Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts (12066 Views)

7 Most Recycled Car Parts / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / 5 Car Parts Potholes Can Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by adecz: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
hmm bow joints nko?

Ball joints... Not "bow joint".

People like you, say 'ribit' instead of 'rivet';
'boris' instead of 'bearings'

4 Likes

Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by DjAndroid: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
timifakay:
Oil filter - each engine service.
Brake pads - when considerable drop in brake oil is noticed.
Stabiliser linkages and sway bar bushings - noise while driving on rough road.
Air filter and cabin filter - when too much dust is on the surface.
Serpentine belt - when name and specs start rubbing off and cracks are noticed.
Drive shafts - noisy clicks at bends suggest wear of the joint.
This is supposed to replace the rubbish the OP wrote up there.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by Generalmac(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2017
busybeei5:
Your shoes, maybe lipsrsealed
How about getting me one?? cool
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by Kbanka: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
400billionman:
Engine oil.

Oil filter.

Brake pad.

These are the most commonly changed parts. I drove spark plugs for 4 years. Some tyres 4 years.

Please writer, don't write when you are asleep..

So engine oil is part of car?
Yu for mention fuel too naww
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by NovusHomo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
hmm bow joints nko?

"BALL JOINTS"
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
adecz:

Ball joints... Not "bow joint".

People like you, say 'ribit' instead of 'rivet';
'boris' instead of 'bearings'

yes oh teacher, teach me let me learn!
people like me?

hmmmm, I wonder how people like you would react to it wen I say injector mouth instead if tps and so on!

u know wen u try to make fun out of corrections and u really ain't the right authority to do so it seems awkward ain't it?

y didn't u just leave more reasonable people to do the correction? cos u couldn't hold the urge to show that u sef know something about cars, abi?

ball joints it is!
thanks guru Maharaj
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
NovusHomo:

"BALL JOINTS"

I know the Orthodox​ name Bros, it was actually meant as a sarcasm, to lure Honda enthusiasts. bow joint is the name in the local market around here except u r dealing with the likes of luvinghubby hu is sound intellectually.

so many other local automobile jargon exist, u wanna know some?
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by bsideboii(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
timifakay:
Oil filter - each engine service.
Brake pads - when considerable drop in brake oil is noticed.
Stabiliser linkages and sway bar bushings - noise while driving on rough road.
Air filter and cabin filter - when too much dust is on the surface.
Serpentine belt - when name and specs start rubbing off and cracks are noticed.
Drive shafts - noisy clicks at bends suggest wear of the joint.
Now that is a proper list of things changed often in an auto.
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by NovusHomo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

I know the Orthodox​ name Bros, it was actually meant as a sarcasm, to lure Honda enthusiasts. bow joint is the name in the local market around here except u r dealing with the likes of luvinghubby hu is sound intellectually.

so many other local automobile jargon exist, u wanna know some?

No, thanks.
Re: 5 Most Commonly Replaced Car Parts by RoryWhitfeld: 7:36am On May 20, 2022
Automotive accessories are essential to having a well-functioning Car. There is a wide array of accessories that you can purchase from sites like eBay and Amazon; however, not all accessories are created equally and you can browse https://www.suncentauto.com/torchbeam.html site for torch beam there. You may want to consider the make and model of the Car when purchasing items online. Since each automobile has its own set of requirements for parts and accessories, it is not recommended that you use one size fits all car parts or accessories on your vehicle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car / World Car Awards 2013 Shortlist Announced / All You Need To Know About KIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.