Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost (22088 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by ameleon(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2017
It's just a shame that our youths focus more on hate. We are all one. Even politicians know this. All politicians are one the difference being the one in power. We all need understand in this part of the world.

I wouldn't blame those that dont understand how a country's economy works but i suggest you google IMPORTANCE OF A COUNTRY'S GDP.

This is absolutely a great development in this country in terms of the "made in Aba". I welcome it and more of it. Atleast, it will reduce the pressure on our naira and create more jobs for Nigerians.

For more info before you start cursing, STUDY ECONOMICS.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by cstr1000: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
mrvitalis:

Oh my word ....apart from taxing they get nothing

You get ??
You are sick.
The jobs created is for who? Not to talk of its impart of currency. I am sure you will applaud it if it is from buhari.
Where do you come from, btw? Don't say it is from the south-east.
A south-east person cannot find such flimsy reasons to hate a south-east project.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by cstr1000: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
DJInfluence:
Manufacturing is not the problem, the quality is. If they can produce something of better quality than the chinese, then they stand a better chance. But knowing my fellow Nigerians, we are not different from the chinese with production of inferior quality goods.
Over 90% of the goods coming to Nigeria from china are not of the highest quality. And yet Nigerians still buy them.
China is a global power and yet their goods are not the best quality around.
Nigeria is a third world nation and you want a UK-standard quality at the blink of an eye.
You don't know that quality improves with patronage. The machines and where-withal to produce best global standard products does not come cheap and easy.
If it was easy, china would not be producing inferior quality products which you buy.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Chukazu: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Nathan2016:

Instead of being online.. Y don't you go for apprentice in aba and learn how to produce yours, then you can add it aba made

Am not interested in your "ownership mentality"
What am saying is do something that is catchy, every Nigerian and beyond knows the phrase "Aba-made" so why no maintain it and concentrate on the quality control.

I have watched a few of their promo videos on YouTube, and the content is virtually empty, that is what a brand minded team should focus on

I have been into branding business and I know little of what am saying, I have even written a piece on how to brand Aba in the past, even before this present administration as I had relative in the in the " ill-fated T.A orji's administration, so am a stakeholder too.

Standard Trust bank took over UBA Through Tony Elumelu, but they realized that The UBA brand was far bigger than that of STANDARD TRUST and decided to trade on UBA instead... That is #branding

go watching the TINAPA BUSINESS RESORT(a project that had no structure on ground then compared to Aba that is a household name) promo done during Donald Duke's administration and you can appreciate quality and maybe you can change your mindset.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by permit(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
is this the only thing Aba can give to the world especially to Nigeria,we Abians are ashamed of this little poo, as Aba boy i know this just nonsense...
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by UncutSk(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Afonjas are gonna kill themselves
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:

There are very nice factories in Osisioma-Ngwa. I must confess that!
ALHAJI TOLEX NA YOU DEY YARN LIKE THISshockedshockedshocked
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by DJInfluence: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Over 90% of the goods coming to Nigeria from china are not of the highest quality. And yet Nigerians still buy them.
China is a global power and yet their goods are not the best quality around.
Nigeria is a third world nation and you want a UK-standard quality at the blink of an eye.
You don't know that quality improves with patronage. The machines and where-withal to produce best global standard products does not come cheap and easy.
If it was easy, china would not be producing inferior quality products which you buy.
No need to use bold letters to state your point or do you feel insecure or threaten? Please dont. it is only a forum and we are rubbing mind.

Regarding your points, you do know that the Chinese produces most of the top phones in the industry today (Foxconn)? What am saying is that, they do have both top quality and inferior goods in China. But there is nothing wrong is wishing that we also produce good quality goods now and in the future. We don´t need the excuse that because we are a 3rd world country then the citizenry should have inferior goods. This is even a good opportunity for the made in Aba to increase it local market share by producing something better than the Chinese.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by ofai: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2017
permit:
is this the only thing Aba can give to the world especially to Nigeria,we Abians are ashamed of this little poo, as Aba boy i know this just nonsense...

Then gently sniff rat poison. Afonja.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

You are sick.
The jobs created is for who? Not to talk of its impart of currency. I am sure you will applaud it if it is from buhari.
Where do you come from, btw? Don't say it is from the south-east.
A south-east person cannot find such flimsy reasons to hate a south-east project.

Ooh my ,what's your problem ?? Did I ever say the project is not commendable ??

All I'm saying is that without taxing business like this there is no how Biafra can have enough revenue to pay workers not to talk about embarking on project

Now if you will tax ,why not the states start now to tax the industries and use the money to develop the states now
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by ImaIma1(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm..."dream come through"...kontinu
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Nathan2016: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chukazu:

Am not interested in your "ownership mentality"
What am saying is do something that is catchy, every Nigerian and beyond knows the phrase "Aba-made" so why no maintain it and concentrate on the quality control.

I have watched a few of their promo videos on YouTube, and the content is virtually empty, that is what a brand minded team should focus on

I have been into branding business and I know little of what am saying, I have even written a piece on how to brand Aba in the past, even before this present administration as I had relative in the in the " ill-fated T.A orji's administration, so am a stakeholder too.

Standard Trust bank took over UBA Through Tony Elumelu, but they realized that The UBA brand was far bigger than that of STANDARD TRUST and decided to trade on UBA instead... That is #branding

go watching the TINAPA BUSINESS RESORT(a project that had no structure on ground then compared to Aba that is a household name) promo done during Donald Duke's administration and you can appreciate quality and maybe you can change your mindset.

