Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast (13917 Views)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by lathrowinger: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ironlion1:
The war is about to begin. IPod yoot vs Afonja. Just watching on 3D.
Afonja nor get wahala.... them dey themselve jeje... na those flat heard bad mouth cause calamity. Na arewa give th quick notice. Wetin come carry afonja enter the matter... Jez been blandafastaticalimity

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Deedeedee3: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
It has been a month since the Northerners ordered the Igbos to go back home so they can achieve Biafra, but yet none has been reported to have heed the advise. Instead, they spend their time insulting Yoruba people. It has been over a fuccking month!
Now tell me, who is stopping Igbos from going?

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is something I know, and it is as follows; Anambra State alone has multi-trillionaires in naira. I am sure of that, and if just 5 trillionaires were to dedicate half of their wealth to a Development Grant, Anambra State could be as good as NY within a year. But there is something called Vanity of Ego. The Ego does not want us to look at ourselves as one, we want to be richer, wealthier, wiser and superior. But in just less than 100yrs which is nothing in the Cosmic Calender, we are physically death. It is absolute foolishness of the Human Specie.

Let each and every one of us remember that we were birthed into a particular family or tribe for a reason, it was to develop that tribe. Religion is imported, but the only thing we know is where we were born, not where your father was born, but where you were born and the date you were born. You were born there for a reason. Dedicate all your resources to develop that place and the persons on that place since you have forgotten why you were born. It is time you all open your scientific eyes and see that there is no place like home.

Home is where your soul came to this world, home is where we prefer to be buried. If Nigeria does not serve you well, the only place you know is home. God back home and pour your money in there because that is where you chose when you decided that you wanted to experience Giara, Mother Earth.

Humans, know thyself.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by coputa(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
The problems of ndigbo started when those that migrated to big cities came back home with success stories,these lead to the avalanche of igbo youth out of the east to other cities in search of green pastures.This made them to completely forget and abandoned their land,except onitsha and Nnewi which only a pocket of them are doing business.
Igbo should quench the fire on their roof top instead of shouting biafra
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
They can't because their brothers are criminal and cannot be trusted, even with the threat they still feel at home, southeast no go area for any investor.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by enemyofprogress: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
They can't, they won't and they will never. They prefer developing other people's lands
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
KzzyKING:
grin bit why do Ndi Igbo shy away from investing in the East?

Billion dollar question they would never answer.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by ehinmowo: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cawid.com (new social media experience)
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Okies27(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrientDailyNews:
By Michael Ezenwata

Some traditional rulers in Anambra State have urged Igbos to take advantage of the quit notice issued to Igbos resident in the northern Nigeria by Arewa Youths to begin to invest in their home states.

According to Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, the traditional ruler of Nawfia in Njikoka Local Government Area, Igbos living outside the southeast should consider their home land as top

priority for investment. Nwank- wo, made the call while react- ing to the recent quit notice issued by the Arewa youths to the Igbos living in the north.

He maintained that traditional rulers in the state decided to make the call urging Igbos to come home and invest, their investments are better secured in their homeland than elsewhere.

“It is the culture and the tradition of the Igbos to always go home at least three, four times

in a year. In order to do this, you must have a comfortable home. It must not be a mansion and we the traditional rulers have been making this call even be- fore this threat. They should start investing at home because the only place you can run to is your own home town,” he said.He argued that the Arewa youths quit notice should serve as a wake-up call to the rest of Nigeria to organise a round-table conference rather than the national conference held in 2014.The traditional rulers of Nri, Omasi and Umuawulu communities, Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh, Igwe Benjamin Okeji and Igwe Joel Egwuonwu, advised sons and daughters of South- east to repatriate their economic ventures to the zone as well as join hands with their state governments to transform the region. They also stressed the need for federal government to organise a national conference to define the fate of the nation and its ethnic nationalities.

Source: https://orientdailynews.com/arewa-quit-notice-traditional-rulers-want-igbos-to-invest-in-southeast/
Igbos are their own problem. They should come back home and develop their region. If I hear marginalization from their mouth again, their own amadioha go strike them.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
See how everybody is begging the igbos to go home. But seriously, I need an igbo person on this thread to please explain to me why they fear home so much. Why should you fear your ancestral land? I as a yorubaman have never thought of living anywhere else in Nigeria but in the SW. Even though I was born and bred in Lagos, I still love Ibadan and Abeokuta more than Lagos because these places are serene and not jam packed like Lagos.

