Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (59634 Views)

Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / See Pictures From Usain Bolt's Final Race Loss To Usa's Justin Gatlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

[s]Just go and watch your boring bowling or is it[/s] basketball undecided
wink
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
luvinhubby:
Like Bolt, like Buhari.

Should have stepped aside with loudest ovation and a reputation intact. Should have retired after the Olympic victories, but like Buhari, choose to come and end his career with a loss, pity.
so aw does dis affect his reputation has d best athlete in d world?
And how was d loud ovation emitted?
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Myself2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
I would have resigned during the last Olympics if I were Bolt.

"Had I known " is always the last comment
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Young03:
He's still the greatest athlete on earth

Michael Phelps nko?
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by piagetskinner(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
a bad way to end his career ...he should have bowed out a long time ago...but his greed for more won't let him
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by shenaxy: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
lexy2014:
its easy to quote it when its someone else
Definitely, it is.
Nobody wants to stop when winning
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by autonomous22: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Village ppl at work
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by freshdude99(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Teewhy2:
What a way to bow out of his illustrious career, it is better in a way than he come third at least the injury can be an excuse.
Sports is the future of money making.
If you start school at the age of 2 years, 6 years primary, 6years secondary, 4years university, 2 years masters and get a job of 300k immediately after school and work for 30 years = N 108 million. Neymar is earning 35 million per day, his 4 days pay is more than your 30 years salary.
Conclusion if Education is the Key to success, that means sports is the Master Key
Ever heard of the word "grace from God"?
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:

part of what makes a legend is personality. lionel messi has no personality. please dont include him in that list
What personality does Tiger woods have?
What about Michael Jordan?
What personality does he have?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
piagetskinner:
a bad way to end his career ...he should have bowed out a long time ago...but his greed for more won't let him
Please keep quiet.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What personality does Tiger woods have?
What about Michael Jordan?
What personality does he have?
tiger woods has an amazing swag. its not always about what you say but how you look and how you carry yourself. the aura. same applies to jordan. they carry themself with an air of mystique. messi just looks like a goofy geeky white boy. the height also adds to an aura. you have to be above 6ft tall.

mohammed ali was like 6ft 4
jordan is 6ft 6
tiger woods is like 6ft 2
messi is like 5ft tall lmao
usain bolt like 6ft 4

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
tiger woods has an amazing swag. its not always about what you say but how you look and how you carry yourself. the aura. same applies to jordan. they carry themself with an air of mystique. messi just looks like a goofy geeky white boy. the height also adds to an aura. you have to be above 6ft tall.

jordan is 6ft 6
usain bolt like 6ft 4
Rubbish.
So a calm demeanor disqualifies a person from being greatest in their field regardless of their performance right?
That means Serena Williams and Roger Federer will never be GOAT regardless of the number of their Grand Slam titles abi?
You try well well.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Rubbish.
So a calm demeanor disqualifies a person from being greatest in their field regardless of their performance right?
That means Serena Williams and Roger Federer will never be GOAT regardless of the number of their Grand Slam titles abi?
You try well well.
why do you think in the NBA you still hear about people like dennis rodman even after retiring for over 10 years but you cant remember any of his team-mates names ? why do you remember fela till this day after dying for close to 20 years but you cant name any of his peers till this day like ? brah ITS CALLED ENTERTAINMENT. YOU HAVE TO COME WITH THE FULL PACKAGE SO YOU CAN ACTIVATE ALL THE CHAKRA SPOTS IN THE FANS

and yes serena and and roger federer can never be legends because first off she is a black woman in sport so you know not many people checking for black women like that and federer is bland.

let me give you a good example, as great as the klitschko brothers were, after they retire nobody will remember them. in fact during their reign the desire for boxing fell to its lowest. because they had zero personality. but when the mohammed alis and tysons were in charge the WHOLE WORLD WAS CAPTIVATED.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Rilwayne001: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:

jordan is 6ft 6
usain bolt like 6ft 4

Chai, Sukkot ehn grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
why do you think in the NBA you still hear about people like dennis rodman even after retiring for over 10 years but you cant remember any of his team-mates names ? why do you remember fela till this day after dying for close to 20 years but you cant name any of his peers till this day like ? brah ITS CALLED ENTERTAINMENT. YOU HAVE TO COME WITH THE FULL PACKAGE SO YOU CAN ACTIVATE ALL THE CHAKRA SPOTS IN THE FANS
We still remember Pele very much.
How many of his teammates do you remember?
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Chai, Sukkot ehn grin grin
brah, they call me the analyser grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
We still remember Pele very much.
How many of his teammates do you remember?
exactly. thanks for proving my point
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
exactly. thanks for proving my point
He is remembered for his exploits as a footballer and nothing more.
Don't say rubbish.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
He is remembered for his exploits as a footballer and nothing more.
Don't say rubbish.
are you for real ? pele was more than a footballer. he was an activist, an actor, an outspoken person. ask your parents about him who grew up in his era. pele was like gOD on the whole planet during the 70s, and 80s. ask your parents they will tell you. he was the most popular man in the world. they stopped the biafran war for 48 hours just so the armies could watch pele play in nigeria
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
are you for real ? pele was more than a footballer. he was an activist, an actor, an outspoken person. ask your parents about him who grew up in his era. pele was like gOD on the whole planet during the 70s, and 80s. ask your parents they will tell you. he was the most popular man in the world. they stopped the biafran war for 48 hours just so the armies could watch pele play in nigeria
Rubbish.
The ceasefire story is a myth. In fact during the Dimka coup, Pele and Arthur Ashe were trapped in Nigeria, they both had to run for their safety like every other foreigner.

