Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG (36432 Views)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by poseidon12: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Weightless excuse from tribalist Dambazzau for not arresting his brothers Arewa youths. They were not quoted out of context. They gave the quit notice and made inciting statements. They should be arrested and prosecuted. Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere in Nigeria. If violence is visited against the Igbos that stay back in the North after October 1, the Arewa youths, the Federal government and the various security agencies would be held responsible. And that action should start the process of disintegration of Nigeria. The Igbos would not tolerate another genocide against them and still remain in Nigeria. Never again.
So Mr Dambazzau, you better call your violent brothers to order. You should let them know that they would be worse off if Nigeria breaks up. Without access to the Niger Delta oil, the North would end up like their Neighbors Chad and Niger Republic.
Of course Nnamdi Kanu has been violating the so called bail conditions. Kanu himself admitted that. But he gave his reasons. He said the FG disobeyed court orders that granted him bail (just like they are doing with Dasuki). So the FG has lost their right to complain about violation of bail conditions.
Also, by not arresting the Northern youths, the FG have given everyone else the right to issue quit notice to anyone. That's a recipe for anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by SolidGenius(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Bolustical:

This is where many people get it wrong,

The success of your political campaign or agitation does not depend on the quantity of your followers but the QUALITY.

Come to think of it,

1. MKO Abiola had most Nigerian masses behind him but the elites were few

2. Buhari never got a shot to Aso Rock since 2003 (despite being so much loved all over the North)until some and influential people backed him up and refined his image,

3. Why does Mugabe so much have a grip on Zimbabwe? Do you think he is so much loved by the masses? It is mainly because Mugabe settles the elites in form of the members of the Independence Army and others.

I can keep on listing, the day your elites see sense in NK's struggle, that is the day Biafra will actualization will start becoming a reality but I don't see such a day very near.

Let him gain millions of supporters everyday, the elites have what the masses do not have- economic power and instrument of violence and coercion.
If it were to be Quality, Trump wouldn't have been President. Quality will only work if the agitation is for personal gains.

Mugabe is still president because he knows how to grease the palms of his backers. Just today Edwin Clerk was disowned by some youth from the SS. What does this tell you??

What people often need atimes isn't just some herd of influential figures... Just ONE person could be the Change they all PRAY for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Praktikals(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
claremont:

I don't normally partake in the tribalistic comments that seem to have taken over Nairaland these days, but let me just debunk this uninformed point you made. The British government will not intervene if a dual national is held incommunicado in his/her original country of birth, this rule only applies for dual passport holders. A carrier of both Nigerian and British passports will not receive British consular assistance if needed in his/her country of birth. https://www.gov.uk/dual-citizenship

Now, you can carry on with your tribalistic arguments with those you were arguing with.
No we can't take this. That link you provided has Afonja hand in it. You can't just come and burst our bubble. You mean our dilector is on his own?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by DocHMD: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Ooh please stop fooling your self

Fine he has visited families that will not change the fact that he lied his way out of jail

He begged the court to free him instead of seeking for quick trials ....that's the main thing I talked about ...visiting families of the friends in jail can't be proven ..let's face the lie part now

^^^ Typical, he has been cornered, now he is running around for respite, clutching on the weak 'Kanu lied' straw to escape drowning. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Until most people in Nigeria realise that except the lord Christ Jesus build the Nation we will keep labouring in vain...

All this noise round about are the noises of drunken men, who are either ruled by their senses or the devil's..

Nigeria government and northerners Spotted In The Holy Bible

For most people who thought Nigeria government is from God Almighty

So that you could differentiate between the work of God Almighty and the error of the age

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nigeria government and northerners.

These are the voices of the most persecuted men in the history of the world and yet we have wonderful virtues to learn from their great lives and amazing letters written, most part with tears, apostle John one time said

" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth".

The others​ also have this to say

But you have fully known my doctrine, my manner of life, my purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yeah​, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue you my son in the things which you had learned and had been assured of, knowing of whom you had learned them;

And that from a child you had known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The LORD CHRIST knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly Nigeria government that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous areNigeria government and northerners, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against dignities before the Lord God Almighty.

But these Nigeria government and the north, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the self proclaimed prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While Nigeria government and northerners promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in there, and overcomed, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nigeria government and northerners according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

For some of you who have chosen to respect your dignities, read this;

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God Almighty: the powers that be are ordained of God Almighty.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he is bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

Made some corrections.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by NCANTaskForce: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Until most people in Nigeria realise that except the lord Christ Jesus build the Nation we will keep labouring in vain...

