Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual (1467 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please HTS, hide my identity.

I based in Abuja, and i am living comfortable before i met my current girlfriend. We patched up for 1year plus, before she got pregnant. During our relationship days, things got harder for me. I lost my job, and was evicted from my house. My friends adviced me to dumb her, because they said she's behind my downfall. I refused to hid to their advice's because i love my girl so much.

She gave birth to our precious twins son, things became even harder for me, because i had to buy all the necessary things needed to take care of our baby. I was practically feeding three mouth's.

She's a nagging type and quick to anger. She would blame me for my predicament, and treating to start seeing other guys, although we ain't married yet.

Fast forward to the main issue, she convinced me to use one of our twins for money rituals, in order to help elevates our miserable conditions. I rejected the idea and warned her seriously to never suggest such evil ideas to me again. She stopped talking to me , and i automatically became her enemy.

I am planning a break away strategy from her, because i don't want Innocent bloods on my hands. Please post this for me, because I need advice.

Thank you.

2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by nairayouthcom(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Essentials1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissCokie are these things real, please be sincere. I can actually build your social media following for free and help you with blog traffic.
My question is are these people who you claim asked this questions real?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:
MissCokie are these things real, please be sincere. I can actually build your social media following for free and help you with blog traffic.
My question is are these people who you claim asked this questions real?

Yes. They are real
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of the story but just in case if it's real: the guy is an idiot for asking what he'd do in this situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
The guy should use her for the ritual.

Stupid lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissRaine69(f): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
i hold you in high regard so I take this for face value someone is actually in this predicament? They are contemplating a "strategic" break up? As if someone needs to be told this situation is as toxic as it can get. I a can't blame poverty as there are a lot of poor people who don't have dark hearts like this.
This is beyond mind blowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by SweetSmartSexy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Udjs
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by muller101(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op. The STRONG became WEAK
The GENIUS became STUPID
The BRAVE became a COWARD
It happens because of one thing

ThEY FELL IN LOVE.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
muller101:
Op. The STRONG became WEAK
The GENIUS became STUPID
The BRAVE became a COWARD
It happens because of one thing

ThEY FELL IN LOVE.

Love is a BUT every human is doomed to have....difference is when urs starting n how it ends!!!!

My lumicents
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by lilwheezy1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Rtopzy(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
If this story is true,then the guy has no business seeking for advice. He should use the girl for the money ritual asap.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Amarabae(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of this story! A mother willing to give out her son to be used as money ritual? Hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
i hold you in high regard so I take this for face value someone is actually in this predicament? They are contemplating a "strategic" break up? As if someone needs to be told this situation is as toxic as it can get. I a can't blame poverty as there are a lot of poor people who don't have dark hearts like this.
This is beyond mind blowing.

Poverty is really a disease. When i received the mail, I couldn't believe it either. But nothing is impossible when the love of money is involved.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissRaine69(f): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissCokie:

Poverty is really a disease. When i received the mail, I couldn't believe it either. But nothing is impossible when the love of money is involved.
Greed then MissCokie you look at your child and you see Naira written all over their face?
Poverty of the mind, that I agree with. I am still shaking my head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is why I say MARRY S LADY WHO IS UNSTABLE
So when things go bad for the man or life throws curve in their straight line .. she can hold things together
You married a chic who lacks ambition, support .. infact she for her to go as far as ritual with you child
My friend it is a criminal offence even the thought of it ... get rid of her get help from family when it comes to the kids and build yourself back up she may even be the reason why things have gone so wrong ..

Can't stand lazy chics that rely solely on their husband without doing their part as supportive spouse ... This has nothing to do with poverty .. She is not stable no mother in her right mind would do such .. they would rather sell their yansh than even think of their kid .. nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Olibboy: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is not romantic topic. seen should create RITUALIST FORUM.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:
This is why I say MARRY S LADY WHO IS UNSTABLE
So when things go bad for the man or life throws curve in their straight line .. she can hold things together
You married a chic who lacks ambition, support .. infact she for her to go as far as ritual with you child
My friend it is a criminal offence even the thought of it ... get rid of her get help from family when it comes to the kids and build yourself back up she may even be the reason why things have gone so wrong ..

Can't stand lazy chics that rely solely on their husband without doing their part as supportive spouse ... This has nothing to do with poverty .. She is not stable no mother in her right mind would do such .. they would rather sell their yansh than even think of their kid .. nonsense

You're right, but "some" are wired that way. We feel kinda self entitled.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissCokie:

You're right, but "some" are wired that way. We feel kinda self entitled.
Pray such women never find our brothers
Just sad ...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Greed then MissCokie you look at your child and you see Naira written all over their face?
Poverty of the mind, that I agree with. I am still shaking my head.

Such is life. Although i won't blame anybody, but if i was asked to judge, the wife is self centred and wicked.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Pray such women never find our brothers
Just sad ...

Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
This story was well cooked. All these bloggers grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissRaine69(f): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissCokie:

Such is life. Although i won't blame anybody, but if i was asked to judge, the wife is self centred and wicked.
If that's how she views her own children when desperate how will she view life if she had a little money? She will want more and we all know what happens when someone has that sort of mindset. Why kill one child and get a little money when you can kill all of them and get more?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by savagefinder1: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmnn pitiable
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by savagefinder1: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmnn pitiable
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by bunmiannie(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
feels so unreal..................
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by F3264: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
don't even know what to say

I understand what it feels to be desperate but this just brought the word desperate to a whole new level.

BTW if you are reading this...
I am very desperate right now

I am at the verge of losing a $33,000 Msc scholarship offered by the Hebrew University, Israel because I cannot raise my round-trip flight ticket which costs a little over ₦350,000

I recently finished my NYSC and this is the greatest leap in my academic career so far.

if ur blessed enough to help in anyway I wouldn't mind. I do not mind working for it if u can get me a job.
I have less than 4weeks to provide my flight ticket or risk losing my scholarship.

I opened a thread for it with proofs

https://www.nairaland.com/3978716/lose-33000-scholarship

Adeleke yinka
GTB

God bless.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kill Our Son For Money Ritual by MissCokie(f): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

If that's how she views her own children when desperate how will she view life if she had a little money? She will want more and we all know what happens when someone has that sort of mindset. Why kill one child and get a little money when you can kill all of them and get more?

Probably saving the second one for emergency rituals

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" / What Did You Dream Of Becoming As A Child? And Have You Achieved It? / Throwback - Tiwa Savage Singing On The X Factor In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.