Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage (36656 Views)

The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by hartson(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Really? Tell me more
Don't be afraid bae.Not really the way is being painted.
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by userplainly(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rozaytee:
its even wen reality comes knocking u need christ d more..keep decieving yah self...just pray and pray u dont fall into d wrong arms
see this one, its wen hard life hit u will start suspecting everyone u know, especially ur mother in law, then one pastor will be telling u lies, extorting ur small change, I'm a Christian but I believe the bible was written by humans too, nt too perfect humans...
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
I love this
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by spartan117(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Read my comment and stop being a fool undecided
Whoa! I see. Alright have a nice life
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
spartan117:

Whoa! I see. Alright have a nice life

Definitely wink
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by emmyw(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
bobkezel:
Trash distributor.

Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by emmyw(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
bobkezel:
Trash distributor.
I Now Know That You Are Very Selfish
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by crunchyg: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Really? Tell me more
Do you believe in modern marriage or the olden type of marriage enjoyed by our parents?
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by oodua1stson: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dotng:

You don't need to read it.

It is the same school that produced failures that also produced successfully people. That your teacher has moral failures did not prevent you from going to school. We chose what we want.
the bible was written by illiterate goat herders who were rapists and savages.

A book that said the earth is flat is a stupid book
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by girl4rmspace(f): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Do you believe in modern marriage or the olden type of marriage enjoyed by our parents?

Whts the difference
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by crunchyg: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Whts the difference
Modern marriage: the lady believes that the husband and her are one so they are equal while the old marriage, the wife believes the husband is her head and should be submitted to. Do you now see the difference ?
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by Dotng: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
oodua1stson:
the bible was written by illiterate goat herders who were rapists and savages.

A book that said the earth is flat is a stupid book

Get yourself an education by reading and understanding the Bible for yourself. Don't depend on hearsay. You obviously haven't studied the Bible but have joined the bandwagon of those that hates everything it represents.

Consider the following and explain how the Bible said the earth is flat.

“The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. (Ecclesiastes 1:5)”

How does it hurry back to where it rises if it is not circular?

Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded? He sits enthroned above the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. (Isaiah 40:21-22)

Isaiah clearly calls the Earth a “circle.” This clearly shows that he had a round idea of the Earth.

When he established the heavens, I was there: When he set a CIRCLE UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP. (Proverbs 8:27)

Once again, we see a reference to the Earth being ‘circular’ in nature

1 Like

Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:
Number 6 and 3 contradict themselves.. So you can't enter marriage clueless about sex abi? undecided sex outside marriage is important and needed so that you're not clueless. Plus you should also date multiple women so you know how the female psyche... So in summary your post just like 99% of posts on NL about marriage is : TRASH!!
MU raised to power 2...no offense.
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by thesuave10(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
pablo69:
MU raised to power 2...no offense.

Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by franklingud(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
The person wey post this, you sef don marry?

On to the next one.
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by bobkezel(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
emmyw:
I Now Know That You Are Very Selfish
Trash
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by 0neal(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dotng:

Get yourself an education by reading and understanding the Bible for yourself. Don't depend on hearsay. You obviously haven't studied the Bible but have joined the bandwagon of those that hates everything it represents.

Consider the following and explain how the Bible said the earth is flat.

“The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. (Ecclesiastes 1:5)”

How does it hurry back to where it rises if it is not circular?

Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded? He sits enthroned above the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. (Isaiah 40:21-22)

Isaiah clearly calls the Earth a “circle.” This clearly shows that he had a round idea of the Earth.

When he established the heavens, I was there: When he set a CIRCLE UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP. (Proverbs 8:27)

Once again, we see a reference to the Earth being ‘circular’ in nature

You are wise friend...

I can percieve the friut of The Holy Spirit "meekness and gentleness" in your replies...
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by girl4rmspace(f): 1:33am On Oct 03, 2017
crunchyg:

Modern marriage: the lady believes that the husband and her are one so they are equal while the old marriage, the wife believes the husband is her head and should be submitted to. Do you now see the difference ?