http://africasacountry.com/2015/10/when-pele-played-in-nigeria-during-its-civil-war-did-he-really-bring-a-ceasefire/
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Rubbish.
The ceasefire story is a myth. In fact during the Dimka coup, Pele and Arthur Ashe were trapped in Nigeria, they both had to run for their safety like every other foreigner.

http://africasacountry.com/2015/10/when-pele-played-in-nigeria-during-its-civil-war-did-he-really-bring-a-ceasefire/

bruv, this information is all over the internet. it is not a myth.

http://knowledgenuts.com/2014/10/14/pele-was-so-good-at-soccer-that-he-stopped-a-war/

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Pele-Footballer-Who-Stopped-A-War/

note i provided two european websites while you provided the link to some fake african website lol
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
bruv, this information is all over the internet. it is not a myth.

http://knowledgenuts.com/2014/10/14/pele-was-so-good-at-soccer-that-he-stopped-a-war/

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Pele-Footballer-Who-Stopped-A-War/

note i provided two european websites while you provided the link to some fake african website lol
This has even been debated on Nairaland.
It never happened.

The link I gave you is detailed.
Read it and stop peddling lies.
How do you expect a foreign website to have more information than a Nigerian one on a Nigerian topic?
Na was for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by sukkot: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This has even been debated on Nairaland.
It never happened.

The link I gave you is detailed.
Read it and stop peddling lies.
How do you expect a foreign website to have more information than a Nigerian one on a Nigerian topic?
Na was for you ooo.
brah ? i have parents and grandparents who experienced it. i am telling you it happened. like dude why are you trying to deny what happened ? and thats even besides the point, the point is PELE was a walking god on earth in the seventies and eighties. he had the personality. and thats why he will be remembered forever. buttresses my point
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by madjune(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thats what happens when you start celebrating your success with Olosho.

Who remembers him partying hard with prostitutes after the last Olympics?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
brah ? i have parents and grandparents who experienced it.
the point is PELE was a walking god on earth in the seventies and eighties.

But my parents and grandparents and great grandparents dont know him. Why? wink
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Ranchhoddas: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:
brah ? i have parents and grandparents who experienced it. i am telling you it happened. like dude why are you trying to deny what happened ? and thats even besides the point, the point is PELE was a walking god on earth in the seventies and eighties. he had the personality. and thats why he will be remembered forever. buttresses my point
No it did not.
He will be remembered because he was a great footballer. Same with hundreds of other great footballers out there.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
madjune:
Thats what happens when you start celebrating your success with Olosho.

Who remembers him partying hard with prostitutes after the last Olympics?

And.that led to a problem with his fiancee, i guess she will happy that there will be no more partying after olympic. cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by swegiedon(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
sukkot:

jordan is 6ft 6
usain bolt like 6ft 4
brah am 6ft.what you gotta say?
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by themodernman: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
stephleena:
I felt sorry for bolt though,u needed to see how he was dabbing, showing himself before the race started....he should have left after Rio games....Jamaicans,didn't have a good time there though,Elaine Thompson also lost..

No be those Brazilian girls with Brazilian hair & butts like you finish hin waist after Rio come make am dey do limpopo for London now. That hin gf wey hin cheat head don catch am now.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by haryomikun(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
He's still the Greatest Track and field Athlete ever. kudos man Welcome to the same club of-
Mohamed Ali
Tiger Woods
Michael Jordan
and Lionel Messi. G.O.A.T.

Also. We RAPE Madrid Tonight!
(we know ourselves) wink
Mohammed ali or Mike Tyson?

Mike was the bomb bro!!
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by madjune(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
iamloyalty:

And.that led to a problem with his fiancee, i guess she will happy that there will be no more partying after olympic. cheesycheesycheesy

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
He's still the Greatest Track and field Athlete ever. kudos man Welcome to the same club of-
Mohamed Ali
Tiger Woods
Michael Jordan
and Lionel Messi. G.O.A.T.

Also. We RAPE Madrid Tonight!
(we know ourselves) wink
Wow it looks like you guys got RAPED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" / The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.