You are right sha.. Aba made is cathy.. But if you know aba manufacturers, you will know most of them r not well educated to know more on branding n marketing... But i believe they will get there... Smart boy... Now i know say u smart... Oya smile for me small
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
...a very great development. Is about time.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Nword22: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
God bless the great Igbo race,from Rivers state to Delta State.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by 400billionman: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
Children of hate and envy are on their way coming.

Good news like this will never make front page. It's news of imaginary group that says ijaw is not in bight of biafra. After how many hours later. Maybe this thread is invisible

Why will they be coming inside the boot of a 404 ?

grin
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Chukazu: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nathan2016:

You are right sha.. Aba made is cathy.. But if you know aba manufacturers, you will know most of them r not well educated to know more on branding n marketing... But i believe they will get there... Smart boy... Now i know say u smart... Oya smile for me small

You the boss cool
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by cstr1000: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
DJInfluence:
No need to use bold letters to state your point or do you feel insecure or threaten? Please dont. it is only a forum and we are rubbing mind.

Regarding your points, you do know that the Chinese produces most of the top phones in the industry today (Foxconn)? What am saying is that, they do have both top quality and inferior goods in China. But there is nothing wrong is wishing that we also produce good quality goods now and in the future. We don´t need the excuse that because we are a 3rd world country then the citizenry should have inferior goods. This is even a good opportunity for the made in Aba to increase it local market share by producing something better than the Chinese.
No, china does not produce the top anything. Their technologies are knock-offs.
Tecno, Gionee phones are not the real thing. They are cheap knock-offs just like 90% of the chinese products in Nigeria. But then you choose to buy. If you want the real thing, go and get Apple, samsung or Erickson.
Nigeria as at now cannot produce anything of higher quality, sorry. You don't have the infrastructure, or the technology.
Even the cost of power alone is already enough hindrance. A Nigerian product with the same quality as china will cost twice as much.
Don't deceive yourself. If you keep looking for the best quality for now, then you need to keep importing.
The only sustainable way to improve Nigerian quality is to buy Nigerian products and increase their revenue base so they can have more to spend on improving quality.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by DJInfluence: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

No, china does not produce the top anything. Their technologies are knock-offs.
Tecno, Gionee phones are not the real thing. They are cheap knock-offs just like 90% of the chinese products in Nigeria. But then you choose to buy. If you want the real thing, go and get Apple, samsung or Erickson.
Nigeria as at now cannot produce anything of higher quality, sorry. You don't have the infrastructure, or the technology.
Even the cost of power alone is already enough hindrance. A Nigerian product with the same quality as china will cost twice as much.
Don't deceive yourself. If you keep looking for the best quality for now, then you need to keep importing.
The only sustainable way to improve Nigerian quality is to buy Nigerian products and increase their revenue base so they can have more to spend on improving quality.
Ok.. i hear you.

one last thing though, Apples and samsung phones are produced in foxconn factories
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by cstr1000: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
DJInfluence:
Ok.. i hear you.

one last thing though, Apples and samsung phones are produced in foxconn factories
The technologies are not chinese. Hardware production of course.
But the softwares are not done in china.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ALHAJI TOLEX NA YOU DEY YARN LIKE THISshockedshockedshocked
where you think sey I dey stay?
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
where you think sey I dey stay?
WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR EAST
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR EAST
working on Abia State.

Don't ask me any further question.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
working on Abia State.

Don't ask me any further question.
WHICH KIND WORK YOU DEY DO THERE angry
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WHICH KIND WORK YOU DEY DO THERE angry
couldn't you read?

I said don't ask any further question!
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
couldn't you read?

I said don't ask any further question!
AFTER YOU GO DEY BAD-MOUTH IGBOS... IFA CATCH YOU EEHN
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFTER YOU GO DEY BAD-MOUTH IGBOS... IFA CATCH YOU EEHN
I'm not badmouthing anyone.
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
I'm not badmouthing anyone.

OK O ENJOY OUR DELICIOUS OHA AND NSARA SOUPgrin
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
OK O ENJOY OUR DELICIOUS OHA AND NSARA SOUPgrin
for where?

Na my ewedu, gbegiri and amala I dey eat for here in Umuahia. I carry am across Niger Bridge.

cheesy
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
for where?

Na my ewedu, gbegiri and amala I dey eat for here in Umuahia. I carry am across Niger Bridge.

cheesy
IF YOU TRY NSARA SOUP WITH CORRECT FRESH FISH WITH POUNDO (YAM FLOUR) YOU GO RUN GO HIDE YOUR AMALA ATI GBEGIRI I SWEAR grin
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
IF YOU TRY NSARA SOUP WITH CORRECT FRESH FISH WITH POUNDO (YAM FLOUR) YOU GO RUN GO HIDE YOUR AMALA ATI GBEGIRI I SWEAR grin
issay lie!

Igbo food no be my priority, but dem chics grin
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
issay lie!

Igbo food no be my priority, but dem chics grin
MAKE I CATCH YOU WITH ANY IGBO GEH angrygrin
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Tolexander: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
MAKE I CATCH YOU WITH ANY IGBO GEH angrygrin
you can't catch me with any Igbo girl, but with Igbo girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 / Construction Works Begin At Lekki Deep Sea Port / We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.