Lol well I believe a wife should submit to her husband. Not like a slave and master relationship but treating him like a king that he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by slimbullet: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Following ..........
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by ObongawanAKS(f): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2017
userplainly:
must u quote bible verse? am Christian o but wen reality comes knocking u go forget all these verses....the niccur that wrote this post is a BIG STUPID HYPOCRITE
U ain't no Christian nicur! We know your type.
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by crunchyg: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol well I believe a wife should submit to her husband. Not like a slave and master relationship but treating him like a king that he is
Wow that was brilliant, never knew we still have ladies that share this kind of view in this our generation. Good morning dear, how are you?
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by Akachukwu42(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2017
scofieldsimba:
Marriage is highly overrated here..
i cant help but acknowledge how right u are, ther is nothing left to say on dis
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by userplainly(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

so weti I be? u junkie.... person go talk truth but blindness noh wan let u see rd, naso ipob say I be Muslim, Muslim say I be ipob....... u guys r jus plain stupid...... ALL THIS RELIGION THING IS WATS KEEPING NIGERIA BACKWARDS! Muslim R brainwashed n oppressed, Christians r confused..... Church to church ashawo... u tell ur pastors all ur problems n he gives u a part of how to live ur own life, tells u who to talk to n who to avoid....Niccur tell me the meaning of Christianity (to live like Christ abi) but we got the whole thing wrong nw....I was born in Anglican u beast, I later convert to winner but now I teach myself, I will never kneel for any prophet or pastor or juju till I die..........
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by girl4rmspace(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
crunchyg:

Wow that was brilliant, never knew we still have ladies that share this kind of view in this our generation. Good morning dear, how are you?

Am good. Oh and there are lots of ladies out there who think the same way I do, u just have to look harder cheesy
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by 0neal(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
girl4rmspace:

You will make a Wonderful Wife and mom

In addition to ur post above, from Grace perspective marriage should be a partnership...
Submission in the bible context is the woman voluntarily yielding in Love

when a Husband who is the head is busy Loving his wife whole heartedly as the Bible said... I believe a godly&Virtues woman (proverbs 31 kinda Woman) will effortlessly submit...
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by crunchyg: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Am good. Oh and there are lots of ladies out there who think the same way I do, u just have to look harder cheesy
Hhhhmm make person eye no blind poo where him dey look harder. Eye Don dey pain me self U fit borrow me your eyes?
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by Nyckeh: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
These are all modern world excusses for being failures. Even back during the time of Noah people got married to strangers at tender ages and enjoyed peaceful lives .

The munite you immitate western cultures you don't fully understand, disaster is inevitable. Continue comparing your daily life with America, whom has no positive direction, then you later cry "7 ways something"........the grave is even deeper.

Hi dear,I got a notification that you PM'ed me but can't access my mail for now. You can send messages here obadenike91@gmail.com
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by girl4rmspace(f): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2017
0neal:

You will make a Wonderful Wife and mom

In addition to ur post above, from Grace perspective marriage should be a partnership...
Submission in the bible context is the woman voluntarily yielding in Love

when a Husband who is the head is busy Loving his wife whole heartedly as the Bible said... I believe a godly&Virtues woman (proverbs 31 kinda Woman) will effortlessly submit...

Thanks for the compliment, I agree with you too
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by Nicur: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

Oga wetin i do nah undecided
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by crunchyg: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Hey!!! Babe I am still waiting for your number
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by chronique(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Why do I feel the urge to pinch your cheeks just a little bit... wink Nice words there. A slave-master relationship between partners, would end up in disaster. I'd rather have a wife that respects me(if I get married), than one that fears me. I like to be spoken the truth to and wouldn't want someone who cannot talk to me cos she is scared of me, and would allow me go and make mistakes outside...
Re: 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage by girl4rmspace(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
chronique:

Why do I feel the urge to pinch your cheeks just a little bit... wink Nice words there. A slave-master relationship between partners, would end up in disaster. I'd rather have a wife that respects me(if I get married), than one that fears me. I like to be spoken the truth to and wouldn't want someone who cannot talk to me cos she is scared of me, and would allow me go and make mistakes outside...

What do you mean if u get married? Are you saying there's a possibility u will remain single for life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.