Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (59598 Views)

Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / See Pictures From Usain Bolt's Final Race Loss To Usa's Justin Gatlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Blonchilli(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Some people mocking Bolt are plain ridiculous and stupid. He's an athlete and that's what they do. They perform till their body fails. Stop comparing him to your failed politician. He has something to fight for, a legacy.
kullozone:
Na this kyn thing dey make me hate Nigerians. We too wicked for this country, that's why the country is shiit. See as pipu dey happy for somebody failure.
So you guys were always hoping something bad happens to him all these while, just because he's always happy? Who wouldn't be like that with such record?
Anyway, he's still the greatest and we don't have anyone like him in Naija... Ntorr!!!
goldedprince:
the day i watched this idiot snub the handshake of our naija runner that competed with him. i cursed him that he will loose. 1month after the curse, he did not only loose, he destroyed his tool of making money. quote me stupidly and see if you wont die this year
goldedprince:
the day i watched this idiot snub the handshake of our naija runner that competed with him. i cursed him that he will loose. 1month after the curse, he did not only loose, he destroyed his tool of making money. quote me stupidly and see if you wont die this year
Greatzeus:

Don't mind the guy,no ankle pain ever all this year's when he was finishing first,even dancing after the race,now his time has passed,a better person has risen,he is now forming ankle pain,mtcheeerw undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by goldedprince: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blonchilli:
Some people mocking Bolt are plain ridiculous and stupid. He's an athlete and that's what they do. They perform till their body fails. Stop comparing him to your failed politician. He has something to fight for, a legacy.
idiot no quote me stupidly again may i no curse you o. who does he think he is to snub a fellow sprinter.
that idiot is proud as Bleep. yes i always prayed he even died ruunning. Bleep what you think. quote me again and die this year
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Xtfield(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
I would have resigned during the last Olympics if I were Bolt.
LIAR!
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
That is why it is often said that,'it is best to leave when the ovation is loudest!'...
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Bizibi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
lonelydora:

He knew he couldn't catch up with the Briton and American, and claimed he had an injury shaa.
Nigerians,he picked an injury oooo.....I fear una

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by shadrach77: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
kullozone:
Na this kyn thing dey make me hate Nigerians. We too wicked for this country, that's why the country is shiit. See as pipu dey happy for somebody failure.
So you guys were always hoping something bad happens to him all these while, just because he's always happy? Who wouldn't be like that with such record?
Anyway, he's still the greatest and we don't have anyone like him in Naija... Ntorr!!!

Thank you my dear. Some imbeciles were even saying he should have left when the ovation was loudest. It's easier to say in hindsight. Did he foresee himself losing ? Or were you expecting him to retire when he was still at the top of his game? How many of you will retire when you still have the opportunity to make more money? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Blonchilli(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
goldedprince:

idiot no quote me stupidly again may i no curse you o. who does he think he is to snub a fellow sprinter.
that idiot is proud as Bleep. yes i always prayed he even died ruunning. Bleep what you think. quote me again and die this year
There was no need for the insults. Well your level of stupidity is not even surprising

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by basictutor: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pride.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Neimar: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
jhudit:
Sore loser.
He saw he wouldn't make it and formed ankle pain... grin

People should learn to leave when the ovation is loudest.

he is not a sore loser

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
shadrach77:

Thank you my dear. Some imbeciles were even saying he should have left when the ovation was loudest. It's easier to say in hindsight. Did he foresee himself losing ? Or were you expecting him to retire when he was still at the top of his game? How many of you will retire when you still have the opportunity to make more money? kiss kiss

"Some Imbeciles?!"... Just wondering the kinda Animal you are and how your brain works.Anyway,its already been labeled PIG and Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:

So who is the greatest then?
mohammed ali

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by mrdino(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yhelay:
How are the mighty fallen!?
grin
The flashpoint is that:
"Mighty" Usain Bolt ends his athletic career with a lose
Usain Bolt is already a legend, his name shall never be forgotten in the history of athletics.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ezionye(f): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Still one of the best athletes of all time. Hope he handles his loss well
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xda59:

Hahahahahahahaha pride goeth before a fall. This is what you get when you become too arrogant and full of yourself.
sorry dude d guy isnt arrogant he is just being himself that's y he is d most loved athlete that has ever lived.pride&arrogance don't get u that kind of love
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by GreatEvilBeast(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
mohammed ali
Maradona doesnt have enough goals to compete.(plus he's a crack addict)

Pele did not play in europe. The dude slept in santos playing mediocre football. NOTE: THE BEST FOOTBALL IS IN EUROPE. not brazilian league.

People keep saying messi doesnt have National trophies. Bollocks!! Cos by that Logic Pele's Poor Club career is insufficient to make him Greatest Ever.Plus these guys played in a crappy era I swear theres like a Billion offsides in all those goals.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:

Maradona doesnt have enough goals to compete.(plus he's a crack addict)

Pele did not play in europe. The dude slept in santos playing mediocre football. NOTE: THE BEST FOOTBALL IS IN EUROPE. not brazilian league.

