Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (59628 Views)

Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / See Pictures From Usain Bolt's Final Race Loss To Usa's Justin Gatlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by cardinalstar091(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Though d END is sad but I duff my hat to d Legend angryThough d END is sad but I duff my hat to d Legend

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by emelu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
When Bolt village people
were at work at the fateful track!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
He's still the Greatest Track and field Athlete ever. kudos man Welcome to the same club of-
Mohamed Ali
Tiger Woods
Michael Jordan
and Lionel Messi. G.O.A.T.

Also. We RAPE Madrid Tomorrow!
(we know ourselves) wink
part of what makes a legend is personality. lionel messi has no personality. please dont include him in that list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by aragon4realz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
too bad
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by israelmao(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Law of diminishing return setting in but mind you that may be the beginning of another quantum leap in his career.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by kings09(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Which one ur country produce?
Yhelay:
How are the mighty fallen!?
grin
The flashpoint is that:
"Mighty" Usain Bolt ends his athletic career with a lose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
I feel sorry for him
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Reminds me of Zinedine Zidane. sad

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sisisioge: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is not over until he's dead...he might win again. Ultimately, he had a good career so far.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by davillian(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
They all had an opportunity to write their names on the book of legends but they blow it.
I wished they all stopped and walked him to the finish line.
More like a time finsh so all of them crossin the finished line @same time.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by yinkslinks(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
End of his juju. Charms gets you famous and can still embarrass you where it made you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by kings09(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Olodo. It was his last race n he retires. Ordinary plastic Nigeria no win
pythonkid:
he's just acting.. make him just say him don tire
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by lonelydora: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yhelay:
How are the mighty fallen!?
grin
The flashpoint is that:
"Mighty" Usain Bolt ends his athletic career with a lose

He knew he couldn't catch up with the Briton and American, and claimed he had an injury shaa.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by israelmao(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
luvinhubby:
Like Bolt, like Buhari.

Should have stepped aside with loudest ovation and a reputation intact. Should have retired after the Olympic victories, but like Buhari, choose to come and end his career with a loss, pity.

Your comparison is out of synch.Just imagine Bolt and Buhari!Even the "B" of their initials doesn't make them smiliar.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by kings09(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerian athletes should all resign. Ordinary copper dem no win
divinehand2003:
I would have resigned during the last Olympics if I were Bolt.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Fadelex(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
to be candid, he wasn't really injured, he had cramp but regardless of that he wasn't going to outrun Christian Coleman and the British guy, and the Japanese was coming with a lightening speed. he preferd to go out injured that going out defeated, this championship has been a legend killer though.., farah, Thompson, Felix, bolt and Yego have all been victims, even only one Kenyan made it to 5000m finals

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by frankblinkz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
I bet u that injury is fake...Bolt is d greatest athlete on earth nd wud rather collect times 2 of the money of that award from Queen Elizabeth, so that Britain will mk name that's all...after all he is getting retired with multi million dollars..qoute me
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by chuksjuve(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
live full , Die empty.. he came in as a nobody, he left as a legend..
check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by rikamann: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
yinkslinks:
End of his juju. Charms gets you famous and can still embarrass you where it made you grin grin grin grin grin

RUBBISH!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by muller101(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Samirana360:
man u should sign him now to replace lukaku
[/s]
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by rikamann: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
lonelydora:

He knew he couldn't catch up with the Briton and American, and claimed he had an injury shaa.

Another rubbish

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by omowumeee(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Awön áyè ti get éh..òwór àyė ti bá
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Dainikel(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
What a sad way to end a career after the 9 golds from 3 olympics cry...its always best to leave when the ovation is the loudest. He can't tell me he didn't see the signs before embarking on the race...i just hate this kinda disgrace, damn!
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Tapout(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
jhudit:
Sore loser.
He saw he wouldn't make it and formed ankle pain... grin

People should learn to leave when the ovation is loudest.

and how would you know when it is??
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by obonujoker(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
He's still the Greatest Track and field Athlete ever. kudos man Welcome to the same club of-
Mohamed Ali
Tiger Woods
Michael Jordan

(we know ourselves) wink

Oh shut it...

Muhammad Ali
Michael Jordan
Michael Phelps
Brazilian Pele( best football ever), Maradona
Usain bolt....
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by popsyleo1: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
He noticed he was loosing so he decided to fall. Weldon bolt and nut
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by abbaapple: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked shocked Em village ppl don shake d guy calabash were dem kip ahm! Hussain kpele ok!
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by SteveMarvic: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
Mohamed Ali
Tiger Woods
Michael Jordan

(we know ourselves) wink
yea,we the champion
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Tedassie(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oh no!!!....not this way na...chai! Some days to his birthday o cry

Abeg,2mins silence for a dead c___r
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by jacyhelen(f): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Samirana360:
man u should sign him now to replace lukaku

lol...ah tell u
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by obonujoker(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fadelex:
to be candid, he wasn't really injured, he had cramp but regardless of that he wasn't going to outrun Christian Coleman and the British guy, and the Japanese was coming with a lightening speed. he preferd to go out injured that going out defeated, this championship has been a legend killer though.., farah, Thompson, Felix, bolt and Yego have all been victims, even only one Kenyan made it to 5000m finals

Americans just dey win everything.... why sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.