Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help, He Has Refused To Pay Him For Years Now. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, He Has Refused To Pay Him For Years Now. (345 Views)

My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, He Has Refused To Pay Him For Years Now. by Humbledtoexcel: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, kindly help me with possible solutions to this issue.
A relative of mine who lives outside the Country sent in some cars few years back (up to 10 Years now) for sale. He gave them to a supposed friend who used to visit him both here and abroad to help him sell. He sold one and remitted the money to my relative. He then gave him the remaining cars to sell and remit the money but up till today,the guy is yet to pay in extra kobo to my relative. If my relative comes back to look for him,he wont pick his call or he will drop once he hears his voice and he keeps changing his number. If he visits his home town,he will tell his security to inform my relative that he travelled. If we use another number with female voice,he picks.One of the years he travelled out and was caught up by my relative who then called some of the guy's relative to settle the matter or he gets him arrested. They guy promised to pay and signed an agreement but still made no attempt at paying a dime till date. He has been hiding and even sent his family abroad. My relative is tired of chasing him around but i don't want to let it go like that because the money involved can go a long way in this recession. It runs into millions of Naira.
I know we have a lot of intelligent and experienced people on this platform. Kindly help.
NB: Please, this is a true story. I will appreciate only sincere and helpful suggestions and ideas on how to recover the money. Thank you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Help For Your Marriage / Friends Like Part Of A Tree, What You Need To Know About Them / Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After Nineteen Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.