Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? (812 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / 5 Signs She Actually Wants You To Approach Her / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hey Guys!! Well let me start like this... What kinda Guy those Girls like, Bahd or Nice Guys like me,lol....Lets rock it........... It has come to ma notice that somma this girls today ain't somuch gravitate to Good,nice and caring guys but rather the complete opposite of the aforementioned, Somma them can't actually tell what typa Guy they really want, somma them like the bad and the Good guys all at a time,somma them only the Good guys and lastly somma them Bahd especially masculine guys... I was shocked when I saw Girl I think descent hanging around with 1 bahd Guy,which I think he is and I began to think WTF Sister bla bla doing with this guy, he ain't worth her,too bahd for her and may likely spoil her... Ma mind was kinda confused,what did she see in this guy?? That question am still yet to get a clear answer to it...However, you will end up seeing Mr. Caring,Mr. Too Good and guys like that lonely without a Girl to be called theirs which I think am unfortunate to fall in this category of guys!!! Ok back to the main issue here, am like is it because the Guy is somehow bahd thats why she like him or what?? Am beginning to think alotta things concerning this mystery which I think it is.. Should I start forming bahd guy too?? Or should I start forming Mr. Lier cos it seems like this guys are really used to that?? Nooh I can't walahi I won't.... Handsome cool guys,caring,too good always end up being dumb or either being in friendzone but also u will see Bahd guys always chilling with this girls, which that disturbed me alot...I really have much to say but don't wanna typed long stories here by the way I hate typing and writting alot... Ok let's kontinue rocking what do u think this girls actually wants, cos me am still yet to conclude what they actually want cos it seems like there is something crucial am neglecting,thats why uptil date I only have female folks but not Gf,mtcheeeew.... Maybe they like bahd, caring and at d same time Good guys,thats how am seeing it as of now........ NB; Am open to criticism, contributions and the likes-forgive me if the write up is not well organised..Am studying telecom's engineering abeg english no be much issues to me, thank God last semester Use of English na A, I got, atleast I try now,pls some should clap for me, e no easy..........
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by kingjomezy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
the bad guy with a good dick
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
kingjomezy:
the bad guy with a good dick
is that waht u think they like most Let me act as if I did not read what you said kontinue!!!
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by quenton02: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Being nice is good but being too nice is creepy.

Besides real men don't buy or chase women.
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by quenton02: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Besides real men chase or buy women.
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
quenton02:

Besides real men don't buy or chase women.
Hmmm..... What you said is true, but waht are u actually tryna say here
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by quenton02: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Hmmm..... What you said is true, but waht are u actually tryna say here

Badt guy or nice guy, you can be any, just add a little bit of charisma, girls will be all over you.

Example; A girl, let call her Dennis, Dennis leaves jack the asshole for Jason the nice guy, two weeks in the relationship Dennis keeps complaining "she not happy", later leaves Jason for jack.
Why u might be ask, because Jason keeps acting like her mother and jack is a funny guy(he's charisma) and she likes that.

One thing to note "principles", women are covert manipulation

Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
quenton02:

Badt guy or nice guy, you can be any, just add a charisma, girls will be all over you.

One thing to note have principles just to avoid manipulation
I agrue with u....
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by kingjomezy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wizklynd23:
is that waht u think they like most Let me act as if I did not read what you said kontinue!!!

what will you do?
Re: Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
kingjomezy:

what will you do?
Interesting question!!! I will climp a mango tree and be watching, is that what u want me to say

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Stop Releasing Sperm From Sleep / 36 Things Only Incredibly Low-maintenance Girls Will Understand / How The Fantasy Of Love Can Ruin Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.