Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 (775 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by wonder360: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
What Business Can I Start With My Capital of 100000?
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by exporttraining: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Our Company seek reseller of skin care product that work great. your capital will multiplied. this is a real business. reach 08035268121 for details. see image. ]What Business Can I Start With My Capital of 100000?[/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by wonder360: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
I can't find any image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by moblix: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Observe our area 1st n c d business DAT is moving

2nd check d advantage n disadvantage if d advantage 70% to 30% disadvantage n d demand rate of DAT business is higher Dan do it,

3rd check d availabilities of d resources if close good if not check d transport rate n weigh it with profit,if d transport is less good.

4th marketing is very important dis depend on ur capacity to create awareness to our consumers

5ft divide d capital into 2 or 3, d reason is DAT in business no perfect business without credit n most business collapse because of credit so by dividing ur capital will help u if u give on credit n dere is delay in payment u can use d 2nd capital

Conclusion
If I say u shud do business base on my area dat is profitable na, it may b differ fro ur area so observe ur area carefully n invest.

Finally back it with prayers
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by akaynezi: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2017
wonder360:
I can supply you men's Turkey shirts at wholesale price so you can resell at retail prices. If interested I can be reached on 08035829033.
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by exporttraining: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2017
See Image Now! ]I can't find any image[/quote]

1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by fastlane84: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
GET YOUR ASSURANCE TODAY

ITS PALM FRUITS BIZ. DONE IN AN EASY LESS KNOWN WAY

You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 100000 by Fxmanager(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
wonder360:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. We can grow your #100,000 to #9,700,000 in 48 months using compound interest.

Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our profile signature or the image below for the link to our website for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Group Threatens To Sue Dangote Over Lagos Refinery / How To Make Money With Facebook Fans Page Without Spending A Dime / 12 Easy Steps To Obtain Your Export Permit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.