Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) (73729 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Monique Samuel Flaunts Her Alleged Newly Done Booty, Photos / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj’s Booty (photos) / Battle Of Booties!! Vera Sidika Hot Pictures Vs Nicky Minaj Booty (h0t Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by MrSly(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
WiredLeggings:
Nicki Minaj's music is dope? Since when? She cannot even rap.

Hmmm!! Any female rapper above her?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
who are u to type all this sh*t about her. So fast to type gibberish! She sees joy in her fake body( Mr original), failed mindset ( Therapist in the making, I hail thee), whorish action (Y u so bitter? U need help!) Do u think she knows that u ever exist. Bro grab ur shit together and be humble. Her life! Her fake bodies!! Her business!!! not yours.

die hard fan
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Yuji: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Khallyella:
Her life tho..
Fake or not, her happiness matters & God's not complaining angry, the hypocrites above will gladly Smash or make their gfs looks that way If they've got the money

As quoted in CHIPS' movie "Everybody's eating everyone's as* now, that's the standard" grin
And about the pastor, he's on his own..
Stop mentioning God in worldly matters such as these. He never said anyone should change the body He gave them. Most of them have inferiority complex that is why they go through all the changes,meanwhile its none of my business. I just like her music so I dont care what they do to their bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrSly:

Hmmm!! Any female rapper above her?
There are a few actually, but Remi Ma is all the way up. cool
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

dont forget the...fake breast, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes etc

this is the REAL Nicki Minaj below (aka without all the fakeness):

I'm sure I love d fake
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yuji:

Stop mentioning God in worldly matters such as these. He never said anyone should change the body He gave them. Most of them have inferiority complex that is why they go through all the changes,meanwhile its none of my business. I just like her music so I dont care what they do to their bodies.

Last time I checked, you're not God
In the end, you'll be asked for your own sins, not mine.

Thank you smiley
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Yuji: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Khallyella:

Last time I checked, you're not God
In the end, you'll be asked for your own sins, not mine.

Thank you smiley
I know I will be asked for my own sins. You dont need to remind me.
But you said in that your last post I quoted that God is not complaining as if you are God. So you are a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

But you said in that your post tI quoted that God is not complaining as if you are God. So you are a hypocrite.

If I had strength to argue, I'd have loved to but nah, I don't.. There are +1000 nairalanders online, pick on someone else, Adios Amigo kiss
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by MrSly(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2017
WiredLeggings:
There are a few actually, but Remi Ma is all the way up. cool
Remi is being mentored by Nicky
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Yuji: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Khallyella:

If I had strength to argue, I'd have loved to but nah, I don't.. There are +1000 nairalanders online, pick on someone else, Adios Amigo kiss
No need to argue. Truth is bitter. Adios. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by PDPGuy: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:
So many men are apart of the booty eaters association. Et tu Brute? PDPguy
I'll only eat the booty of my future fiancée wink
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:
shocked

Tosyne2much

Food don land oo
grin
I no dey chop this kind food oooo tongue
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Bestchisom:

die hard fan
You know when niqqas ass-lick u on I. G and come here on NL to say "she's fake, she's bad, she's this, she is that. I hate that. If you need to get something off ur chest, go tell it all on her platform not on here.

How are you?
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by skitkid2(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

here is one of these brainwashed zombies coming to her rescue.
A) so long as she flaunts her fake plastic self on social media, then she (and all her hissy fit menstruating fans, like yourself) should accept whatever opinion anyone has. only a very deluded person, and their equally deluded fans, would only "expect" positive comment about their plastic fake self.

B) who cares whether she knows me or not?! she doesnt know 99.9% of the gullible people who follows her either, yet accept their thumbs up, so she should also accept the thumbs down.

