Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant (51495 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by allcomage: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
igbo man must have bought her freezers and generators (-the lifewire of the business ) and top it up with serious nakking that she's ready to forego her marriage.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2017
dominique:
Very distasteful title

The man should only take offense IF he has not been trying to impregnate other women outside. It's most likely he has as most men are advised to when couple are trying to conceive. The woman would be advised to keep fasting and praying and drinking annointing oil. For all we know, he's the one with the issues but it's the woman that will be at the receiving ends of insults, pressure and ridicule from the extended family.
go back and read again.... Do u know d woman has been having sex with d customer for a long time? So how come she is still not pregnant since u said d problem is from d husband.... U don't just come spew rubbish because u already had a bias mind... Check what d Bible said about TRUTH.... Dat is my watch word
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2017
If you want to get married, get married to a professional; doctor, lecturer/teachers & engineer, ladies in these professions are self-discipline to an extent at least higher when compared to other disciplines like the social sciences, bankers, marketers and those at corporate offices and also these self-employed women e.g boutique owner(esp those dealing with men's wears), beer parlor owner, these businesses expose them to all categories of men and with time they can be influence. There are some business one could engage in that could limit all these. I might not be 100 per cent right but is just my own view of seeing things.

That's the reason I'm working hard I can be financially stable so I could be bold to say this is what I want and not compromising.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2017
chakula:
What a nonsense? Having marital affairs with somebody apart from a legalised one, it seems the guy is heartless for not divorcing her. He will die soon and, as well she will grin continue with her best bed warmer.
well said
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by donchijoz(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Life

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Boyooosa(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2017
jeffrizzy1:
The man is even managing you and you are having extra-marital affairs.All these calabar women sef.
LOLS. SHE'S NOT CALABAR SHE'S FROM AKWA IBOM ACCORDING TO THE REPORT... I KNOW U R UPSET, NO VEX cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by adetayo234: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
Don't know who to blame... she might be doing it for of love she has for her husband.... dats 1 tin with women wen they love dey love indeed undecided

Abi nah. Love indeed angry
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by MissJoy29(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2017
jeffrizzy1:
The man is even managing you and you are having extra-marital affairs.All these calabar women sef.

Calabar is different from Akwa Ibom bros. Calabar is in Cross River State.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by sweatlana: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2017
He dumped his first pregnant wife for her... serves him right.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
BiggyB242:
If you want to get married, get married to a professional; doctor, lecturer/teachers & engineer, ladies in these professions are self-discipline to an extent at least higher when compared to other disciplines like the social sciences, bankers, marketers and those at corporate offices and also these self-employed women e.g boutique owner(esp those dealing with men's wears), beer parlor owner, these businesses expose them to all categories of men and with time they can be influence. There are some business one could engage in that could limit all these. I might not be 100 per cent right but is just my own view of seeing things.

That's the reason I'm working hard I can be financially stable so I could be bold to say this is what I want and not compromising.

My guy, country don rotten pass that o. Many in your " clean list", na dem de hammer pass. Only that they operate behind closed cupboards , full of skeletons.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
well said

There are unmistakable signs that show that a marriage has broken down irreparably. Failure to dissolve the marriage at that stage is the reason for sorry stories.
If couples continue, foolishly, to preserve what is clearly lost, complications are bound to occur. It is a lie from the pit of hell to say that God is against the dissolution of marriages among a carnal generation. He prefers otherwise, yes. God has laid down rules for permanent separation of couples.

If however you hypocritically decide to be deceiving the world that you have a marriage when you have none, you will both surely and dearly pay for the folly- sometimes with your lives!

Also, as long as you successfully deceive yourself and others that you have a marriage, the BONDS of marriage are BINDING on you. There is therefore no legal, moral or reasonable grounds for FOOOLS to be justifying waywardness and infidelity in a subsisting marriage.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2017
shineeye1:

There are unmistakable signs that show that a marriage has broken down irreparably. Failure to dissolve the marriage at that stage is the reason for sorry stories.
If couples continue, foolishly, to preserve what is clearly lost, complications are bound to occur. It is a lie from the pit of hell to say that God is against the dissolution of marriages among a carnal generation. He prefers otherwise, yes. God has laid down rules for permanent separation of couples.

