Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch (38780 Views)

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Visits Injured Victims Of The Ozubulu Massacre / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by saintandsinnerz: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Na wa oo! Did all the thousands build the church for him or contribute to his church? What does it take for one to to do a little background check on a few people, in this case, one person?

Abeg, make we stop dey excuse these people jor.
Mr man stop talking what you don't know, the said bishop has chains of businesses ranging from real estate, construction etc. Stop talking for the sake of talking and learn how to shut up when necessary.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by saintandsinnerz: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Olatara:
What has Obanikoro, Asiwaju and ur nightmare Afonja got to do with this. Can't u just comment without mentioning the Yoruba. U are pathetic.
You only saw his own but you turned a blind eye to the ones your brothers were saying. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
God, please grant these people their biafra. I detest their values and culture; it promotes criminality. A useless culture that worships money/wealth without a care about the source of it. Those villagers and the traditional ruler are quite aware of the fact that 'bishop' is a criminal but they just don't care 'cause he is rich.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by pazienza(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Olatara:
What has Obanikoro, Asiwaju and ur nightmare Afonja got to do with this. Can't u just comment without mentioning the Yoruba. U are pathetic.
Why are you not interested in expunging the drug barons and criminals you worship and made leaders in Yorubaland?

Why are you lots more interested in the happenings in Igboland?

Obanikoro is a corrupt man your Yoruba people welcomed back from prison with fanfare, Awolowo your sage was also a convicted criminal found guilty of embezzlement of public fund, Your Asiwaju has a drug case in USA.

Why are you not interested in discussing and castigating them, why had you instead elevated them to positions of worship and authority.

Your hypocritical minds turn blind eye to the decay in the value system and moral decadence in your Yorubaland, but are more interested in the little ones happening in Igboland.

Are you people not demonic and pathetic?

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by pazienza(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

You only saw his own but you turned a blind eye to the ones your brothers were saying. Hypocrites everywhere.

You have time for the hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by solz23(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
What's with all the hating on nairaland?
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Praktikals(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Lovely.

This has always been one of our biggest problems in Christianity in Nigeria. Our Pentecostal churches have made a notorious habit of it and now, our more respectable Catholics are beginning to tow the same dangerous path, staking their reputation.

How could someone come outta nowhere and decide to either build you a church or give millions in offering/tithe and you bother not to do some little investigation as to his source of income?

If our religious houses can't perform one of their primary functions which is to moderate societal rot, theñ of what good exactly are they?

The other day, a very strong "boneh" friend of mine, in response to my question says "regardless of the source, once money is being offered in church, it becomes purified!"

I weep for my brothers.
I think the issue is that most so-called men of
God we now have, do not have the spirit of God. Peter did not have to carry out any investigation in April 5:1-11 to´know Ananias And his wife were telling lies.
How will something of that magmitude happen and the pastors in charge had no premonition?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Lightening: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
jom28gy:
By what was written here by the interviewers,I sensed that these people are ritualists,this is the handiwork of blood money ritualists.

You are looking for co-accomplice in the ritual business, abi?. We are not ritualists. The tribe that are merchants of body parts know themselves .
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Apipia: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
This sort thing had taken place at Aguata area. One young man 25years old, named Jeff Ike, suddenly came up with wealth, built and donated huge sums of money to a church, set up state of art electronics shop called Toscani at western avenue Lagos , shot at close range with devastating multiple gun shots..Reason, Drug business gone bad
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Charly68: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
When you look for a town where they worship money ,go to Ozubulu ..with the story coming up from that end..their king should be banished for a season.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by gameboyo: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Lovely.

This has always been one of our biggest problems in Christianity in Nigeria. Our Pentecostal churches have made a notorious habit of it and now, our more respectable Catholics are beginning to tow the same dangerous path, staking their reputation.

How could someone come outta nowhere and decide to either build you a church or give millions in offering/tithe and you bother not to do some little investigation as to his source of income?

If our religious houses can't perform one of their primary functions which is to moderate societal rot, theñ of what good exactly are they?

The other day, a very strong "boneh" friend of mine, in response to my question says "regardless of the source, once money is being offered in church, it becomes purified!"

I weep for my brothers.

This act is more popular among the Catholic in the east, stop robbing it on the pentecostal. Almost 35% of Catholic churches in d East were built by rich men, so whom sources of wealth are unknown
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
jom28gy:
By what was written here by the interviewers,I sensed that these people are ritualists,this is the handiwork of blood money ritualists.

Far from it. They are not ritualists. The attackers are drug dealers. They have issues with Bishop who is also a big time drug dealer. Their fight dates back to 2014 in South Africa. They went to their village to settle the issue but it was not successful. The traditional ruler said the issue for which they came home to settle was leadership tussle but it was actually about fight over drug deals. I did not expect him to admit it was about drug fight. And the fight is mainly between Bishop and another of his compatriot called Obrocho, also from Ozubulu.
These details were released in an online video by an insider from Ozubulu who is also based in South Africa. The guy decided to bare everything because he was pissed off by the Church massacre. Very chilling details.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nackzy:
And you Celebrated him as a rich person me that has been in the village for decades...infact let me not talk ...I leave everything to God

If you are from Ozubulu, please accept my sympathies for the massacre that took place. I just listened to an audio file that gave details of what led to the attack. The audio was released by an insider. It's all about drug war. It seems that a lot of youth from Ozubulu are into the drug trade in South Africa. Your elders need to do something about that. There needs to be a change of orientation towards productive career.
Bishop is obviously a drug dealer and should not be a role model for the youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:
The power and influence of money in the lives of people can not be over emphasized. But I have an exception. These days, our parents are more into money that they feign ignorance of what their children do to make money but accept gifts like houses and cars without serious query to confirm the source of those gifts.