All this noise round about are the noises of drunken men, who are either ruled by their senses or the devil's..

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible

For most people who thought Nnamdi Kanu is from God Almighty

So that you could differentiate between the work of God Almighty and the error of the age

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

These are the voices of the most persecuted men in the history of the world and yet we have wonderful virtues to learn from their great lives and amazing letters written, most part with tears, apostle John one time said

But you have fully known my doctrine, my manner of life, my purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yeah​, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue you my son in the things which you had learned and had been assured of, knowing of whom you had learned them;

And that from a child you had known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The LORD CHRIST knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against dignities before the Lord God Almighty.

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the self proclaimed prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in there, and overcomed, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God Almighty: the powers that be are ordained of God Almighty.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he is bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

Trash, u expect me to read this trash? Hell no.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by decomaniaboss(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in there, and overcomed, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

na book you wrote sir ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by attackgat: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2017
franchizy:
I feel verybitter why kanu has not been arrested and jailed.

I will never sleep until kanu has been arrested and subsequently sentenced to death by firing squad, or death by stoneing.

Kanu is a terorist, criminal, a school drop out and an enemy of state.

I hate kanu and Igbos and i wish our gallant military more bullets to their guns against the Lunatic kanu and his brainwashed Igbos.

The funny thing is that all Kanu wants if for Nigeria to leave him and his people to go their way

You Nigerians said no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Klington: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
at the mention of kanu, buhari and his people be like

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Elliot2(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Bolustical:

[b]This is where many people get it wrong,

The success of your political campaign or agitation does not depend on the quantity of your followers but the QUALITY.

Come to think of it,

2. Buhari never got a shot to Aso Rock since 2003 (despite being so much loved all over the North)until some and influential people backed him up and refined his image,
as africans dis is what u have been made to believe,but d truth is power belong to d people. therefore,for d first time in afri
3. Why does Mugabe so much have a grip on Zimbabwe? Do you think he is so much loved by the masses? It is mainly because Mugabe settles the elites in form of the members of the Independence Army and others.

I can keep on listing, the day your elites see sense in NK's struggle, that is the day Biafra will actualization will start becoming a reality but I don't see such a day very near.

Let him gain millions of supporters everyday, the elites have what the masses do not have- economic power and instrument of violence and coercion.[/b]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mbjsuki(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

They want to divide the South before striking Osibanjo

If Osibanjo makes the mistake of re arresting Kanu, the South will be divided

Osibanjo will not make this mistake because he knows the consequences of a divided south on his life

Keep dreaming, you're allowed. So Osinbajo is the FG?
So many has fallen before him...Saro Wiwa,MKO, Tafawa Balewa.....Nigeria still remain same. You're will be here alive by God's grace when the FG picks him.
If anybody tries nonsense, na goes be that!
You don't contest with Federal might or any constituted authority, I still maintain my stand. Not anyway in the world.
Even in US, Malcolm X and the likes of Martin Lurther died and nothing happened. Nobody will be made a sacrificial lamb to see him off!
Keep boasting on nothing.
This is not the best approach on seeking relevance or to demand for our right!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by perdollar(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2017
FGN!!!! pls go and arrest him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Did you read the text at all, nobody is arresting him now since the court will decide his fate in his next appearance in court. It wasn't the police that gave the bail conditions he agreed to obey but the court and only the court can decide his going back to prison which of course he'll go back to
Chain chai

check a Constitutional crisis said to be affecting a 1914 project enacted by the British Government during the scramble for Africa
VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://osujiempire..co.ke/2017/07/a-constitutional-crisis-affecting-1914.html?m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
lionjungle3000:
If they born you well, go and arrest him nah. Useless country!
i pity una sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by emmy4life02(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
raker300:
Una don start again.

This is how miscreants pushed for his initial arrest on nairaland.

Many of us warned against that..

You've not yet recovered from your initial show of stupidity yet you want to go a second round.
best quote ever
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by jamjo: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Ooh please stop fooling your self

Fine he has visited families that will not change the fact that he lied his way out of jail

He begged the court to free him instead of seeking for quick trials ....that's the main thing I talked about ...visiting families of the friends in jail can't be proven ..let's face the lie part now

