Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (27702 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Citizenshelm: 1:50am On Aug 02, 2018
A housewife has revealed her husband has refused to pay back a loan of five million Naira she got for him.

She revealed that one of the reasons for constant misunderstandings between her and her estranged husband bordered on financial issues.

Mrs. Stella Nwobike stated that she had secured a loan of N5m for her husband, Victor Nwobike, but that he had refused to make a refund so far.

The woman spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria, even as her 34-year-old sister, Chioma Ihu, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing Stella Nwobike’s husband several times.

Ihu said she committed the act to save the life of her sister.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ihu was arrested on Saturday for attempted murder of Victor Nwobike at her sister’s Lekki Phase 4 Garden, Lagos residence.

The suspect, a make-up artist, told NAN at State Criminal Intelligence Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba, that she had lived with her sister for six weeks before the incident.

She said:

“I came from Port-Harcourt to stay with my sister in Lagos because she was having problems with her husband.

“Usually, I shared same room with my sister; but on this particular day, I slept off in the sitting room because I got home late the previous night.

“Early in the morning, at about some minutes past 5 a.m., I started hearing noise from my sister’s room. I thought it was the usual husband and wife argument.

“But when their daughter started saying ‘Daddy, don’t kill my mummy,’ I rushed inside and I saw him using a device with electric current on my sister.

“I tried to stop him, but he used the device on me, pushed me away, saying that he will kill us both and he started kicking my sister while she was on the floor.

“When I noticed that he concentrated on my sister, I quickly picked a bottle of wine and hit him with it. I don’t know how I stabbed him, I didn’t intend to cause him so much harm,”

Ihu’s sister, Stella Nwobike, who was assisting operatives with investigation at Panti, also accused her husband of domestic violence.

The 44-year-old mother of five told NAN that she had been married for 13 years.

http://wapnetrealm.com/husband-refused-pay-back-n5m-loan-got-wife/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by marshalldgreat(m): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by sulakishop(m): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2018
Use him for money ritual and pay back, thank me later

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by BruncleZuma: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I hope this serves as a lesson to the rest of NL...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by itiswellandwell: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by BruncleZuma: 5:19am On Aug 02, 2018
sulakishop:
Niggga!
[img]https://media./images/86f3b65249fbaca12e142281558c06ac/tenor.gif[/img]

46 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by gasparpisciotta: 5:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Leave the marriage while still alive

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 02, 2018
tongue
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Riversides2003(m): 5:21am On Aug 02, 2018
The issue of finance needs to be taken seriously in marriage as this plays a very huge role in so many broken homes. I think issues of finance should be discussed seriously by both parties even before marriage.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by maxtop(m): 5:24am On Aug 02, 2018
I don't k now what to say. The best thing to do when you don't know what to do is to do nothing. Let me keep kwayet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by oluwamile(m): 5:26am On Aug 02, 2018
if only the dead can talk�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by FarahAideed: 5:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Authoreety: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2018
They should carry dia cross

Dazol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by PrincessB1(f): 5:31am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked

Speechless

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by poyebad: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2018
For better for worse, rings a bell? That's the vow you guys made. No need to bring stuffs like that here. We all have our own pajama.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Funjosh(m): 5:33am On Aug 02, 2018
To marry dey fear person because of all these news. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by tiredoflife(m): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Well we didn't hear the man's part of the story
Only u and ur sister
So we need the man's part
Then we will know the truth
As for stabbing the man by the sister
We still don't know the truth if the man was beating them both as she claimed
So its a one sided story cool
Women are not to be trusted when they spin a story

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by deepwater(f): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Curiouscity(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2018
While I abhor domestic violence in any form, I have a question or 2 about the said loan. Where did the woman borrow the money for the husband (abi horseband)? Bank, friend, relative or herself? Was the husband carried along during the loan procurement?

Some spouses are in the habit of telling their partners that the money is a loan from somewhere, whereas, it is their money. If the partner discover this, then that money is gone. Men and women alike.

