Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... (2378 Views)

Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker / Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] / Moshood Olalekan Adeoti Resigns From APC In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by ayodelej(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Executive Brief on Alhaji Mashood Olalekan Osuolale Adeoti, Gubernatorial Aspirant in State of Osun

PERSONAL DETAILS

NAME:​​ Alhaji Moshood Olalekan Osuolale ADEOTI

Date of Birth:​​ 27th February 1953

Place of Birth: Iwo, Osun State, Osun West Senatorial
Constituency
Marital Status:​ Married with Children

EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :

• DC School Laito Iwo (1959-1964)

•Aipate Baptist Day School Iwo (1963-1964)

•LA Commercial Modern School Iwo where he obtained Modern Three Leaving Cert. in 1969.

•Baptist High School,Iwo (1970-1974).

•University of Benin (1980-1984) where he bagged a Bsc. in Business Administration with a 2nd Class Honours.

WORK EXPERIENCE WITH DATES:
* 1984-1985 Graduate Assistant, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria during his NYSC
•1975-1978 Manager Igbehin - Adun Sawmill Iwo

•Director MOOA FARMS

Political Career:
* 1978, General Secretary Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN youth vanguard, Iwo LG,

* 1983 and 1990/1993 Elected delegate of UPN and SDP for the Governorship, National and State Assemblies respectively.

* 1988, Elected a Councillor Iwo Local Govt wherein he served as member of Health Committee, Revenue Mobilisation Committee, Directorate of foods, roads and rural infrastructural (DFFRI) Monitoring Committee and also secretary, Committee on the creation of more Local governments out of then Iwo Local Govt.

* 1991 appointed Local Govt Supervisor

* 1991-1993 Coordinator of National Conference Of Local Government Supervisors NACOLGS osun state chapter.
* August 1993 - September 1993 Secretary to Iwo Local Government Iwo.

* 1996 administrative secretary of the defunct United Nigeria Congress Party UNCP Iwo Local Govt.

* 1998 Chairmanship candidate for Iwo Local Govt under the Alliance for Democracy AD

* 1999 Chairman, Transition Committee Iwo Local Govt ( June 2002- May 29, 2003)

* Organising Secretary Alliance State
* Chairman of Alliance for Democracy

* Pioneer state Chairman AC , ACN

* 2007 under Alhaji ADEOTI's leadership, Engr Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola emerged as the party's flagbearer wherein Ogbeni Aregbesola contested and won but was robbed.

* Aftermath of Aregbesola election coupled with violence that greeted the then daylight robbery, Alhaji ADEOTI was incarcerated upon thumb up charges in Ilesa Maximum Security Prison and Kosere Prison in Ile Ife

* Nov 26 2010, appointed Secretary to the Osun State Government
* 2014 re-appointed Secretary to the Osun State Government for the second term.

SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
God fearing, Intelligent, Creative and People orientated with a vision to serve for posterity

SPECIAL INTEREST:
• Politics
• Soccer
• Traveling

REFERENCES: Available on demand

The story of Adeoti is that of Osun Politics, he is the Mr GRASSROOT of Osun State Progressive politics. He has been involved in strategic formations of progressive politics in Osun State therefore there can be no other person or persons in Osun that can / will understand and know the terrain of Politics in Osun today amongst all the aspirants for the Gubernatorial seat for 2018.

The people of Osun Stateare clamoring for a Governor that have lived amongst them " for ever", whom they are at home with, who know their middle names and whom they are comfortable with, most importantly who is NOT imposed on them.

Alhaji Mashood Olalekan Osuolale Adeoti fits the bill and the cap fits too. He can also attract votes from the generality of the Osun indigenes

Any independent survey and research into progressive politics as regards who is most like-able, acceptable and grassroot based aspirant amongst all the aspirants will still be Alhaji Moshood Osuolale Olalekan Adeoti.

The delight to this project is that he is nobody's stooge or else Real democratic principles will also be abandoned for acceptable dictatorship. We are advocate of the principle that The People should be given the Constitutional rights to freely Choose their leaders and Government and naturally connect to the leader and Government they freely choose.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by emmasege: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
@OP, how much has Adeoti paid you for his dirty job.

