Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. (3047 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Sexual The Evil Reverend Father Part 7 (mad City ) / Pussy Hole So Endless And Deep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
I have observed that sex with a woman that's if you are not married oooooooo..

You are scratching and digging the woman's​ endless hole for her with your rod, when you dig your joystick into the bottomless pit and you find yourself getting pleasure, be sure that if not for the unrestrained attitude of so many men, you'd find women lining up on the streets begging men to come help them scratch their hole like a well need to be dredge.

Most times when women don't wash their hole everyday you find the hole smelling like a graveyards. Some women can attest to this if they will say the truth.

This is my personal opinion shall, I don't know what other men think about it.. I believe that the Holy Bible rightly pointed out that in the last days when men can fully control their passion and affections

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by your name, to take away our reproach.

Prophet Isaiah pointed these out and I believe every one word of it.

So, guys, let us pretend to go on sex strike say for six months and you'd find the whole community of women begging to be banged. Next time you want to have sex with her and she is like I am not in the mood for it", forget her, when she is fully in the mood you should pretend that your rod is resting now and will be ready in the next one year and you will quickly experience her promising you heaven and earth...

Someone rightly pointed out that sex is overrated.. and I frankly agree with the Author.

So, what is your take on sex guys?

Ladies don't get jealous of these, just a humble opinion, I don't mean to talk down on ladies.. You are the best, but you shouldn't​ boxed men to submission because they want to dig your hole and make it fresh, in the real sense you are the one who is being helped....

For married ones, your children are the results of your hard work and consistent labour....

Make Una do the needful.. Thanks I am expectant..
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some women can sleep with anything sha. Just look at the ugly thing that's drilling holes of poor women.
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bam
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2017
The projects
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
What's that?

Fabulocity:
Some women can sleep with anything sha. Just look at the ugly thing that's drilling holes of poor women.
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by Divay22(f): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bang Bang
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Male or female?

Divay22:
Bang Bang
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by Divay22(f): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Male or female?

Transgender cool
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Consider what??
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by jacyhelen(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fabulocity:

hahahahahahahahahha
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by jacyhelen(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some men are ugly like speed-darlinton..lol

1 Like

Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jealousy

jacyhelen:
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Got it
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2017
What do you think??
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by hotwax: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Sex is overrated.

Women enjoy it more than men but know how to control their lust.

Men just lust about.

1 Like

Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Great comment

hotwax:
Sex is overrated.

Men just lust about.
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Drill bit
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2017
??
Divay22:
Bang Bang
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by bennymark(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

don't mind the body but mind the engine, unless if you got me some stinky smelly douche bag
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by hollah123: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
jacyhelen:
like seriously that's a fallacy,consider the number of hours many ladies use all in d name of make up n they still look ugly whereas many of there male counterparts just bath n apply perf n they are good to go n many girls will still compliment them.

1 Like

Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
jacyhelen:
is that you @ D.P? I can go heywire for black girls
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by anonym0us: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
op u look like this emoji cheesy
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cc lalasticlala again
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by EmyLeo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
hotwax:
Sex is overrated.

Men just lust about.

##just too overrated bro, thought I was the only one having this thought...

##no pleasure having an erèction, same thing when you start the thrusting issh, all you do is just to shout and grunt like one lost pig, and at the end,the "so called" pleasure (cùm) is just for a few seconds, after that, you come back to your senses..undecided ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by ubunja(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
All women are the same.if they were not they would all be married to the men who took their virginitty. And there would be no single mothers as well!!

2 Likes

Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2017
?
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by orisa37: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2017
It's overrated. And it doesn't make us listen.
Re: Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Power to over come

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook / Call Women What You Like Pretty Woman Or Ugly Woman, They Are The Same / 50 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.