Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Need A Newsletter( I Will Pay) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Newsletter( I Will Pay) (1154 Views)

Capture SMS Newsletter Subscribers From Your Websites / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month / Want To Create A Newsletter For Your Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Newsletter( I Will Pay) by Dream369: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Hello Nairaland,
I need someone to write a newsletter for me. I will provide all the material you need. I will pay for your service.

WhatsApp 07030852441.
Re: I Need A Newsletter( I Will Pay) by AyeMaDaFunMi: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dream369:
Hello Nairaland,
I need someone to write a newsletter for me. I will provide all the material you need. I will pay for your service.

WhatsApp 07030852441.

What materials do you have?

Do you already have the text for the newsletter or do you need the text composed and the newsletter designed?

Will the newsletter be printed and delivered or emailed to your contacts?

After you answer these questions, I'll contact you on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment / Complete Barbing Saloon And Its Equipments For Sale / African Themed T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.