More seriously I need one igbo person to answer me pleaaaaaaaseeeee. I am always baffled at why igbos fear the east so so so much.

NB: I won't answer you if you insult me.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:

Biafra is a home call. Biafra is Home Calling. Biafra is what reminds an Igboman that he is a stranger anywhere else but home, is where his heart his. But the Igoman has been running away from home. Nemesis calls, yet Nigeria is holding them back, this call is not the call of the Igbos, it if the call of the Gods of Igbos. Nigeria should let them go, if not Nigeria itself will implode.
They should go naahh!! No one is holding them back. When the Egyptians were maginalizing the Igbos God showed moses they way forward and they left, maybe your god has shown kanu what to do, 2yrs down the line since he started the madness nothing has been achieved rather he wants to claimed Nigeria state, the Igbos then did not claim any state, they left all their investment, so the present igbos should do the same and leave Nigeria.

Pharaoh then did not want them to go, but he cannot stop them because they did not claim any state, but this greedy present Igbo cannot leave their investment but want to take some Nigeria state and still remain in Nigeria, and you want the original owner of the land to watch you and do your stupidity.

For your information no one is holding them behind, and the ones that want to stay behind are Nigerians, you are free to go to Biafra republic
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Guyman02: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
The effect of the quit notice is that new investments in the North will be affected. Even foreign investors will be scared of putting so much money in certain areas of the North outside areas that have recently identified themselves as Middle Belt.
I can see opportunity for the Middle Belt to benefit and attract some developments to their areas if they will reject the appellation 'North Central' imposed on them by the Core North

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
uncle005:
They should go naahh!! No one is holding them back. When the Egyptians were maginalizing the Igbos God showed moses they way forward and they left, maybe your god has shown kanu what to do, 2yrs down the line since he started the madness nothing has been achieved rather he wants to claimed Nigeria state, the Igbos then did not claim any state, they left all their investment, so the present igbos should do the same and leave Nigeria.

Pharaoh then did not want them to go, but he cannot stop them because they did not claim any state, but this greedy present Igbo cannot leave their investment but want to take some Nigeria state and still remain in Nigeria, and you want the original owner of the land to watch you and do your stupidity.

For your information no one is holding them behind, and the ones that want to stay behind are Nigerians, you are free to go to Biafra republic

I am sorry if I sounded rude on that post, it was not a response to anyone. On this forum I make my opinion known, I have stopped responding to humans. I simply state my opinion and you are free to criticise my opinion. I do not intend to represent any tribe, I am a sovereign human being and I am simply saying that every human being should remember where he was birthed and that there is a purpose who chose to be born there and should dedicate ALL his/her resources to that soil. Sell your assets where ever and develop that soil. If everyone does that, then everywhere will be developed. We do not need names like Nigeria, Ghana etc etc, but local names like Oduduwa, Biafra etc etc. That is how God, nature, universe intended. Geographical Boundaries are natural, but Political boundaries are the fraud perpetuated by the Demons that promote the politicians who rip you off in the names of Nigeria, Ghana, USA etc.

Igbos should sell their assets and go back to Biafra, Yorubas to Oduduwa and Arewa to North. This is the natural way no matter how sad and uncivilized it might sound. Remember, if we do this, racism, tribalism, neptism etc will reduce and in time disappear. This is my version of the New World Order. The transition to 4D.

Individuality is the norm. These are signs of the awakening. Listen!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by olayanju22(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
princessayesha:
First to comment cool
Wake up!
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by olayanju22(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Deedeedee3:
It has been a month since the Northerners ordered the Igbos to go back home so they can achieve Biafra, but yet none has been reported to have heed the advise. Instead, they spend their time insulting Yoruba people. It has been over a fuccking month!
and where is home.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Guyman02: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Most anti-Igbo articles are written by Yoruba Muslims far more than Northerners.
There is a subtle fear that if Igbos goes the Yorubas will be left at the mercy of the Fulanis as they dont have the courage of the Igbos to stand and speak up about the way the country is moving.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by gnykelly(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:
There is something I know, and it is as follows; Anambra State alone has multi-trillionaires in naira. I am sure of that, and if just 5 trillionaires were to dedicate half of their wealth to a Development Grant, Anambra State could be as good as NY within a year. But there is something called Vanity of Ego. The Ego does not want us to look at ourselves as one, we want to be richer, wealthier, wiser and superior. But in just less than 100yrs which is nothing in the Cosmic Calender, we are physically death. It is absolute foolishness of the Human Specie.

