Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) (33810 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
This woman used her husby to warm up for Oct 1.

Female Arewa yoot, I hail ooo
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
lastmaster:
what about when she refuse you going out? I just pray God help us because some women are deadly.

Hmmm that another problem..
But it not rear for me I might just go inside the room look the door have an earplug and sleep off..
That if she stops me from going out,or better still you just ignor the argument with her and mind your business,sure she will get tired of you not ranting with her..
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by mikkyword(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Icedprince1d:
A lady named Halima has been nabbed by the Adamawa state police for stabbing her husband, Ibrahim Ishmail to death at their home in Numan town on Thursday August tenth.

As per Rariya, Ibrahim had gone to the market to purchase food stuffs for his wife to cook. On his arrival, he found out that she had gone out without informing him. He went out and afterward when he returned home, he met her cutting Okro. They got into an argument when he asked her why she went out without informing him. During the heated argument, Halima used the knife she had in her hand to stab Ibrahim. His remains has been deposited at the state mortuary.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/woman-stabs-husband-to-death-during.html?m=1

End time wives.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
The man went to the market and bought Okro? He called for his death. For those of us alive, women prefer going to foodstuff market so that their private account will not go dormant.
u may not really understand.
That's Moslems for u.
Women are not allowed to make a movement.
I hv stayed in the North.
Men do everything ranging from farm work, fashion and design, trading etc.
Their women re housed in a fenced compound.
And u can't entertain a male visitor in the presence of ur wife or grown up daughters.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
fear Numan girls.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:15am On Aug 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Sad. No man is above anger. The spirit of HAD I KNOWN FOLLOW HUMANS. No one has to condemn. I pray God have mercy on her if she repents. Amen.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by zolapower: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2017
;
Nwodosis:
The man went to the market and bought Okro? He called for his death. For those of us alive, women prefer going to foodstuff market so that their private account will not go dormant.
grin well said dude
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by dabeto: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
labanji:

You must be a fool. Either you face the North or you face women.
Stop reasoning with your Anus. Haven't you heard about domestic violence.
Google fastest growing religion in the world you see islam.
For the man, R.I.P
[color=#006600][/color]
By this year Islam overtook Christianity in population and by this year violence has become phenomenal in Nigeria and the world at large. It's end time
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by jantavanta(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
byvan03:
It gets complicated very easily. If only he quietly picked a paper and waited for his soup in peace , but no ,the ill raised naija man must prove he is lord and master at any given time. See where" how dare you go out without my authorization seal" landed this one.

This woman has ruined her life , leaving this man while he lives would have been an honourable path.

A Ghanaian pro footballer tried it with his Swedish wife. He will land back to Ghana in 2 years time. Lack of tact in handling domestic "surprises".
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) by aboo84(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
rip man... na ur time jare.. if argument sef no occur same thing will happen at the same time. God said we have created man and time they will leave(death) has been fixed. the topic is just an excesses. rip man once again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady / Kidnappers Arrested In Isiala Mbano In Imo State - Pictures / EFCC ArrestsĀ 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.