Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make (1203 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make by 9iceX(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Raising a baby to your own taste can be tricky and tough at the same time even though there are lots of existing advice online on how to raise your baby the perfect way.

When it comes to avoiding common parenting mistakes, there is no exact manual to follow. Each baby is different and the resources available in each environment to attain the level of perfect parenting varies, but here are some common parenting mistakes most moms make with their newborn.

Point 1: Thinking Daddies got no roles to play
Point 2: Allowing people kiss your baby
Point 3: Smoking around your baby
Point 4: Not remembering to burp your baby
Point 5: Not changing a Diaper in time
Point 6: Keeping your baby head in one position during sleep
Point 7: Keeping your newborn baby indoor all day
Point 8: Not feeding on demand but on personal schedule

Which of these are you guilty of?
Join the conversation with like-minded individuals to better understand the best parenting practices to imitate..

JOIN US HERE: http://www.nawesabi.com/parenting-mistakes/

Re: Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make by poshestmina(f): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Daddy has a biiiiiig role to play of course, we both share staying awake anytime my Lil Miss stays up all night.

No kisses allowed, just pecks. I don't even allow everyone carry my baby, I don't trust world problem.

Only insane people will do that obviously!

I'm soooooooo guilty of this sad especially when she sleeps off while eating, I just put her down.

Guilty sir! grin grin .

Feeding on demand oh, that girl can cry for days if she's hungry and she eats too much sef

Finally, babies are so much fun and the best gifts from God!

1 Like

Re: Uncommon PHOTO: See Top Parenting Mistakes Mom With Newborn Babies Make by 9iceX(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
poshestmina:
Daddy has a biiiiiig role to play of course, we both share staying awake anytime my Lil Miss stays up all night.

No kisses allowed, just pecks. I don't even allow everyone carry my baby, I don't trust world problem.

Only insane people will do that obviously!

I'm soooooooo guilty of this sad especially when she sleeps off while eating, I just put her down.

Guilty sir! grin grin .

Feeding on demand oh, that girl can cry for days if she's hungry and she eats too much sef

Finally, babies are so much fun and the best gifts from God!

..and most time, we can't help but play along with whatever keeps them happy

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overated. / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Why Men Date One Or Two Girls Outside Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.