Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire (6594 Views)

Lady Snaps An Hilarious Picture With A Dog, Celebrities React / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
A lady snaps with a semi mad man and claims he be billionaire.
Y do this slay queens go gaga wjen they hwar say person be billionaire embarassed grin grin

Here are the snapshots i got from facebook

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Just imagine what a supposed sane person is doing for attention. She must be high on some weed.

Person wey never see water baff nor food chop come be billionaire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Palmslight(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
News
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Billionaire...................but ran mad because he forgot to give ikenga his sacrifice!! grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Anywhere wey ants gather, make you know say suga dey there.
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Maybe d guy might be there mother's only son wey run mad cos of weed.

I no say anything oooo grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by decatalyst(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Just tell a woman that a monkey is a billionaire and the monkek will automatically be the cutest animal to live with.

Women and money are 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by femolacqua(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
Just imagine what a supposed sane person is doing for attention. She must be high on some weed.

Really high
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by malificent(f): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Probably he was asked not to have a bath to ensure the continuation of 'the wealth', or he's a mad man and he has just been willed a huge inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Vision4God: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
My question is "is ds normal?"
Hhhmmm
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Evablizin(f): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
What is this again?

1 Like

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Jephz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
embarassed this mumu girl Don spoil my day
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Rtopzy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Her mentor in madness.
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Galacious1: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is weird
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin

Believe me. The lady's madness is more chronic
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by UGLEEBOI: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Name checking.......

Why yeast?! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
Name checking.......
Why yeast?! lipsrsealed
It is in their DNA .
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by UGLEEBOI: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

It is in their DNA .

Bro I dey tell you...

It has really been a bad week for them ipob miscreants.

By force we must cure their craze
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by patola080(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

It is in their DNA .
Na only dem from dat side dat can do anything 4money now
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by patola080(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

It is in their DNA .
Na only dem from dat side dat can do anything 4money now , lpob n BIafra I dnt call dem Name ooo
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by laribari(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:

Naaa! She knows what she's doing and has given the clue.

Na ritual for her to make billions. She must be seen in the market Square with the mad man and social media is obviously a market place. grin grin

The things people for money and not attention.

1 Like

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by mofeoluwadassah: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2017
anything for the money
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Sebastine1994(m): 2:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Her life, her phone, her pictures. But she should live the man out of it. This lady is living a life Of quiet desperation, we all are. This is why I dont envy people with big phones, just like other good things in life it can be abused.
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by BLACKdagger: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by BLACKdagger: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Haa
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by moshood521: 2:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Op i hp say u na knw dis pxn sha....
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Name checjers association of nairaland
N.C.A.N
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Biggty(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Can't you all see that the lady is also mad, it takes a man person to recognise a fellow mad person

1 Like

Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Lordwheez(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Now..... The girl is the mad one in the picture... Lol.
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by xtivin(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2017
That is not a mad man, probably a costume, take a look at his teeth, na so mad people teeth dey white ba?
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Buharison: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Bro I dey tell you...

It has really been a bad week for them ipob miscreants.

By force we must cure their craze
cheesy
This week is also going to be a very bad 1 for them because baba is returning very soon, they have been saying all his pictures and videos are fake, we would put them to shame
Re: Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire by Nutase: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Photoshop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free / Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.