Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Get More Customers With These 3 Tools - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More Customers With These 3 Tools (426 Views)

The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Customers With These 3 Tools by MasonFrederick: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lead generation –the process of getting the contact information of potential customers that show interest in your business, is a critical aspect of marketing and sales. The more leads a marketer generates, the more sales he closes.

As a business, it is important for you to have a steady flow of leads that will eventually convert to customers.

Generating leads is no easy task. In fact, according to CSO Insights, 68% of companies report struggling to generate high-quality leads. Believe me, as a marketer myself, I understand the struggle. That’s why I’m sharing some online techniques that I’ve used or seen to be effective in generating quality leads.

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Ways To Use Whatsapp For Business / FG Strips Discos Off Monopoly Of Metering / We Deliver Fresh Fruits And Vegetables To Your Door Every Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.