Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair (14203 Views)

Nigeria Re-Elected UN Peacekeeping Committee Chair / Intrigues, Tension As Gbaja, 16 Others Jostle For Reps Speakership / 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by unto(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
All these criminals need to be bombed in their meeting so that they will all die. These people are the problem of this country
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by Bestbeelieve: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=NaijaEfcc post=59424686

CHAIIIII!!!! MY MUMU DON DO OOOOOOO!!!!9JAH

Form your own our mumu don do group and protest this one mbok!!!
[/quote]
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just read a story about a pen robber defending his fellow pen robbers....d reason y I don't blame Nigerians who don't pay taxes....d stupid man does not think about National interest saying #17 million car is cheap....he must have been born with weed in his mouth
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by seguno2: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
GMBuhari:
THE OURMUMUDONDO crew will not protest this one ... Billions spent on vehicles as if they are changing diapers , these are the same idiots who by Ferraris , Armored Range Rovers , Tear nylon Prado jeeps

Teachers require to move from one spot to another

Hospitals need emergency vehicles to move patients from places to another

Civil servants need vehicles to move from one place to another

Several other public servants need to move from one place to another

But i don't see anybody earmarking billions for them now or in the future

Ourmumudondo have chosen what they want to protest for.
You can choose to protest against this one.
Is anyone stopping you?
Moreover Buhari and his APC party with their INTEGRITY should not have this issue in the first place. Not so?
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by NaijaEfcc: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
GMBuhari:

Do i look like someone frustrated , suffering or asking for Buhari to come back to you ??

I am trying to point out that the protests your people have embarked upon is misguided and has no objective (a reasonable one )

OK fine sorry, Oya I urge you to embark on one since you know the one's that are guided and has objective (a reasonable one)!! Leave others to their folly.
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
smemud:

http://punchng.com/buying-n6-1bn-cars-for-reps-in-national-interest-namdas/
Why didn't they patronize Innoson if they really want 'made in nigeria'?
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by Yinka93(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Things will only get better in this country when we truly learn to put personal interest aside.i have a few questions now.
If Nigeria was to be this mans personal business and from all indications this business is crumbling,will he opt for 17million naira cars for managers in the company when they could easily save cost and go for 2-3 million naira cars?
Are they saying 2-3 million naira cars wouldn't serve the same purpose especially since they will be buying new ones after four years again?
Ofcourse it's clear to see that looting this country has become their means of livelihood and that's why they use the opportunity to purchase their dream cars so they take it home for personal use eventually.
They buy luxury cars, use it for 4years and they cost it extremely cheaply after that,pay the stipend from looted money..that's even if they truly pay and then they take the car home.
Desperate times call for urgent actions.Sensible lawmakers will be reviewing policies at a time like in a bid to cut cost and make things better for our country but no our lawmakers prefer to live in affluence and achieve their long life goals at the expense of others.
Looking at the foundation,a lot of things are wrong in this country because i still don't understand why a politician will come out to share gift and money to citizens to vote them in.
Where do you hope to get all the money you spent sharing gifts from? Those are the questions to be asked but nobody asks those questions.
If we are to be sincere,we are the bedrock of our own problems.
And personally i have my doubts about people that jump from one leadership position to another...I've occupied some leadership positions before and trust me TRUE SERVICE isn't in any way attractive.I still can't understand why any honest person will go from house of reps,to senator,to VP to president and they keep aspiring,they are never tired.True service is tiring,you do what you can,make your impact and lay foundations for others to build on.
But trust naija politicians,they cling to power while the people in ashes.They never know when to step aside,when to say i've had enough,when to say i shouldn't be occupying this seat.All they care about is the goodies attached to it.Did you not have a plan for your life besides being a politician?
I'm not from the east but every sane person will be angry about situations in this country,you really can't blame the likes of kanu.try this impunity in another country and you see will how many kanus will rise up against you.
Concerning the Igbos youths,you can't blame the youths when the old folks set no standards

2 Likes

Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by monex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
GMBuhari:
THE OURMUMUDONDO crew will not protest this one ... Billions spent on vehicles as if they are changing diapers , these are the same idiots who by Ferraris , Armored Range Rovers , Tear nylon Prado jeeps

Teachers require to move from one spot to another

Hospitals need emergency vehicles to move patients from places to another

Civil servants need vehicles to move from one place to another

Several other public servants need to move from one place to another

But i don't see anybody earmarking billions for them now or in the future

Billions Wow !!! Herein lies the danger of aggregation. They are spending 17m (on a Peugeout) for their car. Official car for some bankers are more than 17m.most peeps in the executive spend more than that for their offiicial cars. Heck some personal assistants to state governors have more than 17m allocated for official cars sef
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by mbhs139(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
guterMann:

Only if those running from one Biafran thread to another can channel their energy properly and challenge the kleptomaniacs ruling them.

How do you expect a man like this to support restructuring?How do expect him to pass secession into law?

And you think #Biafra is the solution? I don't think so, I sincerely doubt it. Otherwise, the proponents of #Biafra would've in the first place call their brothers in the National Assembly to move the motion for #Referendum. Afterall, Pa Anthony Enahoro, according to history, simply stood up in Parliament and called for what started the debate towards Nigeria's independence. Why can't this present crops of Igbo politician do the same?

