Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road (44027 Views)

Drunk Driver On A Narrow Road On Speed / Available Cars For Sale...camry, Venza, Lexus, Corolla, C300 @ Payandrive / No Truck In Nigeria Can Attempt This Extremely Tight Turn On A Narrow Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
I actually went through this on Ososami road in Ibadan.

Basically, the opposing vehicle thought that because I drive an SUV that I should drive into the ditch that was dug. I tried to reverse but the people behind me wouldn't gree.

Then an army truck came to pass through and everybody behaved like good little citizens. They told me if I went into the ditch and couldn't get out that they would carry my truck out. As I prepared to do just that, the opposing guy quickly reversed and went down another street.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by ctex4real(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yeah...

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by NothingDoMe: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
God will deliver Nigeria & Nigerians { amen)
amen
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Trexnemesis(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
This Bokouhari sef!
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
These ones no get problem.. me wey dey find money wey I go take buy camera take open my studio go come dey spend unnecessary time like this?
Na who get leg dey waka o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by canalily(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Na Toyota de rule Nigeria eh h! sad
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Davidcruze(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hahaha grin
Show of money

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Justiceleague1: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thunda faya buhari angry
grin
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by agarawu23(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
The second car isn't a venza undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blame Buhari for what nA
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
God will soon cancel this country ... By the way op the second SUV IS not venza it is Hyndai ix35

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by SalamRushdie: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am still looking for the Venza ooo..who has seen it should help show me na
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by stagger: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
This remind me of the proverbial two foolish goats trying to cross a narrow bridge over a river, at opposing end. Each wanting to first cross.

They both fell into the river. I believe that is how it ended.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Sharmeenator(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Same shit happened in my former street not long ago sad. It took the intervention of our street "book-craze" old man called professor who threatened to break the two cars windscreens before they took off when the drivers saw him rushing down with a big wood. Heaven knew professor meant what he said that day. It was a funny sight to behold grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by sharpwriter(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
God will deliver Nigeria & Nigerians { amen)
Sweetheart, you are now talking, abi na because say na your youtube channel tin? wink cheesy
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who ever got into that narrow lane first _ automatically has the right of way. I have seen situations where you'll be flashing the oncoming vehicle light, honk, yet they'll come meet you in that tiny road.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by chronique(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't know why people behave like this in Lagos. I've witnessed stuffs like this several times and had to come down to mediate between both parties. Funny enough, the last two incidents were in Surulere. One was between two women and until I pleaded with one to move, none of them was ready to give way for the other. The last one was a week ago between one scruffy looking dude and his friend in a Toyota Sienna 2002 model, and someone I was supposed to transact with, driving a 2012 Toyota tundra. The idiot in the sienna went as far as insulting me for asking him to move his vehicle. At the end of it all, i ignored his insults cos looking at him, it was clear He was a slowpoke. After wasting everybody's time, He still ended up being the one to move back and within few minutes, the place was clear.

I don't know if it's always a case of inferiority complex with the one driving a lower car model. That's how one idiot came to harass me for parking wrongly at the market on Saturday. I wasn't blocking the road but decided not to talk back. As I made to enter into the vehicle, he called me an idiot for looking at him "somehow". I returned the insult to him. Next thing he said was "your father". I returned same to him and told him thunder fire you(all thanks to Nairaland... Lol). The idiot starts ranting about how he would beat me up as if I'm the one that asked him to drive a dead beat up eod. Dude couldn't even afford to spray the parts that was panel beated. On a good day, I would have loved to see him show me what he's made of but I just couldn't bring myself to fighting in the market. That's all shades of fuckery. Before someone would go and record the fight and post it on Nairaland...lol. I just respected myself and kept my anger in check.

Too many frustrated souls in Lagos, looking for who to take it out on.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by cevek11: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
That doesn't look like a Venza o...
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by HyDef(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
That's not a Venza! angry
That's a Hyundai or a Kia (Sorento?)

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Leez(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Toyota Camry & Venza Owners spent Up to 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road In Aguda, Ogba Lagos

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jmMt5mlGpk

This happened just this evening somewhere around county hospital, Aguda, Ogba, Lagos.

Riders of a Toyota Camry and a Toyota Venza argued over a narrow road for over 30minutes, until when an elderly man came to beg these young men.

Because of lack of maturity, these guys wasted 30minutes of all the road users at that particular time.

Am sure nobody will blame Buhari for this...

but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef?
meanwhile 30 mins ke?wen no b film or ball i dy look ni
few slaps will factory reset dm both
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by JoshMedia: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Toyota Camry & Venza Owners spent Up to 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road In Aguda, Ogba Lagos

No one will blame BUHARI for this

Give me 10 reasons he shouldn't be blamed grin grin
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by JoshMedia: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
3rdavefarms:
God will soon cancel this country ... By the way op the second SUV IS not venza it is Hyndai ix35
Wanted to say that grin grin cheesy
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by piagetskinner(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
that's a Camry quire alright...but the other var is def not a venza..

should be one of those dry SUVs made by Hyundai or kia

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by JoshMedia: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
ctex4real:
Yeah...
Lol
You don't know how it is doing you cheesy grin
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by demefa(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:
cheesy let me put on my Nigerian thinking cap and reason like most Nigerians cheesy

What right does does a common Camry owner have to argue with a venza owner, fear no dey catch am? Does he know how much the venza costs? The venza owner should be allowed to slap some sense into the Camry owners head, what an insult grin
And too na 2006 Toyota Camry model, dat Camry owner nid a slap. Well I can't see a Toyota Venza there!!
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Nigeriadondie: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Animals let loose out of the cage. Of course you expect nothing less from a jungle
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by ebby9z(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Iamsammy:
,this na normal tin for lasgidi na. Its like d mod DAT move this to FP dey live for Maiduguri coz no sensible lagosian will take this as a big deal
As in Ehn. Me sef surprise. It happens every time, especially that Ogba - Fagba axis
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2017
They are MMM members, they prefer argument than truth. Imagine spending 30mins arguing why MMM is better than GHWW, almost like arguing that its better for thunder to strike someone, than lightening striking someone.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Some men when they behave like this on the road, I just shake my head in amazement.

Youths dont behave this way when they are stuck in a narrow way.

But u see old men, matured men with suit and tie arguing, should I say foolishly on such roads?

I shake my head in wonder sha.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jmMt5mlGpk

This happened just this evening somewhere around county hospital, Aguda, Ogba, Lagos.

Riders of a Toyota Camry and a Toyota Venza argued over a narrow road for over 30minutes, until when an elderly man came to beg these young men.

Because of lack of maturity, these guys wasted 30minutes of all the road users at that particular time.

Am sure nobody will blame Buhari for this...

2 standard idiots.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Gkay1(m): 12:47am On Aug 14, 2017
the rate of their stupidity is very high.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Gkay1(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2017
wetin dey pain me b say, u know all d name of d cars and their company, yet u don't have motor tyre. na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled / FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.