Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) (33812 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by masada: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
end time wife
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by akinniyiexcel: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
devil @work
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Marry at ur own risk
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na bokis get today
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
AuroraB:
Just like that lipsrsealed
sad
Just like you
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Obalende: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
A woman's mind is deeper than the ocean who can understand it, this world would ve been a better place without women.

I disagree.... it's the male violenve and ego that is the number one problem. Men are the highest number of murderers and ego driven animals.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Noted,I'll stay away from any Adamawa babe henceforth.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jostico:
Both the man and the woman are at fault. those people upstairs, I wonder what you read
I still can't find what you read to make you think they are both at fault
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
what is the title of this movie please. I must see it
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Islamabad. are TERRORISTS
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Islamabad. are TERRORISTS
werey. You are mentally unstable.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by sirfee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
A woman's mind is deeper than the ocean who can understand it, this world would ve been a better place without women.
In the voice of Bob Marley;no woman no cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by toogbasky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Where are those say no to domestic violence gurls
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
yellowbar women are suicidal... timed bomb
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
chai pussycat e no b tiger
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,

My wise grandfather told me that "No be everytime man dey use ordinary mouth talk to woman"

He gave her the power to do this to him.

This would never have happened if he had asked her kneel down then slapped the daylight out of her face for leaving the house without his permission.

You gotta show women some brute force sometimes or they'd fvck you up big time.

He is probably one of the fools who listened to the hypocrites that say 'a man should never hit a woman'.

Good for him.
I feel no sympathy for him.
All I can say is good for him and the other sissies who pamper their wives.

Imagine, he was even going to the market for her,
Tufiakwa!!! undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by femolii: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Gnwuashi: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
He has gone ahead. Rest in peace
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by lastmaster(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Martin0:
It's not alway's good to go into argument with women,they become more dangerous and you arguing with them gives them the impression they don't know what they arguing about hence they can do anything stupid to justify they claimes or anything they say..

The best way to prevent such attacks from women is just walk out and stay safe go to a cooler environment and come back later to settle out things when her brain is cool...
what about when she refuse you going out? I just pray God help us because some women are deadly.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by marooh: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mi rap
Wife with knife angry
In life u must dive shocked
Wives always come with knives grin
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Synvin: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
This story is quite pathetic. The ugly stories that trend these days are signs of end time. Be aware! An dissimilar story occurred in Numan few days ago when a man ran into a running trailer conveying cows. The trailer crushed the fellow into pieces. People who gathered at the scene to witnessed the irrational decision said that the man had earlier complained of penury. Honestly, I sympathised with him.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by nwokolokingsley(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=prahcetomi post=59404537][/quote]
The English tire me
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
hot temper , people should learn how to control their anger.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
afonjas are too wicked , why she kill d man naa
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
The man went to the market and bought Okro? He called for his death. For those of us alive, women prefer going to foodstuff market so that their private account will not go dormant.
I take it you have NEVER lived in the North,there Men buy foodstuffs in the Market..
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Chidima21: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rip for the dead
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Went to market to buy Okro for her....while she was busy gallivanting the streets.

What a good man...still got killed with common kitchen knife??

I don't know what these people really want undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Chidima21: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rip
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by byvan03: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
It gets complicated very easily. If only he quietly picked a paper and waited for his soup in peace , but no ,the ill raised naija man must prove he is lord and master at any given time. See where" how dare you go out without my authorization seal" landed this one.

This woman has ruined her life , leaving this man while he lives would have been an honourable path.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,

My wise grandfather told me that "No be everytime man dey use ordinary mouth talk to woman"

He gave her the power to do this to him.

This would never have happened if he had asked her to kneel down then slapped the daylight out of her face for leaving the house without his permission.

You gotta show women some brute force sometimes or they'd fvck you up big time.

He is probably one of the fools who listened to the hypocrites that say 'a man should never hit a woman'.

Good for him.
I feel no sympathy for him.
All I can say is good for him and the other sissies who pamper their wives.

Imagine, he was even going to the market for her,
Tufiakwa!!! undecided

Nairalandcs this one go do u na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady / Kidnappers Arrested In Isiala Mbano In Imo State - Pictures / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.