Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico (44464 Views)

Carlo Ancelotti Gets Red Card, Sent Off By Referee In Match(Photos) / Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico by Afam4eva(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

why isn't the red card deserved?
It wasn't a dive. There was contact though not enough to award a penalty.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Afam4eva:

It wasn't a dive. There was contact though not enough to award a penalty.

check the replay of that theatrics again oo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico by ESIXLOVE: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

check the replay of that theatrics again oo.
Bro forget that thing, I have the clip in my phone and I've watched it over and over again I'm yet to see the reason for the card. They should've started with Suarez, instead he was given a penalty.

If you think my analysis is wrong will you also say that the commentators are stupid for disagreeing with the judgement of the referee on both occasions.

Good morning sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico by Sanchez01: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
ThierryJay:

Your analysis completely lacks objectivity. Your question just sounds like mockery rather than a product of logical reasoning
[/s]
In the eyes of a Barcelona fan, my analysis would forever be subjective.

Messi could not score until Suarez simulated and gifted the midget a penalty kick

How does the above show that Messi is not better than CR7?. Ronaldo has been gifted more classico penalties than Messi. Messi has 24 classico goals while CR7 has 17 (shows who's boss of the tie). All those times CR7 did not score against Barca while Messi did, what do you have to say about that?
How is Messi better Messi played a total of 90 minutes in Sunday's match while Ronaldo played lesser than 15. The latter's impact was felt more the the former. How then is Messi better in the game

Messi fails in Argentina but only succeeds in Barcelona. He has never won a senior national silverware for Argentina

No greater lie has ever been penned down regarding the first statement in bold. He might not have won a senior national silverware with Argentina, but he is their highest goal scorer ever with over sixty goals. Three successive finals (World cup, two COPAs) during which he scored 11 goals (including many breathtaking ones) in total is not indicative of someone who has failed. On the contrary, it is a testament to Messi's brilliance as he was the team's protagonist throughout the tournaments. Being unlucky is not the same as being a failure. CR7 did not even play any prominent part in the final of the only tournament he won, (scored only 3 goals). If he was consistent, he would have replicated the feat at the Confed's cup.
You shouldn't debate because you don't know how to. What is the hallmark of failure/success in today's modern day football Ronaldo is presently standing at 75 goals with an international trophy. Messi stands at just 58 goals with no silverware. Barcelona fans would not cease to amaze me. We are talking Messi and Ronaldo here and you're counting the number of times Messi has failed. Who cares Do we go ahead to also compare the quality of players in Argentina and Portugal

[s]
and has never played far from Xavi, Iniesta and Busquet

Another lie. Messi' has played and wowed on the pitch many times without Xavi and Iniesta. Messi has more assists than Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets combined in barca. Refuting such a tepid comment like the one above is a no-brainer.
[/s]
It seems you started seeing football yesterday. Messi is a forward compared to the other two. Do we also compare Sergio Ramos and Messi as well? Perhaps you have a better explanation for why the world is claiming the Barcelona team is fast declining.
You are entitled to your opinion. However, your opinion should be based on valid arguments.

Merci
Until you present Messi's evidence of successes, both at the club and international level, then we could have this conversation again.

De nada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) / 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar / Olga Allegra In Bikini, Enjoys Vacation With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.