran declaraction and opening the eyes of igbo still foolishly playing "one niggeria" with una. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Nnamdi Kanu continue my brother. We are all behind you and support you.
so we residing in the North should leave our studies all for your useless agitation,, Bleep Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Ikechuob: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
onyee25:
so we residing in the North should leave our studies all for your useless agitation,, Bleep Biafra.

Stay there till Oct 1st, let them kill you while doing your "one niggeria" with them. How that fit concern me. As far as I'm concerned after that blood thirsty goats do to you as they preached they would, I'll label your death as a suicide cause you were warned.
Stay there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by MrSly(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahha,
IPOB flawed afonja mercilessly in this thread. Off to another, lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by tsdarkside(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
na so them say we cant arrest the animal,we arrested the animal and they wailed for two years...using all sorts of propaganda and black mail...

the highes embarassment is when they started using their children for protest kneeling on the dirty streets to let their animal go...

now the animal is released under lies that it was sick...now the animal is jumping upandan making more trouble...

okay...kwantinu.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Solorrman(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ikechuob:

Go back to school before quoting me. Your grammar is terrible!! Write in Hausa next time and stop murdering English. Noone can decipher what you wrote.

You come from a country where english is the main language yet you can't even write it. Product of quota system. slowpoke. Are you even human?
if i go back to school then who are u going to call illitrate ? Just let me be extra illitrate because am happy the way i am. I can make an insult and am sure u must understand,that okey for me by the way what do mean by "noone" i prefer u say no one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Theakthedream: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
lionjungle3000:
If they born you well, go and arrest him nah. Useless country!
HOW far? Where is nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Theakthedream: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
The worst mistake the Northerners made was to have sent their hopeless Arewa youths to give that quit notice.

They scored a own goal.

You can't pick Kanu without first jailing all those youths and those who supported them including one of the senators from Kano state.
Where is nnamdi Kanu?

Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video) / Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi