Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Advice To Black Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Black Girls (3111 Views)

The Most Sexy And Seductive Black Girls In New York / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With Milk And Honey / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls Disturbing London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Black Girls by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
please avoid sharp lip sticks like in picture 1. You are not a babalawo attendant or ojuju calabar. Go for light lipsticks and you will get all guys salivating, eager to kiss your lips like in picture 2.

Team black girls smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice To Black Girls by dingbang(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol this is so true.. Look how the other lady lips is so kissable cheesy
Re: Advice To Black Girls by TrapHedges(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Red beans made sense
Re: Advice To Black Girls by malificent(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
True to some extent, I'm dark skinned and there are certain lipstick colors I avoid. But OP, there are different shades of different colors. The red lipstick that is shouty and glaring wouldn't really fit me as a dark skinned lady as it would my light skinned counterparts. Instead I opt for darker shades of red. Just an example.
Re: Advice To Black Girls by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dark skinned girls can wear every colour. They just have to wear a darker shade. A darker shade of purple would have looked good on the first girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Black Girls by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
lovelygurl:
Dark skinned girls can wear every colour. They just have to wear a darker shade. A darker shade of purple would have looked good on the first girl

Exactly!
They can wear every bright colour they want but only the darker shade
Tired of people policing what others should wear cause of their skin tone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Black Girls by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Red beans made sense
abi?? One cold zobo 4 u. Other contributors are speaking 'swahili'

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! This Calabar Girl Has Been Disturbing Me / I Feel So Violated! / Viral Photo Couple Kissing Passionately While Their Kids Close Their Eyes (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.