People keep saying messi doesnt have National trophies. Bollocks!! Cos by that Logic Pele's Poor Club career is insufficient to make him Greatest Ever.Plus these guys played in a crappy era I swear theres like a Billion offsides in all those goals.
i hear ya but messi has a very bland personality. he will be forgotten ten years after he retires. it is the personality that takes you above and beyond the barrier into peoples minds forever. think mohammed ali, mike tyson, micheal jordan, usain bolt, etc etc. its not just enough to be a good sportsman.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Mrjo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Teewhy2:
What a way to bow out of his illustrious career, it is better in a way than he come third at least the injury can be an excuse.
Sports is the future of money making.
If you start school at the age of 2 years, 6 years primary, 6years secondary, 4years university, 2 years masters and get a job of 300k immediately after school and work for 30 years = N 108 million. Neymar is earning 35 million per day, his 4 days pay is more than your 30 years salary.
Conclusion if Education is the Key to success, that means sports is the Master Key
bro educatiọn is everywhere nt only in class
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
i hear ya but messi has a very bland personality. he will be forgotten ten years after he retires. .

Bros, you made this assertion because you don't watch football. You have no say in this. Go and watch your Bowling or whatever crap you are used to grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
KayDEAN:
I don't care, he should have quit a long time ago, this nigger wants attention. He's a legend sha
would u also say that of mo Farah?usain bolt is not just an athlete he is an entertainer and that's what d sponsors want 2c.how many athletes bring d kind of excitement that bolt brings to an event?none.despite he wanting 2 retire several times, they worked to make sure he came back to d tracks
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bros, you made this assertion because you don't watch football. You have no say in this. Go and watch your Bowling or whatever crap you are used to grin grin grin
lol nah brah I have seen him during the world cup. not particularly impressive. he does not impose his will on players the way the old ronaldo of brazil did, the way ronaldinho did, the way romario did. these players i mentioned imposed thieir will meaning they scored anytime they wanted to and did whatever they want with the ball.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Yorobastard(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Justin Gatlin should be arrested, hanged and shot for damaging Usain Bolts finishing career...lol

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
davillian:
They all had an opportunity to write their names on the book of legends but they blow it.
I wished they all stopped and walked him to the finish line.
More like a time finsh so all of them crossin the finished line @same time.
yeah u made a solid point there but they all wanted d glory. but u never get d glory against bolt.he lost d race but he won d crowd

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Rilwayne001: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
lol nah brah I have seen him during the world cup. not particularly impressive. he does not impose his will on players the way the old ronaldo of brazil did, the way ronaldinho did, the way romario did. these players i mentioned imposed thieir will meaning they scored anytime they wanted to and did whatever they want with the ball.

Egbon, how many of his matches have you seen? I even doubt you've ever seen him play at club level.
All the players you mentioned above, how many have won the world best as much as him? Do people even talk about them again?

Egbon, you know nothing about football tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
shenaxy:
48 laws of power.
In victory, Learn when to stop.

Though you are still a victor.
its easy to quote it when its someone else

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Egbon, how many of his matches have you seen? I even doubt you've ever seen him play at club level.
All the players you mentioned above, how many have won the world best as much as him? Do people even talk about them again?

Egbon, you know nothing about football tongue
i admit i dont know much about football but i also know a superstar when i see one and messi aint no superstar grin
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
i admit i dont know much about football but i also know a superstar when i see one and messi aint no superstar grin

This one that you cant see a superstar clearly with your eyes, I suggest you visit an optometrist then grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ndolarr: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
His 100 meters record of 9.58 seconds will remain for donkey years before any athlete anywhere in the world will break it, except a Nigerian athlete. Bolt remains an enigma and a hero!! The white witches in London must have dealt with him for being Black!!! But another black Nigerian will soon emerge. Mark my word.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
whizzyleejr:
The rise and fall of the great, moreover he his great but a painful end destroy many victory
am sure u said d same thing when zidane headbutted materazzi many years ago.who is laughing now?lose or not, d world has never seen or might never c an athlete like bolt.bolt lost d race but d whole stadium gave a standing ovation 2d guy that lost not d guys that won medals.how do u explain that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This one that you cant see a superstar clearly with your eyes, I suggest you visit an optometrist then grin grin grin
didnt the nigga get arrested for tax evasion ? he a greedy ass nigga. making all that money and running from taxes ? i cant respect no man like that. fu-ck messi grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Rilwayne001: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
didnt the nigga get arrested for tax evasion ? he a greedy ass nigga. making all that money and running from taxes ? i cant respect no man like that. fu-ck messi grin

grin grin

Just go and watch your boring bowling or is it basketball undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Whatever happens to his career is still a legend
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by justli: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
He shoulda bowed out when the ovation was loudest? Really? only mediocre minds think like that. What about comebacks? That he is down to third doesn't mean he can't make it to first next time...

Messi was 3 ballons ahead of Ronaldo...but look at them now! so ronaldo should have bowed out after wining it with ManU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) / The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) / Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.