If however you hypocritically decide to be deceiving the world that you have a marriage when you have none, you will both surely and dearly pay for the folly- sometimes with your lives!

Also, as long as you successfully deceive yourself and others that you have a marriage, the BONDS of marriage are BINDING on you. There is therefore no legal, moral or reasonable grounds for FOOOLS to be justifying waywardness and infidelity in a subsisting marriage.
very clear to a willing mind
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
dominique:
Very distasteful title

The man should only take offense IF he has not been trying to impregnate other women outside. It's most likely he has as most men are advised to when couple are trying to conceive. The woman would be advised to keep fasting and praying and drinking annointing oil. For all we know, he's the one with the issues but it's the woman that will be at the receiving ends of insults, pressure and ridicule from the extended family.
Actually, he has impregnated his first wife and chased her away in order to marry joy according to the article. The fault is likely from the woman
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissJoy29:

Calabar is different from Akwa Ibom bros. Calabar is in Cross River State.
thanks for educating him
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by XKZ(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
even in my grave if my son should except such a thing, my spirit will get up to hunt him

He who refuses to rest in peace will be exhumed and reburied with concrete and chains (rest enhancers) – African proverb :|
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Joy! Hian sad
Maybe she wants to be sure the issue ain't with the man ( @ barren)
Stupid way to find out but ppl do crazy stuff
The man reportedly impregnated his first wife before chasing her away in order to marry Joy. Moreover, she has been having the affair for long without getting pregnant. The problem is probably from her.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
XKZ:

He who refuses to rest in peace will be exhumed and reburied with concrete and chains (rest enhancers) – African proverb :|
nonsense....it is only d body u bury....d spirit is free....nonsense again
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by KaptainAfrika: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Now this is a caring wife! grin
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
What a shame.

Her name is supposed to be changed to Sadness
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Samcoflex75(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by agrovick(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Serves him right, left a woman that got pregnant for him for a tramp
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by VanBommel(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:
I go shot two of them instantly
grin grin

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by donlucabrazi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
My friend UDEME is a great man!

grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Lalas247(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
The man reportedly impregnated his first wife before chasing her away in order to marry Joy. Moreover, she has been having the affair for long without getting pregnant. The problem is probably from her.
Well they should both go their separate ways
Clearly not functioning
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
shineeye1:

My guy, country don rotten pass that o. Many in your " clean list", na dem de hammer pass. Only that they operate behind closed cupboards , full of skeletons.

Nobody holy pass but at least is safer baba.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:
I go shot two of them instantly
If you shot both of them, they wouldn't feel the pain. All you do is to play cool like you aren't aware of what they are doing, you lay a calculated ambush which will give them a permanent injury/scar that they will both live to regret and wouldn't be bold to come out because the incident happen in a compromising position that they will be ashamed to come out.

You know that moment when John keep stealing you food and the next time you put a poisonous substance in it and for a month he starts frequenting the toilet and you ask "John what's wrong" but he can't give you an answer.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
dingbang:
I think its in the nature of women to reason stupidly sometimes.
seconded
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Opakan2: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Adulterous women.. they are everywhere on the internet including nairaland looking for guys to befriend.

The guy should send her packing ASAP.. useless and worthless animal is what she is

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
BiggyB242:

If you shot both of them, they wouldn't feel the pain. All you do is to play cool like you aren't aware of what they are doing, you lay a calculated ambush which will give them a permanent injury/scar that they will both live to regret and wouldn't be bold to come out because the incident happen in a compromising position that they will be ashamed to come out.

Quit this diabolism and demonism. Simply Divorce
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Reference(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
What a shame.

Her name is supposed to be changed to Sadness

Only 'sadness', why not 'beast' or 'animal' like you ladies call men who cheat.... double standards everywhere you go.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Okeikpu(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Slay wives grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.