Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine (8914 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by AlexReports(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine

Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha over the weekend applauded the editorial team of The SCREEN Magazine for the rich contents and network of circulation. The executive editor Alex Nwankwo was among the guests and nollywood stars hosted at the government lounge for a dinner with His Excellency following the Elfreeda Foundation launch.

He was also received at the home of the Chief Of Staff where the governor's daughter Mrs Uloma Rochas Nwosu commended him for ‎his hard work and consistency in journalism. Uloma is the founder of the recently launched Elfreeda Foundation and wife of the Imo state Chief of Staff. 

Earlier in the week, the magazine was received and endorsed by cross section of Liberian Ministers. AlexReports who was in Liberia for African World Peace media conference‎, visited the Executive Mansion of the government house in Monrovia. Mr Sylverster Grigsby, the Minister of State For Presidential Affairs and Mr Saah Charles N'Tow, Minister of Youth & Sports of Republic of Liberia applauded the quality of the magazine while encouraging for consistent publication.
 http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/great-imo-state-governor-rochas.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by AlexReports(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
IG: @alexreports

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by AlexReports(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Liberian Minister

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by Young03(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bia Alex afu onu gi a dika nke oke mkpi

well God bless ur busines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by Teewhy2: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good one, I hope the publishers will not only concentrate on the positive sides of the government of the state but say it as it is not withstand their magazine has been endorsed by the state governor.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by UnknownT: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
#3500, this one Na for politicians. Kudos Mr. Alex! Hope you get to feature Nairaland on your magazine one day, we are part of its "formation" grin
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by PehaKaso: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by cr7rooney10(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wa gbayi jawe
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by empressSkincare(f): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nice one!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by Edu3Again: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Gentlemen, the worst guy to endorse anything in the SE or SS is Rochas.

You may have don yasef more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alex this one look like Ur brain child..

U humble wella

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by doshe39(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello nairalanders,
it's ur lady KOLAWOLE COMFORT just stealing a minute from ur.precious time

Kindly help me like dis post on facebook to win the GISTLIFE.COM.NG FACE OF THE WEEK
we never lose!!show some love to a member by clicking like on a picture on Facebook.your likes counts alot https://mobile.facebook.com/Gistlife/
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by bamite(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
This guy hustle de akways funny me cheesy
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by Sylvarresta(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
U see why I said u should use your real name on face book ....... I recognize one of my facebook friends on the road .when she was about to cross, she didn't see the car coming behind her .before I could shout "Mhiz Pearly Issa Sexy BadGal Cute Bae" watchout!!!..��� D car had already knocked her down���

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by obojememe: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
al d best
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by igraman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
God Bless you @Alexreports

My regards to Kanu Nwakwo
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by PotatoSalad(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nnaa nekwanu nadis o.
Choi this guy is really trying
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by tossie101(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Not my Alex pls
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by walezon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Endorrsememt hre, endorsemnt there! Abeg where is my own?
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by bunmiannie(f): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
but y d guy with cap in the first pix con resemble seun egbegbe
Re: Governor Okorocha, Alexx Ekubo, Liberian Ministers Endorse The SCREEN Magazine by emeijeh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlexReports:
IG: @alexreports

Seems you are related to Ekubo.

Those eyes!

Men!

@alexreports you will go far!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce / Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) / Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.