Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? (933 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Between these three;
1. Money
2. Love
3. Sex
Which one sustain a relationship more or keep your relationship going? To me i feel its money.
Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by mikejj(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
in nigeria MONEY
Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by otusnora(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
the three are all vital ingredients for a successful relationship/marriage, bt love conquers all. Relationship centred on money fails easily wen the money is no longer there. So for me, its love.

2 Likes

Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by Sjulia1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
All of the above but love comes first, money might nt always be available same wit sex but when there is love, d somehow rough journey wil become bearable.

1 Like

Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
MONEY!

Even when the other two are absent, money alone can keep any relationship going forever
Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by benzion72(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
For the woman Money As long as the man is bringing money meeting need love will flow For the man sex comes before anything
Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
noxide:
MONEY!

Even when the other two are absent, money alone can keep any relationship going forever
benzion72:
For the woman Money
As long as the man is bringing money meeting need love will flow
For the man sex comes before anything

That's what you've been made to believe but money would only earn you a woman that'll be there for the security money gives which would make her leave once money is lacking. Love is the only thing on the list that guarantees a long lasting relationship 'cause where sex and money is lacking, true love prevails.
Re: Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer? by benzion72(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
That's what you've been made to believe but money would only earn you a woman that'll be there for the security money gives which would make her leave once money is lacking. Love is the only thing on the list that guarantees a long lasting relationship 'cause where sex and money is lacking, true love prevails.

There is nothing called love in relationship. If there is you need to define the type of love you are in . 1 Agape love, 2. Phileo love 3. Erotical Love

So I don't really know the one you are talking about. All these guys killing their wives and the killing their hubby don't they profess love for each other

One was in the news yesterday at Oworonsoki Lagos so what do you call that love that turns to hatred and death.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Dumped By Lover / I Was Beating Your Mom – Man Caught In Bed With Wife Lies To Daughter / Real Mums Never Give Up | Mother Sustains Bruises To Shield Baby From Hailstones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.