It cuts across tribes. I am Yoruba and I know what I am saying. It wasn't like this before. Back then, a young guy can not buy iPhone without a job and the parent will look other way. Nowadays, the parents would even accept much more without asking questions.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Thanks for being frank. This money craze cuts across tribes of course. Some fools would like people believe it is Igbo thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
come i hope this not the same bishop i know, he lived in mount batten hotels in hilbrow jo'burg.

It has to be. He is a drug baron and very rich.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Montaque:
Please how did we all get to connect Bishop in these whole incidence. Cos I ve not read of where the gun men said or indicated that they wanted the said bishop.

Bishop is right in the middle of the fracas. It's a big drug war between Bishop and his townsman Obrocho which has been going on in South Africa. You don't expect the traditional ruler to start giving details, do you?
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
God, please grant these people their biafra. I detest their values and culture; it promotes criminality. A useless culture that worships money/wealth without a care about the source of it. Those villagers and the traditional ruler are quite aware of the fact that 'bishop' is a criminal but they just don't care 'cause he is rich.

Urge your senators to support referendum.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! This one is already suffering and frustrated.

Yorubaland is the only place where drug barons are not only celebrated, but are elevated to positions of political leadership.

Where Criminals are celebrated and are made sages and heroes, like Awolowo and Obanikoro.

Yet this filthy ethnic group will not mind their business, they would rather die on Igbo matter.

NB: Awolowo was found guilty of embezzlement of public funds and treasonable felony, and was subsequently and rightly convicted.

You can also add Senator Buruji Kashamu representing Ogun State. He is a drug baron wanted in USA and yet revered in the South West.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by poseidon12: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:
they really don't care where the money comes from. We have seen many time on the internet how they hail criminals and ritualists.

Same way your people hail their criminals and ritualists too. Senator Buruji Kashamu is a drug baron that is wanted in the USA. Yet his people still voted for him to go to the Senate. They regularly queue up to collect goodies from him. How about that?
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by luluman: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
lathrowinger:
I dey very sure, if Evans luckily escape death. Am sure they will give him a tittle when he get to Anambra... Either Bishop or Evangelist
But you should know your source does not matter in Igbo land.what matters is just the money you bring.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by luluman: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:
The power and influence of money in the lives of people can not be over emphasized. But I have an exception. These days, our parents are more into money that they feign ignorance of what their children do to make money but accept gifts like houses and cars without serious query to confirm the source of those gifts.

It cuts across tribes. I am Yoruba and I know what I am saying. It wasn't like this before. Back then, a young guy can not buy iPhone without a job and the parent will look other way. Nowadays, the parents would even accept much more without asking questions.

The love of money is the root of all evil.
OK, but if decadence in respect of clean source of wealth is 30% spoilt in oduduwa be rest assured that its 100% among yeebos.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by luluman: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Vidamia:
Nah them
But now them pretend like them no read the news of their brothers atrocities .
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by xpansion(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
poseidon12:

Urge your senators to support referendum.

My Senators should support non existing referendum? Come to think of it, why haven't senators from the south east raised a motion to that effect in the Senate? What about your Rep's. In the lower House and your Governors? What are they all doing to support biafra? We can only give you our support to break away from Nigeria only if we are convinced about your sincerity to leave. Let's start from the Arewa youths ultimatum-the October 1st! You're given ultimatum to go and form your eldorado biafra,yet your people stay put in the North! On a daily basis buses from the south east,filled with your people, are heading toward south west and to the North,yet you want biafra! You can't use any 'political biafra' to blackmail other Nigerians; it won't work. As for me,I don't ever want to share a country with you guys; you're a terrible people!
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Prymestrr(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Progressive01:
Lovely.

I weep for my brothers.
Lol... Now dtz a funny opinion ur friend has.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
poseidon12:

but he wasn't rich when I knew him in 1997 in jo'burg when I lived there.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Martin0(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
poseidon12:

Hia am not sure he is..
The bishop according to report left nigeria in 2001/2002
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Martin0(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
poseidon12:

Bishop is right in the middle of the fracas. It's a big drug war between Bishop and his townsman Obrocho which has been going on in South Africa. You don't expect the traditional ruler to start giving details, do you?

This war is between bishop and his best friend who he killed in SA his said best friens was an orphan called Ginika hails from imo state(mbaise)

According to report bishop had told his best friend to deliver a pacel of drugs to a client but this his said best friend was attacked by another group of drug dealer's and when his friend returned and informed him of what happend the said bishop never believe thinking he might have played him to steal his parcel of drugs from him..

The trouble and problems escalated and when bishop returned to nigeria he even gave warning to his people to talk to his said best friend,but bishop made a statement say in igbo ''isi ga da'' meaning head will fall..
In less than some months this his best friend was shot dead in SA ..
On hearing about this the youths of Mbaise took revenge by that act of massacre bishop was said to be in the village the night before that sunday,but information got to him and he excaped so that basically what happend..
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Martin0(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
gypsey:
but he wasn't rich when I knew him in 1997 in jo'burg when I lived there.

1997 no am not sure,this guy left nigeria in 2001/2002 based on report I read on a biafra page shared to me on facebook
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

1997 no am not sure,this guy left nigeria in 2001/2002 based on report I read on a biafra page shared to me on facebook
then maybe I am mistaken
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
gypsey:
then maybe I am mistaken
Yeah maybe..
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
gypsey:
then maybe I am mistaken
Well the church has forgiven him and his gangs said by the bishop of the diocese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / Pope Benedict Left After ‘A Mystical Experience’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.