I can categorically inform you that Adeoti is chasing shadows, he's a misfit for the Osun Government House. You need not argue with me because I know him more than you do and have known him since the 80s. As a matter of fact, I can still picture him coming to beg my folks for votes on the morning of his election as a councillor in 1988, the same time Bolarinwa was elected as Iwo LG chairman. On that election Saturday, he was wearing a white native dress.

I need not expose some reasons why he isn't fit for that office for very personal reasons, but please do advise him to save his looted funds to enjoy the rest of his life and pass wealth on to his coming generations. It must not be heard that he turns a pauper again.

As for the Iwo community, it's better they look for more credible persons with proven integrity and who have contributed immensely to the nation through the public service, not some 'lazy' persons who have never worked as a public servant or managed a successful private business, but rather see politics as a meal ticket.

Iwo has many credible candidates both at home and in the diaspora. They should do a thorough search before cueing up behind a loser. And it's in their interest also to produce the candidate fom PDP in particular because I don't see APC coming back in 2018. Aregbesola won't even throw his weight behind him.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by ayodelej(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nobody has everything but everybody has something.
Live more, complain less.
less stress. Less hate.

Who else can do it better than Adeoti? An indigenous, independent grass-rooted politician who will build on the successes of the incumbent.

He is knowledgeable about the happenings now and best positioned to make the right adjustments that the people are yarning for because he has been one of them and lived amongst them from the ages past.

Who would you rather prefer?
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by PatriotTemidayo: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
If he's not a PDP member, he should forget it.

Come next year, APC is gone in Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by emmasege: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
ayodelej:

less stress. Less hate.

Who else can do it better than Adeoti? An indigenous, independent grass-rooted politician who will build on the successes of the incumbent.

He is knowledgeable about the happenings now and best positioned to make the right adjustments that the people are yarning for because he has been one of them and lived amongst them from the ages past.

Any other good person but Adeoti. If it's about APC or someone from Iwo axis, there are better candidates than Adeoti who are grassroot people with track record of proven integrity and success in their careers. Not some lazy individuals who have never worked as a public servant or even owned a successful private business, prior to becoming SSG.

And like someone said above, he can as well bury his gubernatorial ambition because APC is going back to Lagos with Aregbesola, come 2018.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by aputel: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Adeoti ko , Adeosi ni.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by Oscarsantos: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
emmasege:

I can categorically inform you that Adeoti is chasing shadows, he's a misfit for the Osun Government House. You need not argue with me because I know him more than you do and have known him since the 80s. As a matter of fact, I can still picture him coming to beg my folks for votes on the morning of his election as a councillor in 1988, the same time Bolarinwa was elected as Iwo LG chairman. On that election Saturday, he was wearing a white native dress.

I need not expose some reasons why he isn't fit for that office for very personal reasons, but please do advise him to save his looted funds to enjoy the rest of his life and pass wealth on to his coming generations. It must not be heard that he turns a pauper again.

As for the Iwo community, it's better they look for more credible persons with proven integrity and who have contributed immensely to the nation through the public service, not some 'lazy' persons who have never worked as a public servant or managed a successful private business, but rather see politics as a meal ticket.

Iwo has many credible candidates both at home and in the diaspora. They should do a thorough search before cueing up behind a loser. And it's in their interest also to produce the candidate fom PDP in particular because I don't see APC coming back in 2018. Aregbesola won't even throw his weight behind him.

It's disheartening politics can be seen as an act of mudslinging. Throughout years Alh. moshood Adeoti has been in the murky water of politics, he has never been roughed nor got stained.

where is thou honour ? what do you stand to gain in discrediting his candidature. it's on record that Alh. Adeoti tenure as a counselor Was The best Iwo has experienced. His short spell at the council been a caretaker chairman is never the less a tenure to write about.

a man who drove and pilot opposition to power, u thou he is not an administrator par excellence. a grassroot man who has lived in d midst of his people for time immemorial.