Let each and every one of us remember that we were birthed into a particular family or tribe for a reason, it was to develop that tribe. Religion is imported, but the only thing we know is where we were born, not where your father was born, but where you were born and the date you were born. You were born there for a reason. Dedicate all your resources to develop that place and the persons on that place since you have forgotten why you were born. It is time you all open your scientific eyes and see that there is no place like home.

Home is where your soul came to this world, home is where we prefer to be buried. If Nigeria does not serve you well, the only place you know is home. God back home and pour your money in there because that is where you chose when you decided that you wanted to experience Giara, Mother Earth.

Humans, know thyself.

technically you are not lying. people like Bishop of Ozubulu and Evans will need to relocate their business to SE so that it will thrive.

most of you can't even stay for 2 staright month in the south east because it is not conducive
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
gnykelly:

technically you are not lying. people like Bishop of Ozubulu and Evans will need to relocate their business to SE so that it will thrive.

most of you can't even stay for 2 staright month in the south east because it is not conducive
That is a very ignorant statement and I am sure you do not know it. South East is a wonderful place, so is South West, so is North East and every other location on Earth. You are just timid to think one place is better than another. Can you create a planet as a mere mortal that you are ? You see a location on Earth which you will soon die and leave by the way and you lay claim to it ? How stupid can you be my little soul friend. Work on your ego and do not try to manipulate my statements, I am never on that league. I am not tribal, I say my opinions based on universal truth. Do not bring your tribalism here dear ignorant human.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by gnykelly(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
5DMindset:
That is a very ignorant statement and I am sure you do not know it. South East is a wonderful place, so is South West, so is North East and every other location on Earth. You are just timid to think one place is better than another. Can you create a planet as a mere mortal that you are ? You see a location on Earth which you will soon die and leave by the way and you lay claim to it ? How stupid can you be my little soul friend. Work on your ego and do not try to manipulate my statements, I am never on that league. I am not tribal, I say my opinions based on universal truth. Do not bring your tribalism here dear ignorant human.

hahaha grin grin grin hypocrite are you no the one that taunt others to go to war. that you possess more than 5 valid visas so that youcan run. MR BIGOT
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Adaomalight(f): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
nNEOo:
ndigbo come back home igbo amaka (nearly typed amala but by the blood grin)

FTC
Waw
Dear ({<•>}♢{<•>})
□□□¿
{}{}{}

I want to shout out to my mum for giving birth to me my existence birthed this opportunity, I want to say hi to my father for marring my mum, thank you dad,thank you little neo (my pet Snake) I love you n you know it smiley
thank you Nancy for living me for geogia I love you too grin, I want to shout out to my ex Dammy thank you dumping my ass (even though reverse is the case grin) it sprouted out the G In me ,

I want to thank lady goat my mum loved you but I know you loved her more cry

My wonderful niece she's the best thing that's happening to me, my big bro will , aucorn swagger n decker thanks for believing in me ,

What ever you want you get just remove peace ,

I dedicate this FTC award to my one n only pet little neo , thanks for all the milled bite cheesy it tikles grin.....

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by nNEOo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Adaomalight:

Don't give up just dick around you'll never know grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
sukkot:
igbo is MVP on nairaland frontpage today

Yep! Na we we.. grin
Without us nairaland will shut down

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by nopains: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
see the way afonjas are jumping inside this thread now as if their lives depend on it

Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by profbabatunde: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by smileyoo: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Our fathers, make una no mind our brothers again, as they say they no dey word. pikin wey i no wan hear and obey the better advice, of elders wetin go make am obey d elders even with cries, dey 'm front dey wait for him.
Re: Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
gnykelly:

hahaha grin grin grin hypocrite are you no the one that taunt others to go to war. that you possess more than 5 valid visas so that youcan run. MR BIGOT

I am not a Bigot, but a Monogot, If I sense oncoming war, I will vacate the country and buy a house some place nice and live comfortably. I can not die for a war I do not support. I am saying everyone should stay where they were born, it does not matter your father's tribe. Stay where you were born and form a governing council to develop your root. Who ever will wage war against such idea is the person who is parasitically lazy. And nature does want that.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit / Can A Divided North Win Election 2023 / Church Collapses During Easter Vigil In Benue. 40 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.