Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) (73727 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Monique Samuel Flaunts Her Alleged Newly Done Booty, Photos / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj’s Booty (photos) / Battle Of Booties!! Vera Sidika Hot Pictures Vs Nicky Minaj Booty (h0t Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
kendylet:
...buh you still droll when she steps out sexy and all tongue tongue tongue

team natural hair here, i can NEVER drool on a woman with a mop on her head... and even if i suddenly fell on my head and decided to do so, it does NOT change her FAKE nature!

but then again, many deluded women are so shallow that they would rather be loved and worshiped for who they are NOT, instead of being liked for who they truly are.
to each their own misery!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by chadwickafred(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don give up on dat country......anytin iz possible..m...
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeligray:
There is difference betwn a pastor and a dicktor, he is a dicktor not a pastor
You've said it all..
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

You're special, so no man can really turn u down.

Are you working today?
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by PDPGuy: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Are you working today?
I'm not working today. I had to quit the previous job cos it would clash with my classes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

I'm not working today. I had to quit the previous job cos it would clash with my classes.

Ok concentrate on your studies.
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by ice4u999(m): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Little secondary girls need to focus on their studies and stay away from these romance forums. Make una go read
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by kendylet(f): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

team natural hair here, i can NEVER drool on a woman with a mop on her head... and even if i suddenly fell on my head and decided to do so, it does NOT change her FAKE nature!

but then again, many deluded women are so shallow that they would rather be loved and worshiped for who they are NOT, instead of being liked for who they truly are.
to each their own misery!
whatever bruh! she liked it thats why she went for it...i find her super sexy and cute ( no homo ) not withstanding the fact she went through the knife, if she's comfortable and likes it, why not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
kendylet:
whatever bruh! she liked it thats why she went for it...i find her super sexy and cute ( no homo ) not withstanding the fact she went through the knife, if she's comfortable and likes it, why not

there is nothing wrong with having plastic surgery, that is NOT the issue here, as many people DO need it... the issue is when people get upset when we call a spade A SPADE. as much as she paid for her hair, IT'S FAKE! as much as she paid for her aass, IT'S FAKE! as much as she paid for her tittays, THEY ARE FAKE!...and as much as she may be beautiful/sexy, MOST OF IT IS FAKE!

so many youngsters would rather hope to have plastic surgery to become who they are not, instead of embracing who they truly are.... so sad!
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by HumanistMike(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nazar1:
chain him at once

Why chain him. Is it bad to eat ass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.