Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast (13922 Views)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Cooly100: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
uncle005:
They can't because their brothers are criminal and cannot be trusted, even with the threat they still feel at home, southeast no go area for any investor.

Pic 1 South West
Pic 2 South East

So what garbage are you spewing....

Who told you they are not developing their region? What we are saying si that they should stop developing other regions completely..How amny properties the the Afonjas own in Abuja, Portharcourt and Calabar?

Of the two pics...where do you think an investor will go?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gotze1:
Better, carry your development to your land and develop it.

Seconded!
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by luluman: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
brainpulse:
Yes I support. For some body like Bishop, Evans and other developer from the world to move to Easternpig to develop the place
Evans & Kanu
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by luluman: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
KzzyKING:
grin bit why do Ndi Igbo shy away from investing in the East?
Cos its not easy for them to claim fellow IBO property but easy to claim non Ibos property & Land.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by gnykelly(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not a Bigot, but a Monogot, If I sense oncoming war, I will vacate the country and buy a house some place nice and live comfortably. I can not die for a war I do not support. I am saying everyone should stay where they were born, it does not matter your father's tribe. Stay where you were born and form a governing council to develop your root. Who ever will wage war against such idea is the person who is parasitically lazy. And nature does want that.

tell that the IPOB who wants to lynch those who are in alaigbo who don't support them.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by stanluiz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cooly100:

Pic 1 South West
Pic 2 South East

Who told you they are not developing their region? What we are saying si that they should stop developing other regions completely..How amny properties the the Afonjas own in Abuja, Portharcourt and Calabar?

My brother leave that animal.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cooly100:

Pic 1 South West
Pic 2 South East

You are lost oo, I don't think you study English very well otherwise you should understand the writers mind. But my message was very clear so i don't understand how that picture comparison comes about, please read my message again and quote accordingly
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
My brother leave that animal.
Ok another F9 in English spotted, Your opinion can be for or against but should not be contrary terms to the subject, so i put it to you too, read my message again and quote accordingly.

Come to your message, calling me an animal is not bad at all because we are social animal, we all need each other to survive. I am not surprise at your ignorant, this forum is also a learning center, i hope you've learn something today.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by akigbemaru: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
zionmade1:
To my Igbo brothers, it's time to think home. North or west is never home for us. We need to know that there will come a time everyone will be required to go home, the way nigeria looks. Investment at home is the most secured. yes we can make our money in West and North but it's wisdom to push the money back home so that our home will be so developed that our children will not have to leave home to be successful.

Especially those in the north. I respect the west though, western education shaped them. but for Igbos living in the north, they should find a way to push back their wealth ASAP.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by akigbemaru: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
coputa:
The problems of ndigbo started when those that migrated to big cities came back home with success stories,these lead to the avalanche of igbo youth out of the east to other cities in search of green pastures.This made them to completely forget and abandoned their land,except onitsha and Nnewi which only a pocket of them are doing business.
Igbo should quench the fire on their roof top instead of shouting biafra
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by akigbemaru: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:
There is something I know, and it is as follows; Anambra State alone has multi-trillionaires in naira. I am sure of that, and if just 5 trillionaires were to dedicate half of their wealth to a Development Grant, Anambra State could be as good as NY within a year. But there is something called Vanity of Ego. The Ego does not want us to look at ourselves as one, we want to be richer, wealthier, wiser and superior. But in just less than 100yrs which is nothing in the Cosmic Calender, we are physically death. It is absolute foolishness of the Human Specie.

Let each and every one of us remember that we were birthed into a particular family or tribe for a reason, it was to develop that tribe. Religion is imported, but the only thing we know is where we were born, not where your father was born, but where you were born and the date you were born. You were born there for a reason. Dedicate all your resources to develop that place and the persons on that place since you have forgotten why you were born. It is time you all open your scientific eyes and see that there is no place like home.

Home is where your soul came to this world, home is where we prefer to be buried. If Nigeria does not serve you well, the only place you know is home. God back home and pour your money in there because that is where you chose when you decided that you wanted to experience Giara, Mother Earth.

Humans, know thyself.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by 3Ceagle(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Arewa quit notice call is a blessing in disguise if and only the investing Igboman will understand. This should show them how fragile this country can be. I really feel sorry for some of them when they boast of properties in a country, whose unity is based not on equity and justice but rather on properties invested outside one's region. I have seen lots of them buy up swamps in Lagos and turn them to firm lands. I have seen them buy and develop lands in the less developed areas and wait for good roads and electricity to come forth while lands are begging for development in the eastern cities. A word is a enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Smoothie01(f): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Thisis2raw:
This my problem with the igbos, an igbo man prefers to develop anywhere they set their foots than their own home..

Some of this igbos who own good looking buildings here in pH, don't even own a house back home

Nah....dahs a lie...They'll definitely have a house back at home.....wat they may not av at home, are their investments/businesses
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Ikechuob: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Honestly I'm even ashamed of SE igbos on this. You rarely see an anioma or rivers igbo invest outside of our region. You rarely see it but got SE MBA. We learned from our history way more than they did and that's truly a shame. It took the Awera notice to get una to start learning from your past. Really sad
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by MrCork: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
burqueenx:
grin

^^^this one clearly not a Wifey materials... village girls every were!! (((SMH))) undecided
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by gnykelly(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not a Bigot, but a Monogot, If I sense oncoming war, I will vacate the country and buy a house some place nice and live comfortably. I can not die for a war I do not support. I am saying everyone should stay where they were born, it does not matter your father's tribe. Stay where you were born and form a governing council to develop your root. Who ever will wage war against such idea is the person who is parasitically lazy. And nature does want that.

Nnamdi Kanu wants a pure ibo Biafra I guess he is parasitically lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Obaseki Says N30,000 Not Enough To Take Workers Home / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.