No! They will never do so, because they are enjoying their hands in the cookie jar with their Yoruba and Hausa brothers, while you and I are busy here calling ourselves unprintable names: when I press the IPOB button, you'll shout AFONJA!!!!!!

Let's stop deceiving ourselves bro, in as much as we continue in this our folly of fighting this e-war instead of identifying our common enemy and face them squarely, this is how we'll continue to be shouting IPOB and AFONJA till thy kingdom come, while their children will continue to proper at our own expense.
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by chidozy15(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
These people are now taking us for granted, just negodu

"The National Assembly is dissolved every four years and re-inaugurated. So, you cannot say because somebody was here last year, he should not use another car. What is important is that every House is a new House and all the members have to use utility vehicles."
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by laliga01: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Revolt

Smiles, do you mean revolver? If it's 50 rounds, am in. Supply 50k units osiso.
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by laliga01: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
mbhs139:

And you think #Biafra is the solution? I don't think so, I sincerely doubt it. Otherwise, the proponents of #Biafra would've in the first place call their brothers in the National Assembly to move the motion for #Referendum. Afterall, Pa Anthony Enahoro, according to history, simply stood up in Parliament and called for what started the debate towards Nigeria's independence. Why can't this present crops of Igbo politician do the same?

No! They will never do so, because they are enjoying their hands in the cookie jar with their Yoruba and Hausa brothers, while you and I are busy here calling ourselves unprintable names: when I press the IPOB button, you'll shout AFONJA!!!!!!

Let's stop deceiving ourselves bro, in as much as we continue in this our folly of fighting this e-war instead of identifying our common enemy and face them squarely, this is how we'll continue to be shouting IPOB and AFONJA till thy kingdom come, while their children will continue to proper at our own expense.

You slowpoke, did you watch news last week? Do you know what happened in Nass?
Do you know what the reps of the SS did during plenary?
If you dnt, you are indeed a mumu.
#yourmumudondo.

F
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by HopeAtHand: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Okijajuju1:
Disband the House of Rep's. .

Welcome back from your shrine.
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by SalomonKane: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Someone please tell this nigga to shut up!
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by Max24: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
They are totally insensitive to peoples sufferings!!! Thieving lawmakers!!!
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by sfpumpy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
what is he trying to say? that they don't have vehicles before? when some citizens are suffering and they are buying cars worth billions on Maura.......
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by mbhs139(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
laliga01:

You slowpoke, did you watch news last week? Do you know what happened in Nass?
Do you know what the reps of the SS did during plenary?
If you dnt, you are indeed a mumu.
#yourmumudondo.

F

You see, some of you folks lack the decorum for engaging in discussion on the social media space, and it simply show lack of discipline on your part.

Why the insults? I simply called your attention, based on the fact at my disposal at the moment of writing, and instead of you to cautiously refers me to the latest information, and having pointed out to you the folly in this needles e-war, you still went ahead to call me names.

Well, good luck to you. Don't think I will engage you in a war of words. We're in this mess together: whether IPOB O, AFONJA O, or GAMBARI, na all of us go suffer am at the end.
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by mrhipup(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
smemud:

http://punchng.com/buying-n6-1bn-cars-for-reps-in-national-interest-namdas/
"There is the need for us to educate our people very well. Every House is different from the last one. That is why we have first, second, third, and now the eighth Assembly. The next House, the ninth House, will be an entirely new one. The National Assembly is dissolved every four years and re-inaugurated. So, you cannot say because somebody was here last year, he should not use another car. What is important is that every House is a new House and all the members have to use utility vehicles".
This man is obviously insane
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by raphaeladeyele: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Olorun ni se idajo afi-ehin pin eran{meat}
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by laliga01: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
mbhs139:

You see, some of you folks lack the decorum for engaging in discussion on the social media space, and it simply show lack of discipline on your part.

Why the insults? I simply called your attention, based on the fact at my disposal at the moment of writing, and instead of you to cautiously refers me to the latest information, and having pointed out to you the folly in this needles e-war, you still went ahead to call me names.

Well, good luck to you. Don't think I will engage you in a war of words. We're in this mess together: whether IPOB O, AFONJA O, or GAMBARI, na all of us go suffer am at the end.

Lolz....you just cracked me. Sorry if I called you names. The truth is I do come online to pass time but Nigerian issues is beyond an average man.
There isn't much we can do based on Nigerian standard.
Cheer up broda.
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by sbold(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
We are in a dark nigeria, a place where our leader brains has no futuristic plan's for the country, their just for the money, spending selfishly, if care is not taken those law brakers we sold these country soon
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by awuf2008: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2017
What do you expect from bunch of thieves and pen robbers?
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by sshalom(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Until we rise up and demand due accountability from our political leaders, these kind of nonsense will not cease!
Re: Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair by gabng(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Serious nations instead of contemplating this rubbish would simple implement a Central Vehichle Unit (CVU) at National Assembly Equipped with ARMOURED INNOSON COASTER BUS AND 2 ARMOURED INNOSON PICKUP for both the Senate & House of Representatives using the Toyota versions depicted in these photos as template.

A capital outlay of 1.5 Billion naira will fund the project with INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING and PROFORCE as direct contractor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo / Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ / Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.