C) let me guess why you have difficulties accepting that some people look down on your idol... thats your dream babe, right?! BWAAAAAAAH!
You have inferiority complex and your mind is very backwards.
What ever she decides to do with her body is her business.
Not like the surgery failed, but the whole thing she did looks beautiful on her.
So why are you now hating and talking about the obvious?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2017
MrSly:

Remi is being mentored by Nicky
Remi recently won the best female Hip-Hop Artist. Mentor ko...
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:35am On Aug 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
YOUNG LADY NEEDS A GOOD POOOOOSY EATER... WATCH HER DEMONSTRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opFGmLyFa7M

The Pastor's daughter?
were u de from c all these kind people sef?d other time na u bring one cowbell girl now this one....shuooo.na wa u ooh
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

I'll only eat the booty of my future fiancée wink

The good thing about this America is that there are many fiancees who never make it to wife. So literally anyone could be your future fiance. wink
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by haibe(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by haibe(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by haibe(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2017
This is very wrong guys.. why post someone's picture in public? I saw this on kraks tv earlier yesterday and all i can say is that some people dont have common sense. Because you want traffic to ur page or blog, u invade people's personal pages?

Seun i thought you have a rule number 10? But u close your eye blindly to people posting other people's pictures without permission. I have always seen your rules as hypocritical, its not like you care much, you are more concerned on getting traffic on NL which is very bad.

Have you thought about the trauma this man will face with his pic going viral? Why is it anyone's business if he choses to comment on a ladys post. Smh.. common sense is really not common.

Rule 10
Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2017
If you are glorifying this woman and rebuking those who speak against her and her actions, you are not a Christian.

Insult me all you want, I'll still say the truth, instead of preaching and living the gospel of Christ, you're here glorifying a woman whose actions should be reprimanded.

The reason most so called Christians can't preach the gospel is because the lives they live is an opposite of a Christian.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by PDPGuy: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

The good thing about this America is that there are many fiancees who never make it to wife. So literally anyone could be your future fiance. wink
I'll have, at most, two fiancées if the initial one decides to break off from the engagement. I wouldn't mind eating both of them
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

I'll have, at most, two fiancées if the initial one decides to break off from the engagement. I wouldn't mind eating both of them

Well I've never been turned down yet. Three for three. grin
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 14, 2017
haibe:
This is very wrong guys.. why post someone's picture in public? I saw this on kraks tv earlier yesterday and all i can say is that some people dont have common sense. Because you want traffic to ur page or blog, u invade people's personal pages?

Seun i thought you have a rule number 10? But u close your eye blindly to people posting other people's pictures without permission. I have always seen your rules as hypocritical, its not like you care much, you are more concerned on getting traffic on NL which is very bad.

Have you thought about the trauma this man will face with his pic going viral? Why is it anyone's business if he choses to comment on a ladys post. Smh.. common sense is really not common.

Rule 10
Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

These blog sites have no regard for individual people. They forget regular people are not celebrities. It has already come to light that someone is possibly framing an innocent man. It could ruin him financially, hurt his marriage or even cause him to take his life. May the Lord forgive me if I have participated in anything which caused an innocent person harm.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Luminee(f): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2017
The pastor, the yansh and the owner of the yansh are crazy grin
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by haibe(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

These blog sites have no regard for individual people. They forget regular people are not celebrities. It has already come to light that someone is possibly framing an innocent man. It could ruin him financially, hurt his marriage or even cause him to take his life. May the Lord forgive me if I have participated in anything which caused an innocent person harm.

Its really worse thesr days and these bloggers could do this to you or me tomorrow. I have even seen cases where some of these bloggers video or snap a random individual with some defections and post on social media just to make mockery of the individual and consequently draw traffic to their blogs. This must stop and i will report these actions as much as i can. Cyber-bully must end.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by haibe(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Its really worse these days and these bloggers could do this to you or me tomorrow. I have even seen cases where some of these bloggers video or snap a random individual with some defections and post on social media just to make mockery of the individual and consequently draw traffic to their blogs. This must stop and i will report these actions as much as i can. Cyber-bully must end.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Apipia: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

Just like CNN and BBC
You can rant of CNN, don't go near BBC, biko
Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by PDPGuy: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Well I've never been turned down yet. Three for three. grin
You're special, so no man can really turn u down.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by alphasperm(m): 2:16am On Aug 14, 2017
cannibalism

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) by Eportal123: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
who are u to type all this sh*t about her. So fast to type gibberish! She sees joy in her fake body( Mr original), failed mindset ( Therapist in the making, I hail thee), whorish action (Y u so bitter? U need help!) Do u think she knows that u ever exist. Bro grab ur shit together and be humble. Her life! Her fake bodies!! Her business!!! not yours.

Preach Bro. Preach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.