Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! (1608 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by AjahAgility: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
By some estimates, as many as 15% of married women will have an affair at some point during their marriage. That works out to approximately 4.5 million women in the United States alone. What this means is that there is a real possibility that you will have a chance of dating married women at one time or another. Here are some things to think about before you decide whether to do it.

One of things men seem to like about dating married women is the physical passion that is often present. Perhaps the woman isn't being satisfied, and has now turned to you to fulfill her needs. This may be great for a few nights of lustful passion, but there won't be any real emotional attachment. Some guys love the idea of all the romance without any of the feelings, but what they don't realize is that the physical is so much better when true feelings are being shared.

"We're getting a divorce." There happen to be a guy who has dated a married woman for more than ten years now, and she is still telling him that she and her husband are on the verge of getting a divorce. The papers have been filled, not filed, misplaced, refiled, almost finalized, retracted, but they are still ...Continue Reading @ http://cosbenet.com/is-dating-a-married-woman-a-good-idea-be-warned

Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2017
dating a married woman is WRONG, just as a married woman cheating is... the only way to solve such issue is to look at the root of the problem, and sadly both the man who accept to fukc these married women AND these cheating women, need their head fixed.
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by AjahAgility: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
lol!!! There's nothing to fix. They all do it intentionally. Willful sin. They should just intentionally desist from it. Simple.
MrBrownJay1:
dating a married woman is WRONG, just as a married woman cheating is... the only way to solve such issue is to look at the root of the problem, and sadly both the man who accept to fukc these married women AND these cheating women, need their head fixed.
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
The game is to be sold not told. Don't date any married women or men.
A flock of pussy come a dime a dozen but u couldn't pay me to Bleep the flock - BD( WISE MAN). Don't let boyish fantasies play you.

1 Like

Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by AjahAgility: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
I once knew a lady who told me she prefers dating married men and she does that a lot by then. Don't really know of now though.I looked at her but speechless.
Dasuks:
The game is to sold not told. Don't date any married women or men.
A flock of pussy come a dime a dozen but u couldn't pay me to Bleep the flock - BD( WISE MAN). Don't let boyish fantasies play you.
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
AjahAgility:
I once knew a lady who told me she prefers dating married men and she does that a lot by then. Don't really know of now though.I looked at her but speechless.

That it isnt too shocking. There's that whole Psych thing about desiring something that's seemingly in-demand. The fact that the man is relevant and interested/involved with another woman makes him sorta a hot commodity. There's a power rush/satisfaction in conquering an entity that's supposed to be relevant in his own and someone else's world. Something along those lines. In fact some men go a long way to appear 'taken' so as to play on this particular impulse. Was the girl successful in her strategy ?
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by AjahAgility: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Where do you now stand? whose fault is it now? The married once or the singles that crave for them?
Dasuks:

That it isnt too shocking. There's that whole Psych thing about desiring something that's seemingly in-demand. The fact that the man is relevant and interested/involved with another woman makes him sorta a hot commodity. There's a power rush/satisfaction in conquering an entity that's supposed to be relevant in his own and someone else's world. Something along those lines. In fact some men go a long way to appear 'taken' so as to play on this particular impulse. Was the girl successful in her strategy ?
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
AjahAgility:
Where do you now stand? whose fault is it now? The married once or the singles that crave for them?

really do not stand anywhere, you shouldn't either. Just don't personally date married ppl. Man, you dont want a scorned lover on ur trails. Life is too sweet and hopefully long. So no yeye activity that could jeopardize it. That being said as a guy I wouldn't be sniffing around a married lady.
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
AjahAgility:

unless you try to reason with her deluded self, you are part of the problem...
Re: Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! by AjahAgility: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
lol!!! I tell you.
Dasuks:

really do not stand anywhere, you shouldn't either. Just don't personally date married ppl. Man, you dont want a scorned lover on ur trails. Life is too sweet and hopefully long. So no yeye activity that could jeopardize it. That being said as a guy I wouldn't be sniffing around a married lady.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All Nairalanders Smart Except Me? / All The Things That Happen When Bae Says He’s On The Way To Your Place / Dating A Handsome Guy Is Waste Of Time: Facebook Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.