Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (1104 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by meneski(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls follow the link if you are interested.

The last gang standing needs crime writers and other genre writers to help continue the write along.

www.nairaland.com/3854102/last-gang-standing-crime
Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by meneski(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Any body?
Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fella, you are a diamond in the rough and I believe you can become a very great writer. However, you have to cool things off. You have to try to become better. Read well-written stories and try to learn from them. Don't just skim, read deeply and make sure you learn. I hope to work with you whenever our interests harmonize. We all still have a long way to go, this is just my feeble input.

I didn't mean to sound too important, please.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by meneski(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Fella, you are a diamond in the rough and I believe you can become a very great writer. However, you have to cool things off. You have to try to become better. Read well-written stories and try to learn from them. Don't just skim, read deeply and make sure you learn. I hope to work with you whenever our interests harmonize. We all still have a long way to go, this is just my feeble input.

I didn't mean to sound too important, please.
... Thanks for the advice. God bless you.

Ok i will need ur help in my 200 words short fiction.

https://www.nairaland.com/3985381/
win-10000-naira-writing-
short/2#59464503

the one by meneski... Pls like and then come bk here to tell me were i can work on.
Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
contact me anytime u need I will be glad to work with you
Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by meneski(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
follow the link and tell me if u can work on the story with the other crew?
Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by meneski(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
follow the link and tell me if u can work on the story with the other crew

1 Like

Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by souloho19(m): 3:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Meneski why don't you give it a try. Write
Re: The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. by meneski(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2017
souloho19:
Meneski why don't you give it a try. Write
... I de fear oh. I no wan spoil d story.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Gambling how i lost 1 million nqira to bet9ja / Throwback Picture Of Wole Soyinka In 1938 / Any Corrections And A Tittle For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.