The Cap fits him, Adeoti deserves it, Osun deserve an administrator and a prudent manager of resources at this austere period.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by emmasege: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Oscarsantos:

It's disheartening politics can be seen as an act of mudslinging. Throughout years Alh. moshood Adeoti has been in the murky water of politics, he has never been roughed nor got stained.

where is thou honour ? what do you stand to gain in discrediting his candidature. it's on record that Alh. Adeoti tenure as a counselor Was The best Iwo has experienced. His short spell at the council been a caretaker chairman is never the less a tenure to write about.

a man who drove and pilot opposition to power, u thou he is not an administrator par excellence. a grassroot man who has lived in d midst of his people for time immemorial.

The Cap fits him, Adeoti deserves it, Osun deserve an administrator and a prudent manager of resources at this austere period.
I repeat, neither you nor the OP knows Moshood Adeoti more than me, and I don't see him as a better replacement than Aregberascal. I don't even see him getting the blessings of Aregbe if he 'miraclously' gets the party's ticket. I would rather advise him as a kinsman to save his 'looted funds' for the rainy days. What he has gained materially and financially in the last 7 years is enough to sustain him for the rest of his life and transmit wealth to his grandchildren. It must not be heard of that he turns a pauper again. As a kinsman, I have seen him live a wretched life in the past while he was struggling for survival in the ocean of politics and don't pray to see him go back to that lifestyle. If care is not taken, he might waste his money on a futile gubernatorial attempt.

'Aabo oro la'nso f'omoluabi'
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by Oscarsantos: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmasege:
I repeat, neither you nor the OP knows Moshood Adeoti more than me, and I don't see him as a better replacement than Aregberascal. I don't even see him getting the blessings of Aregbe if he 'miraclously' gets the party's ticket. I would rather advise him as a kinsman to save his 'looted funds' for the rainy days. What he has gained materially and financially in the last 7 years is enough to sustain him for the rest of his life and transmit wealth to his grandchildren. It must not be heard of that he turns a pauper again. As a kinsman, I have seen him live a wretched life in the past while he was struggling for survival in the ocean of politics and don't pray to see him go back to that lifestyle. If care is not taken, he might waste his money on a futile gubernatorial attempt.

'Aabo oro la'nso f'omoluabi'

you can say anything, you can't take integrity away from him. Looted fund you said, when you don't even have an evidence or a claim against him. what makes you better off than those that dishes falsehood in pepper soup joint.

Never equate yourself to God, well meaning Iwo and osun indigenes have craved indulgence of this humble master to run in 2018. Tell us what what you have against him or keep shut for life. ..

dangote, MKO were never born rich, they all took their chances. our joy lies in the joy of the populace, the betterment of humanity. we care not about your mudslinging and defamation.

undeterred we say, young mister. Put off the assertion of knowing better than anyone.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by aputel: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
ayodelej:

less stress. Less hate.

You went to primary school in onikeke via Ejigbo, secondary School in masifa and your work experience in Ilawo, you can't go too far, people like Adeoti will appear like Okonjo Iweala to you.
Go and find out where the goal post is presently, Osun has moved up and won't accommodate Ajele any longer .
You will come back and quote me ,it's a clean sweeping away of Aregbe from Osun. Even if he commands the sand to rise up and vote for adeoti ,he will fail

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by aputel: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oscarsantos:

you can say anything, you can't take integrity away from him. Looted fund you said, when you don't even have an evidence or a claim against him. what makes you better off than those that dishes falsehood in pepper soup joint.

Never equate yourself to God, well meaning Iwo and osun indigenes have craved indulgence of this humble master to run in 2018. Tell us what what you have against him or keep shut for life. ..

dangote, MKO were never born rich, they all took their chances. our joy lies in the joy of the populace, the betterment of humanity. we care not about your mudslinging and defamation.

undeterred we say, young mister. Put off the assertion of knowing better than anyone.