Sometimes is good to do just a five minutes research before jumping into something you don't know about, visiting or not visiting the families, are the complaining. YOU are here talking what you don't know, do you know that kanu and his members has done their rallies in their houses.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by lagosrd: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
sapele914:
Northern Youth Group said what first?That they wanted to leave Nigeria?so I believe boko haram and ipob are basically the same?one has weapons from Libya and pdp,whilst the ipob organization is sourcing for weapons?
Why quote me now. Do I look like any of them?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mrvitalis(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
toofit007:
I couldn't have responded to your write up but for clarity sake I shall debunk your argument. (1). you said kanu was released on the ground of ill health, and the judge knew this, knowing fully well that kanu's physicians are oversea, why was his Nigeria and British passport seize if truly the judge released him on the ground of ill health, why was his passport not given to him as he was going? let me tell you, the truth was that kanu continue staying in the prison was causing more harm than good for the federal government, even the pressure from international bodies could not be overlooked by the government so they had no other option than to release him directly or indirectly. the truth is that kanu can not be re-arrest again but if the federal government decide to arrest him again then they should be ready for the consequences. (2). You said that kanu has not visited members of the family of his fellow comrades who are with him in prison, I can tell you that this your assertion is lies from the pit of hell, I was there when kanu pay homage to the family of Benjamin madubugwu and I was also there when kanu pay homage to the family of bright chimezie so please stop misinforming the public . this are videos evidences of his visit because I promise to always counter every argument on nairaland with facts and figures. this is for video visit to the family of Benjamin madubuugwu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmfWIP_QuxU this one is his video visit to David nwabuise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOG9WlZwg0k
Read up Kanu bail application then come back let's talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by lightwind(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bolustical:

This is where many people get it wrong,

Come to think of it,

Let him gain millions of supporters everyday, the elites have what the masses do not have- economic power and instrument of violence and coercion.
i concur with u,brother....but with time the elite will recognize him,let him get all d supporters first ok,thank u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

Please leave God or Jesus out of Nigeria's failures...

Qatar no be Christian nation n yet they are 5000 times better than us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
The worst mistake the Northerners made was to have sent their hopeless Arewa youths to give that quit notice.

They scored a own goal.

You can't pick Kanu without first jailing all those youths and those who supported them including one of the senators from Kano state.
wetin una de chop for that una side wey no de make una get sense sef ? Which one be mistake? That quit notice order father exposed Ibo and their desperation to remain in Nigeria.

Wayfarers!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by xelly: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nawaooo..............I wish Nigeria has law shaa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Jacobx007: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
I pity NK on his next court appearance

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Solorrman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
The worst mistake the Northerners made was to have sent their hopeless Arewa youths to give that quit notice.

They scored a own goal.

You can't pick Kanu without first jailing all those youths and those who supported them including one of the senators from Kano state.
u are bastard of high class,what was the fault of the arewa youths ? all they said was repeating what u said isnt it ? u said u wanted to separate then the hausa said okey go and now u are saying the youth should b arrested but why ?we want u to separate biafra since 1967 but u didnt as if u are just making a plain empthy bastardly threat,just separate today not tomorrow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Solorrman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
SolidGenius:
Please don't sweat a mention on that Mr hepatitis. His likes should be ignored like they're Lepros. Kanu keeps garnering support in tens of thousands daily from both Igbos and non igbo speaking tribes.

He's Uniting the Igbos in the Delta and Rivers... What has this unfortunate Orangutan done for the progress of the Igbo?? Just pure negative energy and depressive vibes. I wonder how his family cope with his nonsense
the jews said igbo are apes bkos god cursed them while they eat the forbiden fish in a pond on sabath,most of other pigs u are cooking are ur brothers and sisters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Solorrman(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

It is like you lots can't keep up with your stories anymore. One minutes is FFK and Fayose got him out of jail, next it's igbo politicians got him out of jail next it's PDP got him out of jail next he lit'd his way out of jail.

Secondly how and what evidence do you have that he lied? Do you know what type illness he had in which he needed treatment for? How long does a sickness last if properly treated? I supposed each time you felt sick, it took you months to recuperate. Just see the logic in your statement
Maybe you expected him to be on his death bed like your Buhari. Nonsense.

Secondly Nnamdi Kanu have visited the families of the men still in prison. Ipob still monitors their treatment and report about it on their page so the Bleep you on about. They are abandoned, abandoned by who? Your grandmama?
u guyz need to separate long ago bkos ur people worry us in the north,jews claimed u are the family of apes not jews per se bkos the history said ur ancestors where cursed by god in israel when u eat the fish in the pond that was forbidden to b tempered on sabath,most of u turned to pigs and apes,thats why most of pigs u eat and monkeys that u called bush meat are ur brothers and sisters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Torylanez(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2017
lionjungle3000:
If they born you well, go and arrest him nah. Useless country!

de beat your bony chest there

if dem arrest am

u will only start crying again

nothing go happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.