Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Your Eyes Needs Attention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Eyes Needs Attention (357 Views)

This Soldier Case Needs Attention. Viewers Discretion Advice / 6 Surprising Signs Your Eyes Reveals About Your Health / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Eyes Needs Attention by kirchofff(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
It may be hard to stop, but looking at your phone at night is a terrible idea.

Smartphone screens emit bright blue light so you can see them even at the sunniest times of day.

But at night, your brain gets confused by that light, as it mimics the brightness of the sun. This causes the brain to stop producing melatonin, a hormone that gives your body the "time to sleep" cues. Because of this, smartphone light can disrupt your sleep cycle, making it harder to fall and stay asleep - and potentially causing serious health problems along the way.
But, with every problem, engineers are always working tirelessly to bring a solution.
And here I am with the solution "Fashion Half Frame UV/Blue Ray Radiation Blocking Computer Glasses".
If you spend quality time with your phone or computer at night, I think this is the best solution for you.
It's cool and lightweight. Its convenient on the eyes. It also reduces the emittion of UV rays by 85%(which is good) for your eyes and brain.

To get this glasses send a direct message to my email obettaofficial@gmail.com.
It's very affordable and convenient.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Once Damaged... You Are Gone / 8 Killer Tips That Will Improve Your Sleep Life / Easy Things You Can Do To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.