How come did you manage to get registered on Nairaland. Someone is giving you a superior knowledge and you are talking thrash . Go and smoke Oshogbo weed to reason better . Adeoti ko, adeosi ni

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by emmasege: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oscarsantos:

Spare me your rants, young man. I can tell you what he was worth seven years ago before the advent of Aregbe and what he's worth now. Don't push me to the point of spoiling your job (media promotion of Adeoti) for you by quoting me needlessly. I could let out info about him that will spoil your job for you. So, please let's leave it at that.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by Oscarsantos: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmasege:
Spare me your rants, young man. I can tell you what he was worth seven years ago before the advent of Aregbe and what he's worth now. Don't push me to the point of spoiling your job (media promotion of Adeoti) for you by quoting me needlessly. I could let out info about him that will spoil your job for you. So, please let's leave it at that.

I have nothing to fear mister, pls be rest assured of the brunt of malicious and false accusation.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by Oscarsantos: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
aputel:

How come did you manage to get registered on Nairaland. Someone is giving you a superior knowledge and you are talking thrash . Go and smoke Oshogbo weed to reason better . Adeoti ko, adeosi ni

where is the superior argument. He is spewing fallacy. I think you should be the one reprimanded from registering on a sane media space like this. How dare you talk about weed, well if that's what you take to reason proper, I can't help you. just understand it's not good for your body system.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by aputel: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Oscarsantos post=59536125]

where is the superior argument. He is spewing fallacy. I think you should be the one reprimanded from registering on a sane media space like this. How dare you talk about weed, well if that's what you take to reason proper, I can't help you. just understand it's not good for your body system.[/quote

Look at this O-Rats
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by aputel: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Oscarsantos post=59536125]

where is the superior argument. He is spewing fallacy. I think you should be the one reprimanded from registering on a sane media space like this. How dare you talk about weed, well if that's what you take to reason proper, I can't help you. just understand it's not good for your body system.[/quote

Look at this O-Rat
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by AlhajiBoss: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2018
emmasege:

why are you spewing trash about someone you have never met. That man is a perfect definition of how govt officials are meant to lead their life’s. The man is humble and simple and has enshrine same conduct in his children and all other close associates. The man is a mixture of brains and good character and the good people of osun believe he deserves a shot to lead them. Please go and argue with your ancestors why they have refused to make you progress since 1980, that the only achievement you have is a cheap android phone with almost free data that motivates you to poo � in public.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by emmasege: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2018
AlhajiBoss:
why are you spewing trash about someone you have never met. That man is a perfect definition of how govt officials are meant to lead their life’s. The man is humble and simple and has enshrine same conduct in his children and all other close associates. The man is a mixture of brains and good character and the good people of osun believe he deserves a shot to lead them. Please go and argue with your ancestors why they have refused to make you progress since 1980, that the only achievement you have is a cheap android phone with almost free data that motivates you to poo � in public.
Someone I've never met? A below average intelligent person wouldn't even say this, judging by my previous post which you quoted. I've never met him but I could tell of his political journey from councillorship in Iwo LG since the late 80s, mentioning the colour of the dress he wore on that election morning. You see how intelligent you are? I knew him before he met his late wife, i mean since his bachelorhood. I need not engage you further on a fruitless discourse. Afterall, your shameless party has decided to give Oyetola the ticket.
Re: Alhaji Moshood Adeoti: MOOA 2018 Beeping....... by AlhajiBoss: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2018
emmasege:
Someone I've never met? A below average intelligent person wouldn't even say this, judging by my previous post which you quoted. I've never met him but I could tell of his political journey from councillorship in Iwo LG since the late 80s, mentioning the colour of the dress he wore on that election morning. You see how intelligent you are? I knew him before he met his late wife, i mean since his bachelorhood. I need not engage you further on a fruitless discourse. Afterall, your shameless party has decided to give Oyetola the ticket.
Hmm. I believe you asked for handouts and the man refused you cos you amongst the lazy Nigeria youth who believe in entitlement. Let’s watch and see, today’s the primary. Stop being bitter over someone that has left you while you remain in your state of penury. Be hardworking and stop hating. It’s not too late to make it too if you are steadfast. Have you good day.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 2nd In World’s Poorest Electricity Supply ;D / Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 / Buhari: Reno Omokri Fires Another Shot at Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.