Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills (473 Views)

Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. / At The Cafeteria: Short Story By Pimper24. Pls Rate Me / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills by emmakinadey: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2017
The cold must have woke me, the tick tock of the clock flowing rhythmically to time adding to the intense pounding in my head, 'where am i?' i thought, my room would never be this dark. I sat up from the matress i could feel beneath me, my bones aching to the effect. I racked my brain trying to remember what made me feel so broken. A sound to my left made me jolt, wondering what it could be, 'who is it' i asked. It was coming closer, my breathing raced and all i could do was to hope that i am safe. Seconds felt like hours with no response. Then i felt it, skin, cold as ice gliding into my frame. Relief flooded me gushing through my veins, it was a person, female to be precise as i could feel her bust on my chest.
Our lips met with my hands moving in unknown directions drawing moans from the lips of my unknown guest, with such slow ease foreign to me we connected drawing sharp intakes of breath from us both, if it was a dream leaving it would mean death, maybe.
We increased pace trying to match in speed and exitement, i could feel the raw sensuality, the strength, the height of the passion and i knew it had never been like this with anyone but it was, with my 'unknown guest'.
Was she always this cold? I wondered. I could feel her insides spasm yet she continued moving. My pleasure reached its height in a way i have never felt it before and at that moment i heard her say 'perfect timing' in a clear tone, before i could comprehend the body above me turned rigid as stone restricting my movement.
Teeth grazed my throat and i understood it all at once. It didn't stop our mating rather her pace increased and my body spasmed with pleasure then the teeth sank deep.
My mind wandered back as if on rewind taking each day at a time and i saw myself happy, sad, angry, bothered, clumsy and all it made me appreciate life, then i started falling into a pit a dark one which swalloed me and i fell from darkness to darkness.
I didn't see the light and it all went BLANK!
Re: Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills by Frankenstein: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2017
Nice story.

But who wakes up broken, in an unknown room and starts making love with a cold unknown female?
Re: Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills by Frankenstein: 12:58am On Aug 14, 2017
The story should have begun at
Our lips met, my hands moving in unknown places...

But what do I know? grin grin grin
OK. Write another piece, please.
Re: Rate Me! - Testing My Writing Skills by emmakinadey: 3:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Frankenstein:
The story should have begun at
Our lips met, my hands moving in unknown places...

But what do I know? grin grin grin
OK. Write another piece, please.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fiction: Pioneers Crusade / The Reality Of Distraction.-(1). / The Boarders ( Part 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.