Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too (8914 Views)

I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) / Video: Meet The Beautiful MTN Staff Behind The Voice, You Account Is Too Low / Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Great100000: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2020
See the Lady behind MTN voice 'You have one minute remaining' and 'Your account is too low'

All MTN customer has on one occasion or the other heard a beautiful voice from their phone, but most times the voice says what they don't want to hear. The feminine voice warns you whenever your airtime is almost exhausted, when it's exhausted and the voice also tell you that your account is too low to place a call.

The owner of the sweet voice has been revealed and it came out as many have guessed that it's not a black woman.

She is Kgomotso Christopher a South African actress and voice artist. She is the voice behind MTN's Interactive Voice Response system.

The 41 year old is the MTN staff behind the voices: "Your account is too low to complete this call" and "You have one minute remaining".

Most MTN customer consider the nice and sweet voice as the bringer of bad news.

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU HEAR HER VOICE?

1 Like

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Great100000: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
See more pictures of her and her family:

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Oluromantic: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
No wonder. Her voice carry fight tone.

She resemble feminist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Xristars(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
so na you. if I catch you eh! Person go get credit small you go dey talk rubbish.
no mind oo. She is beautiful.. But MTN should repent from that rubbish. I can't flash again without getting embarrassed by that voice abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Great100000: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Xristars:
so na you. if I catch you eh! Person go get credit small you go dey talk rubbish.
no mind oo. She is beautiful.. But MTN should repent from that rubbish. I can't flash again without getting embarrassed by that voice abi?
Very Beautiful
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by majamajic(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
But etisalat or 9mobile , why when your credit remaining one minute
They will remind u slowly twice inside the remaining minute, that is too bad
U have one minute remaining
U have one minute remaining

As if am deaf !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Vyzz: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

Imagine, na just to the remind people say the no get money blow this one.....

Probably na she start #Hustle_OOO
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Ayomideayo(f): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2020
So na human being dey talk, thought it was computer grin grin grin

You can now buy directly from countries like India,Turkey,China,Cambodia & Vietnam

�Get over 80 Direct Factory contact

Shipping company contacts
At #700 only...
check my profile for my contact

1 Like

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by pyyxxaro: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yeye fowl with soft voice
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by EmmaNuella77(f): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
But she's pretty nah .. What's with the hate.?
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by NobleAngell(f): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
What voice? I'm sorry I can't relate. You mean people's airtime can drop to that point? Wows !
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Great100000: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
Hmmm
hmmmm
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by demsy21(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
I think i have seen her in a South African movie series before. SCANDAL! on e.tv Africa
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by jericco1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
What voice? I'm sorry I can't relate. You mean people's airtime can drop to that point? Wows !

You're joking right? undecided
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Dpsychologist: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by gungab(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
She's pretty
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by PureGoldh(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by neutralmind: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweet voice, beautiful lady
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by causewahala: 1:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Last time I heard that voice seems like an eon ago. . .
. . . I thank baba God for his blessings.
The babe nor bad for a 41 year old sha. Writeup is misleading, she's part black hence all that beauty!
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by InfernoNig: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2020
She beautiful. I can imagine her saying you have one minute remaining to her husbands ears during sex... Chai... tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by InfernoNig: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2020
NobleAngell:

The sugar girl....
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by TheSourcerer: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2020
She's Black
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by tillaman(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Finally!
The day I see you for street ehn I go hold you
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Great100000: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2020
InfernoNig:
She beautiful. I can imagine her saying you have one minute remaining to her husbands ears during sex... Chai... tongue
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy baddest.....
Re: Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too by Olufela30: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shey i will nr be using MTN laidis ??
��

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce / Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) / Graphic Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil Damages Her Butt.... (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.