Be it as it may, it shouldn't lead to physical abuse.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by begwong: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2018
What God has joined together, no one can put asunder. If you repay the loan as oga no fit pay na sin?
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Daeylar(f): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2018
sulakishop:

grin grin grin smh grin
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by debasco1(m): 5:43am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Citizenshelm post=69907797]A housewife has revealed her husband has refused to pay back a loan of five million Naira she got for him.

She revealed that one of the reasons for constant misunderstandings between her and her estranged husband bordered on financial issues.

Mrs. Stella Nwobike stated that she had secured a loan of N5m for her husband, Victor Nwobike, but that he had refused to make a refund so far.

The woman spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria, even as her 34-year-old sister, Chioma Ihu, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing Stella Nwobike’s husband several times.

Ihu said she committed the act to save the life of her sister.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ihu was arrested on Saturday for attempted murder of Victor Nwobike at her sister’s Lekki Phase 4 Garden, Lagos residence.

The suspect, a make-up artist, told NAN at State Criminal Intelligence Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba, that she had lived with her sister for six weeks before the incident.

She said:

“I came from Port-Harcourt to stay with my sister in Lagos because she was having problems with her husband.

“Usually, I shared same room with my sister; but on this particular day, I slept off in the sitting room because I got home late the previous night.

“Early in the morning, at about some minutes past 5 a.m., I started hearing noise from my sister’s room. I thought it was the usual husband and wife argument.

“But when their daughter started saying ‘Daddy, don’t kill my mummy,’ I rushed inside and I saw him using a device with electric current on my sister.

“I tried to stop him, but he used the device on me, pushed me away, saying that he will kill us both and he started kicking my sister while she was on the floor.

“When I noticed that he concentrated on my sister, I quickly picked a bottle of wine and hit him with it. I don’t know how I stabbed him, I didn’t intend to cause him so much harm,”

Ihu’s sister, Stella Nwobike, who was assisting operatives with investigation at Panti, also accused her husband of domestic violence.

The 44-year-old mother of five told NAN that she had been married for 13 years.

http://wapnetrealm.com/husband-refused-pay-back-n5m-loan-got-wife
Some men are just too violent, beating up your woman is like a curse that doesn't need cure, a man that beat his wife is a beast.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by moscobabs(m): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Kk
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by EponOjuku: 5:46am On Aug 02, 2018
There are 3 sides to every couple's stories
The husband's version
The wife's version
The truth

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by twentyk(m): 5:46am On Aug 02, 2018
I'm just thinking how I'm gonna survive yo
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by allcomage: 5:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Loan lesson no.1 in Nigeria. People hardly keep their financial promises these days. Don't be emotional no matter who is involved, unless you want to write it off later if not, collect colerteral far above what you want to lend out. If you don't take these measures you can be killed on your money. This generation of nigeria is very wicked.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2018
Some men are just useless. So he couldn't pay bk the loan. The next thing is to be beating the woman when she brings it up.

Stupid marriages everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Yankee101: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2018
No one should stand domestic abuse. It's not worth your life. Your life is your primary responsibility protect it and that of your loved ones first, then people close to you and all humanity. But your life first. Even in flights you are told to put on your own oxygen mask first before your child. You can only profect others if yours is secured.

Don't confuse this with laying down your life for a greater cause. Dying from domestic violence is not a greater cause. Liberating your country/people is a greater cause.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2018
More people should read the book of proverbs in the Bible. Even if they're not christians. The subject of loans was brought up several times. It's likened to a ball and chain around ur neck. Dt needs to be taken, only upon the confidence of repayment, and to be removed ASAP. It's also stated dt u should NEVER stand as surety for ANY man.

Some so called xtians are just churchgoers dt shouldn't even be called christians. They just go to their babalawo pastor every Sunday to chant some chants and declare prosperity.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2018
which kind wahala be this. pay me my money na. haba, akant shout o

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.