Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) (73736 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Monique Samuel Flaunts Her Alleged Newly Done Booty, Photos / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj’s Booty (photos) / Battle Of Booties!! Vera Sidika Hot Pictures Vs Nicky Minaj Booty (h0t Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
And this one here is saying...

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
I wouldn't want a Pastor like this preaching to me.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Na God catch am nah! E don tey wey e dey do bad bad bad ting secretly. End time pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
implants
Oh now u know,am glad
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Her life tho..
Fake or not, her happiness matters & God's not complaining angry, the hypocrites above will gladly Smash or make their gfs looks that way If they've got the money

As quoted in CHIPS' movie "Everybody's eating everyone's as* now, that's the standard" grin
And about the pastor, he's on his own..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by pgrex20(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Is it your eating undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
So many men are apart of the booty eaters association. Et tu Brute? PDPguy
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

dont forget the...fake breast, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes etc

this is the REAL Nicki Minaj below (aka without all the fakeness):

But I most say if you re not more educated about this surgeries you won't notice it implants and fakies all over..

The surgeon tried it looks more natural
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oshey!! Awon ti Apostle suleman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
dem don use pvssy wound dis man. why yhu go wan eat nyash? who teeach you? ur fellow daddy in d lawd
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Khallyella:
Her life tho..
Fake or not, her happiness matters & God's not complaining angry, the hypocrites above will gladly Smash or make their gfs looks that way If they've got the money

And about the pastor, he's on his own..

I like ladies that are extremely natural..
You welcome

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by MrSly(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
yup, plastic surgery and all dah.. smh, she even bleach
Huh! Whatever. All I know is that music swag is DOPE!
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by MrSly(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
yup, plastic surgery and all dah.. smh, she even bleach
Huh! Whatever. All I know is that her music swag is DOPE!
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

I like ladies that are extremely natural..
You welcome

Thabks dear
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

una can photoshop sha.. that tattoo was not on her hand as a teenage girl

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

who defines fake and real... She created who she wanted to be.
you should create who u want to be and stop hating... #teamSelfLove.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Did you just say eat? cheesy angry grin
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrSly:

Huh! Whatever. All I know is that her music swag is DOPE!
Nicki Minaj's music is dope? Since when? She cannot even rap.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
See how God just exposed a fake man of God grin Perhaps, he thought he was sending her a private message grin cheesy. Old people and misunderstanding cell phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
una can photoshop sha.. that tattoo was not on her hand as a teenage girl

Check again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Bolter96: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
His account was probably hacked.
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
For those claiming to know Jesus Christ ###How can Christ be seen in you if those who should see JesusChrist in you are spiritually blind &you that needs to be seen is also blind spiritually? Christ is a spirit& knowing Christ must be proved spiritually_ not physically because very many people are human chameleons & that's why knowing JESUSCHRIST is all about peace&LIGHT &unbelievable power&whoever leads you to JESUSChrist must give you PEACE&LIGHT &empowerment that's what JESUS saves & BORNAGAIN or knowing JesusChrist means& if those are lacking in you then you must seek JesusChrist truly& be empowered because JesusChrist owns the power the evil people you fear uses. We are capable to give you the mantle, the Light&unbelievable power permanently for you to shine and feared by all evil people#be wise& seek this unbelievable light andtruth### Mathew 13,13-15

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
So the reason the foolish old fool come to this world is to be licking shi.t
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by romeoetin(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
That is a fake page. The real dewberry has over 250k follows on instagram

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Everyone knows that American black churches are frequently headed by sexually deviant pastors. Most black people will tell you that it's better to go to multiracial churches than black churches.
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by muller101(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
He is free
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by thundafire: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so all na just for preeks
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by greggng: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls bad belle people stop hating this lady. She is happy with herself. All this while I ve been trying to reduce my pot belly to no avail. If I ve money like I would go for 6 pack. I am tired of being original

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
So pastor cannot desire to eat ass in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
His sounding as if,if she gives him the booty he will finish it...
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by iammolise(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Keep dreaming... Ya ain't gon eat that ass... Not even by a long shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.