Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35763 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I knew it. Typical cliche. Super holy sister is actually a sex starved nymph in private. grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha. i guess this is meant to make me shy. No Jack, am not and wont be. Yes, am sex starved, not because i can't do it, i can, but am not doing it for Christ's sake.

Jack try staying without Sex for three months and see what your body will tell you.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. i guess this is meant to make me shy. No Jack, am not and wont be. Yes, am sex starved, not because i can't do it, i can, but am not doing it for Christ's sake.

Jack try staying without Sex for three months and see what your body will tell you.

Does masturbating count?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lies? Where did i lie?

Simple question but you will start rambling nonsense

You started the lies after you were caught......

JackBizzle:

Ode. I believed that both the doctor and nurse gave me injections during the surgery. When i was awake, i asked why they gave me injections. They said that they didnt and pointed out that i was not sore where i said that they injected me.

Later doctor and nurse became "plus anesthetist" and somehow "gums" entered. grin

You thought you were talking to an ignoramus like you.

Carry your sinking lying ship and gerrout of hia.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

You started the lies after you were caught......

Later doctor and nurse became "plus anesthetist" and somehow "gums" entered. grin

You thought you were talking to an ignoramus like you.

Carry your sinking lying ship and gerrout of hia.

You are daft.

The dentist and tge nurse do the operation.

The anaesthetist is only there to put me under and bring me back when the operation is over.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Martinez19(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

Lol. There is no one who has never been sexual starved. It is there, you either yield or resist.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

You are daft.

The dentist and tge nurse do the operation.

The anaesthetist is only there to out me under and bring me back when the operation is over.

Keep shut
Not until your eyes were opened did you know?
After foolishly claiming you were not injected.

Olodo jumbo
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Keep shut
Not until your eyes were opened did you know?
After foolishly claiming you were not injected.

Olodo jumbo

What is this one saying?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is this one saying?

Next time, Go and learn about Hallucinations before attempting to tell lies. Learn the difference and why it is called so.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Next time, Go and learn about Hallucinations before attempting to tell lies. Learn the difference and why it is called so.

What is this one saying?

There are different levels of consciousness. Someone can be in a coma and still hear the people in the hospital room talking. A recent case showed that a man could hear his family wailing while nsxt to him in a coma.

An anaesthestist would only put you just below consciousness for a dental surgery at such a stage, you may still be able to respond to basic commands.

Hallucination is very possible even when not conscious. The line between consciousness and unconsviousness can be very thin.

Think of it like waking up from a dream or even better- sleep paralysis.

Felixomir, for a doctor, you are quite ignorant.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is this one saying?

There are different levels of consciousness. Someone can be in a coma and still hear the people in the hospital room talking. A recent case showed that a man could hear his family wailing while nsxt to him in a coma.

An anaesthestist would only put you just below consciousness for a dental surgery at such a stage, you may still be able to respond to basic commands.

Hallucination is very possible even when not conscious. The line between consciousness and unconsviousness can be very thin.

Think of it like waking up from a dream or even better- sleep paralysis.

Felixomir, for a doctor, you are quite ignorant.

You see why some people say you are a fool?

If a man could hear his family that was near him, then thats not Hallucination.

Go and learn the definition and stop fooling your self.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

You see why some people say you are a fool?

If a man could hear his family that was near him, then thats not Hallucination.

Go and learn the definition and stop fooling your self.

I never said that the man who could hear his family in a coma was hallucinating.
The point was that if the man could still have some form of consciousness within a coma, then it means that it is possible to hallucinate even when unconscious
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I never said that the man who could hear his family in a coma was hallucinating.
The point was that if the man could still have some form of consciousness within a coma, then it means that it is possible to hallucinate even when unconscious

Keep your "possible" to yourself.
Unconscious people dont hallucinate.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Keep your "possible" to yourself.
Unconscious people dont hallucinate.

Keep repeating your silly stance
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Keep repeating your silly stance

From A dolt that tells lies based on ignorance
Why wont knowledge be "silly" in your ears.?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by adepeter2027(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

So says a boy who has never and will never linger long enough to sustain an intelligent convo.

No, i don't have a brain but you do, yet you couldn't see that i clearly typed the part she understood in English and not in pidgin.

@bold.
What's your problem? N'a by forcé to engage discussion with you?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmmm. So having sex before surgery amounts to having hallucinations?

You mean i had sex in an hospital bed or i had sex at home before going to the hospital for surgery?

Guy, why did you ever call yourself Logicboy? You are the most illogical human being i have encountered in my life.

for your info, as at when i had that surgery i had not had sex for more than 9years, so how could having sex trigger that experience?

Do you have sense at all?

@Felixomor and Butterflylion, how have you guys been keeping up with this character?

This is what Ishilove had to put up with for 4yrs?
Oh Ma Lawwwwd, I can't, i just can't take it.

The guy na combination of confusion and someone suffering from missing brain mass syndrome cheesy

The thing dey tire me self sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
butterflylion:

The guy na combination of confusion and someone suffering from missing brain mass syndrome cheesy

Just imagine the guy reasoning.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
adepeter2027:
@bold. What's your problem? N'a by forcé to engage discussion with you?
Who wants to have a discussion with you? You no dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by hahn(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
adepeter2027:

@bold.
What's your problem? N'a by forcé to engage discussion with you?

That woman is bitter. Jesus' supposed love has no effect on her or maybe her attitude proves it's inexistence undecided
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Does masturbating count?
Now i believe Ishi, you are a leech who feeds on attention. You need people to feel relevant. I won't be the one to feed your deflated ego.

Ignoremoodactivated

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
hahn:

That woman is bitter. Jesus' supposed love has no effect on her or maybe her attitude proves it's inexistence undecided
So says a frustrated God hater who doesn't know that he is demon possessed.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 4:25am On Sep 01, 2017
701ecilana:

Now i believe Ishi, you are a leech who feeds on attention. You need people to feel relevant. I won't be the one to feed your deflated ego.

Ignoremoodactivated

This post is evidence that you are a silly hypocrite. Did you, as analice, not engage me first?

You came looking for my trouble but i am the one looking for attention?

You are sick
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

You remind me of one weak azz nigga like this.

Always running to support analice and ishitlove.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

This post is evidence that you are a silly hypocrite. Did you, as analice, not engage me first?

You came looking for my trouble but i am the one looking for attention?

You are sick
Geeerrrrraaaauuuuutttt. Little boy with troubles. A boy who hallucinates while unconscious, buahahahahaahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
701ecilana:

Geeerrrrraaaauuuuutttt. Little boy with troubles. A boy who hallucinates while unconscious, buahahahahaahahaha

Lmao grin

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

You remind me of one weak azz nigga like this.

Always running to support analice and ishitlove.

At least na support I dey do and not begging for attention like a little wimp with 4 year old blue balls which he has never attempted to toughen up into tiny marbles of rock.

Jumbo dumbo aka marble balls.

Just so you can accurately see how tiny your balls are, attached is a picture illustrating this. You have no courage = no balls

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
701ecilana:

I just pity people who are close to you
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

I just pity people who are close to you

Pity yaself! More still pity your tiny balls grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

At least na support I dey do and not begging for attention like a little wimp with 4 year old blue balls which he has never attempted to toughen up into tiny marbles of rock.

Jumbo dumbo aka marble balls.

Just so you can accurately see how tiny your balls are, attached is a picture illustrating this. You have no courage = no balls

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Pity yaself! More still pity your tiny balls grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yes na me talk am. Bite me grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 1Sharon(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

sharon? talk to me naaa

Was banned fam, even lepasaron is off till October

Is the mod in this section a Christian? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.