Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Church Bill Board. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Bill Board. (425 Views)

Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Is "NTA" Running A Church Business, Check This Bill Board / Saw This Bill Board On My Way Back From Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Bill Board. by thestevens: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday nairaland. This got me thinking, why do most churches use their pastors pictures on their bill board. I mean is the name of the church alone not okay on it?.
Re: Church Bill Board. by Nutase: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2017
No comments..... just booking space
Re: Church Bill Board. by EricBloodAxe: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Is for proper identification purposes grin
Re: Church Bill Board. by agbonkamen(f): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2017
I wonder o and it was not like this before while growing up but the church I got baptized does like it the pastor only used the church name, weekly activities and the location of the church.
Re: Church Bill Board. by refiner(f): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2017
That was how i saw a guy that was smoking weed just yesterday in a poster as a pastor of that church...i just did a U turn...
Re: Church Bill Board. by talkeverytime: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2017
What problem do you have it with OP? Why should they not put their pictures, is there any law against it? Or is it your own picture they should put?

All these kind of questions sometimes are like "Why should I drink pap with akara/moi moi, is only pap not okay?" Irrelevant!

Maybe you should ask why pictures of speakers are put on billboards for conferences or why pictures of musicians are put on billboards for music shows.

I hope you are all going to church today. Read here "How to get the Best Out Of Your Church Services"

http://www.talkeverytime.com/2017/08/how-to-get-best-out-of-your-church.html

(1) (Reply)

What Pastor Ibiyomie Really Said: The Truth / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay, Sept. - Christian Heritage. / How Should Christians View Weapons Of Mass Destruction / WMDs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.