Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road (44025 Views)

Drunk Driver On A Narrow Road On Speed / Available Cars For Sale...camry, Venza, Lexus, Corolla, C300 @ Payandrive / No Truck In Nigeria Can Attempt This Extremely Tight Turn On A Narrow Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by EnkayDezign: 2:56am On Aug 14, 2017
3rdavefarms:
God will soon cancel this country ... By the way op the second SUV IS not venza it is Hyndai ix35

Hyundai Santa Fe actually
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Stylz69(m): 3:20am On Aug 14, 2017
I really looked forward to seeing a video of a Venza and Camry owner quarreling but noticed it wasn't even a venza!!! Nonsense!!!
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by baddosky1: 5:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Bossforeva:
you don't even know the names of cars and instead of learning, at least for the sake of ur YouTube channel, you decided to use the whole of Sunday, to know who has more right. That's a Hyundai Creta not a Venza. If nobi sey 'spider' popular for this country, you for call the Camry..G-Wagon.

I thought i was the only one who noticed!
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by hysteriabox(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Hehehehe
This same thing happened right b4 me in 1996. Two guys- I remember one was playing loud igbo music . They both turned off their engine and just sat there. Lol

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by supereagle(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2017
babdap:
some people can be very unreasonable, what will it cost them for one vehicle to allow the other to pass. The stunt is a show of money and how influential the are.
Pride of life .
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Iamsammy(m): 6:06am On Aug 14, 2017
ebby9z:

As in Ehn. Me sef surprise. It happens every time, especially that Ogba - Fagba axis
hehehe! Bros u remind m of DAT road wen I dey work for Caterpillar, DAT road can kill moral ehn

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by nwosu1982: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Caustics:
angry who did you pay to post this nonsense on fp. the day 2 keke riders dragged road in front of me for 3 hours did i post it here? keep on looking for cheap youtube views.
Not ur biz amibo
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by obyrich(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2017
josephine123:

this is my fear as per the NotTooYoung bill.. When you give youths power or money.. they will only use it to oppress others..
Have the elders in politics fared any better? Are all those fighting in the senate and House of Representatives not old men? Please call a spade a spade. Age does not cure madness. Mad man na mad man.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by lozanni(m): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2017
I am not surprised it's Aguda Ogba. The first time I drove to that area, I was shocked to see many old village-like houses set on the backdrop of a hilly terrain, on the left side when driving into there from the Ogba-Ojodu Road.
I wondered then how the area with its narrow roads would cope, in the future, with increased human and vehicular traffic given that there were a lot of building projects going on on the right hand side of the place at that time.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by airex(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Danelo:
Afonjas!!! Dey r always clueless
Like your foolish Nnamdi Kanu right.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Sunmolar(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2017
plus call the police for public disturbance
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by bellotaofeek: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Both of them are stupid .

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Abeyjide: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2017
A woman did same to me on saturday and I later allowed her to go for peace to reign despite on my on lane. it doesn't take or add anything to me.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by bcashy: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:

TOYOTA CAMRY,

NO RESPECT FOR ELDERS AGAIN??

AFONJAS! WEREY PIPU!! grin

In Afonja voice.....eleribu ni o
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Phillfree(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2017
successmatters:
cheesy let me put on my Nigerian thinking cap and reason like most Nigerians cheesy

What right does does a common Camry owner have to argue with a venza owner, fear no dey catch am? Does he know how much the venza costs? The venza owner should be allowed to slap some sense into the Camry owners head, what an insult grin

It's just an upgraded camry wagon
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by salesforce: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Really
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by topzeezo: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Vahhhhh hppppllahahhahah wealth doesn't matter of anything he meant. both of the are equal interm of civil right....
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by mecussey(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Toyota Camry & Venza Owners spent Up to 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road In Aguda, Ogba Lagos

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jmMt5mlGpk

This happened just this evening somewhere around county hospital, Aguda, Ogba, Lagos.

Riders of a Toyota Camry and a Toyota Venza argued over a narrow road for over 30minutes, until when an elderly man came to beg these young men.

Because of lack of maturity, these guys wasted 30minutes of all the road users at that particular time.

Am sure nobody will blame Buhari for this...

its only wild animals behave like this...makes me think Aficans are wild animals and i rmber someone calling a particular country a zoo...everything is jusrt ryming.
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by Temituokpe: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Whereas @ Lekki Peninsula a Range-Rover Autobiography slightly hit a 2016 G-wagon and both Drivers got down, exchanged Complementary Cards then drove off like nothing ever happened grin grin

This got me cracked up.. grin .. Pure connect on another level .. ..
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
i only saw camry, were is the venza
Oga u are biased already!
abeg see black mek u call am black & see white mek u call am white.
is it because u own a Camry? grin
Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Whereas @ Lekki Peninsula a Range-Rover Autobiography slightly hit a 2016 G-wagon and both Drivers got down, exchanged Complementary Cards then drove off like nothing ever happened grin grin
4 Nigeria here?

Re: Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road by cre8me(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2017
are you normal at all?
Danelo:
Afonjas!!! Dey r always clueless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled / FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.