Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) (33565 Views)

Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos / Fallen Bridge At Ureje Poly Road In Ado-Ekiti. PHOTOS / See What I Saw In The Hotel I Lodged At Owerri Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by liftedhigh: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
B
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Motel or hotel?

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by gotnel: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Soup is ready. Wishing the people around delicious meal
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Snake sweet sshaa.....

Dey envy doz security men nw.
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by BE811APP: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jbleenk:
I was lodged in a hotel at Ado Ekiti during my trip to the state. When I Woke up this morning, I saw this snake crawling up the fence.

Although I pleaded with the security not to kill it my plea fell on deaf ears. They killed it and made a meal of it.
you pleaded with the security not to kill the snake? Are you a snake lover?
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Narldon:
Olay shocked
you are beautifulsmiley
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Dagoma: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
And you slept with your two eyes closed?
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tapout:

which kind pleading be that, are u related to the snake or what sad undecided
U get luck say no be me be the security guy, I for kill u join. Nothing wey person no go read for this nairaland
iswr
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jbleenk:
I was lodged in a hotel at Ado Ekiti during my trip to the state. When I Woke up this morning, I saw this snake crawling up the fence.

Although I pleaded with the security not to kill it my plea fell on deaf ears. They killed it and made a meal of it.

Ajaleye.... Freeman
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by ochobaba(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tapout:

U get luck say no be me be the security guy, I for kill u join. Nothing wey person no go read for this nairaland
Baba u no go calm down

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
That security guy is a professional snake killer.

Look at how he murderd the damn snake till the snake gave up.

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is the best shake thread, not those one than they will come and copy snake pics and be forming before lala. This guy is definitely an expert, if he miss that strike, the snake won't take it easy with him. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lalasticlala undecided
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by eminent007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jabioro:
You asked the security men not to kill it but all your effort went on deaf ear.. What do you wanted to do with live snake? do you have it takes to maintain snake farm or you're related to Buratai..

How can you murder English so?

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Thistrendblog(f): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tapout:

Guy, you no get chill at all??
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2017
This nairaland get snake spirit
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Tapout:

lol

plea kwa

adikwaegwu
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2017
eminent007:

How can you murder English so?
You are welcome Prof... if can't derived the fun of it you can as well have the other side of it..
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Naijabams(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2017
warisdis again undecided sad
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 1:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Jbleenk:

The Snake had to be killed to deter it from hurting others.
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by victor44843(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Jbleenk:

This is what lala really wants to hear cheesy
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Abbotp: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2017
Can you please explain why you pleaded for it not to be killed because am not understanding!!!!
Jbleenk:

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2017
I just discovered dat OP is mad...u plead on behalf of snake.?
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Dat thing long ooo... I used to doubt snakes could crawl up walls.. Now I see how dey do..

Wait ooo OP U pleaded on behalf of d snake? As what exactly?? It's Inlaw or neighbour?
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Holyrule(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
dingbang:
Snake in a hotel.... Shows how unkept that place is

i believe u didnt read the statement the OP made.... read before u comment
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Na for this nairaland people dey turn animal rights activist,some were not before but because theyhave been influenced to believe wild animals are friendly to human. How will allow a viper that is dangerous to be around u,even if u don kill it,it will bite you without u knowing
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by rukis360(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2017
See the way dem smash e head direct, the useless hotel did not take care of the surroundings they're now killing the snake that's just going about its normal hustle
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Jbleenk: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ajaleye.... Freeman

Haha u must be from that area. Freeman is the guy in the pic who killed the poor snake.
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Jbleenk: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jabioro:
You asked the security men not to kill it but all your effort went on deaf ear.. What do you wanted to do with live snake? do you have it takes to maintain snake farm or you're related to Buratai..

I never wanted to reply ppl asking why I was against the killing of the snake. It's obvious we are used to killing anything we come across in this country from our fellow human to sea animals that got washed up on sea shores and the very least thing that doesn't even pose as threat to us even after encroaching up on their habitat.

Well I'm not so used to killing things that doesnt pose a threat to me I guess it cause that's the way it's done where I'm coming from forgetting it's a different ball game in Naija.
Re: Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jbleenk:

I never wanted to reply ppl asking why I was against the killing of the snake. It's obvious we are used to killing anything we come across in this country from our fellow human to sea animals that got washed up on sea shores and the very least thing that doesn't even pose as threat to us even after encroaching up on their habitat.

Well I'm not so used to killing things that doesnt pose a threat to me I guess it cause that's the way it's done where I'm coming from forgetting it's a different ball game in Naija.
Your idea is as good as mine, but here in 9ja there's no government facility or those who are designated to handle such reptiles, to zoo, take care of it, at least if not for anything but for up coming and excursion tourist purpose, Educational, research and for physical assessment and laboratory conducts.. we have no available facility at hand... therefore I am not ridicule your quest but ironically using you as synonyms to a general overview.. thanks for your understanding.. many will not see it in such maturity..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Get Birth Certificate Or Age Declaration / All You Should Know About Driving In Australia As A New Immigrant From Nigeria / Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.