Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? (3889 Views)

10 Kinds Of Tenants You’re Likely To Meet In A Compound-house / Sleepwalkers Of Nairaland / Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
The one and only naptu2

Honorable mentions to pavore9 organicfarms mukina2 sarki modath passingshot omenka tonyebarcanista.

My nairaland man utd fans seunny4lif AndrewFarms ammyluv2002 Lesbianboy.

I know I will certainly meet jusmudi Kyase and gentle136 soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Sanchez01: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Meeting Nap.tu2 will be very educational, trust me. Imagine a mass of brains with arms and feet? That's Na.ptu2. Very handsome a fellow, with pink lips to die for cheesy

I am scared of meeting you. I might not make it back with my sanity intact.

I would love to meet lalast.iclala to pick his brain. I have a feeling he is quiet and reserved.

I want to meet sarr.ki. I find his staunch loyalty to APC as well as his bold and utterly shameless sycophancy, most intriguing.

Meeting Analic.e107, one woman MOPOL, terror of the atheists in the Religion section will be a pleasure.

And Jackbizzle, so I can tell him to repeat to my face all the rubbish he has been spewing here all these years, and then proceed to beat the crap out of him.

MrC.ork, to get a ride in his Range Rover Sport grin

Gbeg.emaster my love, any day any time cheesy

Sanchez01, another love, any day, any time cheesy grin grin
Ma baby kiss
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by ItalianWine(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of course I'd love to take Evabli.zin onye onu isi to the salon,
Meet Auntysi.mbiat with the 5G network,
Dance with Na.rldon or Angelicbei.ng
Learn a new Igbo dialect from Utch.girl
Help Muminatmus.tapha tie her hijab,

Play the piano for Italianwine,
Draw a nude portrait of Czari.na,
Hear the tales of Oduduwa from StephDa.mieola, and play scrabble with Izz.ou.

I'd have loved to meet my Nap.tu2 but I'm scared he is either an android or overly straitjacketed.
But it will be incomplete without my alter ego; Ishil.ove.

And I'd have YoungDa.Naval as my Aide-De-Camp to avoid being lynched by people like Jab.ioro.

Thank you father for answering my prayer

What else can I ask of?

Ephi123, if you like don't come you must hear this grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Laveda(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Laveda and Kondomatic.

Their personalities suits mine.

kiss I'd love to meet you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Kyase(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

Honorable mentions to pavore9 organicfarms mukina2 sarki modath passingshot omenka tonyebarcanista.

sure? God willing

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

Ma baby kiss
kiss kiss
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked
My queen.
my king hw body
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by gentle136(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

proudlyngwa my real guy have miss u. U just cum 4get us.

How is work and how are u doing?

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
dollytino4real:
my king hw body
grin Body dey like Dede Mabiaku. How you dey?
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by gentle136(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by gentle136(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

my real guy. have miss u. U just cum 4get abt us.

How are u and how is work?

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Khutie: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
°°° Laveda definitely. Am amazed by her charismatic comportment even in the face of critics. A strong lady I must confess. Hard nut to crack of recent, guess she's been hit hard before. I wish and I'll always wish. Nighty!
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by JackBizzle: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:

No one's going to die, but someone will be bloodied, and it ain't gonna be me.

We can test that assertion. Pm me where you are going to be at 6pm tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Laveda(f): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Khutie:
°°° Laveda definitely. Am amazed by her charismatic comportment even in the face of critics. A strong lady I must confess. Hard nut to crack of recent, guess she's been hit hard before. I wish and I'll always wish. Nighty!

Awwwn. Thanks. smiley smiley
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

We can test that assertion. Pm me where you are going to be at 6pm tomorrow.

I should PM you so that the next 5 years will see you posting screenshots, abi? Heck no, those days are long gone.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin Body dey like Dede Mabiaku. How you dey?
am kool,long time no chat hw can i post topic like u
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by engineerboat(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Sarrki my man... No worries
Some day I go carry you go jakande beach tongue
Find one okpeke give you
With big behind oo grin
So you go deny Buhari by force

Agumbankembu conductor annikky ajepako
Hammer6 homeboiy rose2014 engineerboat
Izonowei anambradota amarabae etc
I greet

smiley it will be pleasure to meet you too.

It will actually be a tamming planning period
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by sarrki(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

One love bro

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by JackBizzle: 3:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I should PM you so that the next 5 years will see you posting screenshots, abi? Heck no, those days are long gone.

Clown. I knew you didn't have the liver.

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by LordCrimson(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2017
I would love to meet my ukwu paddies,Bishop Lefulefu,Prince Luminouz,My able Arch-Bishop Daconvajnr
The guy whose head i wish to one day,smash with a baseball bat,Sarki cool
The charismatic Nwamaikpe cool
The dude with which I had my very first spat on NL Papiikush cheesy
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by WilsonMayowa(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2017
I will love to meet iomoge2, makkydebbie and iamdaisy

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
dollytino4real:
am kool,long time no chat hw can i post topic like u

You will go to any of the sections (Politics, Romance, etc) where you want to create a topic. At the top of the section, you will see (Create New Topic). Check the screenshot below. You will see (Create New Topic) just before a list of topics that have been created. You will click on the Create New Topic and you would be able to write your post and include a title for it.

You owe me a kiss!

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by KingRex1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

You will go to any of the sections (Politics, Romance, etc) where you want to create a topic. At the top of the section, you will see (Create New Topic). Check the screenshot below. You will see (Create New Topic) just before a list of topics that have been created. You will click on the Create New Topic and you would be able to write your post and include a title for it.

You owe me a kiss!
ok thanks 4 d lecture bt no kiss
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Jusmudi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

My brother from another mother. It ll b a dream come true

2 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by LordOfNaira: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
dollytino4real:

grin

Very wicked!!! All that lecture!!!
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin

Very wicked!!! All that lecture!!!
who u be and where breeze blow u from na
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Also would like to meet Evablizin, Albert0011, Atiku019, greatgod2012, londonboiy,biafrabushboy, zombietamer,igboesika, salamrushdie, hungerbad, my aunry ajepako the list are endless
I said it and it's coming to pass, how come she's first on your list. Sarrki fear God small na

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by seunny4lif(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Jusmudi:

My brother from another mother. It ll b a dream come true
Same here
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by soberdrunk(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
Aunty Simbiat, Soberdrunk.

Awwww!! Blushing!!! grin
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
dollytino4real:

angry Anyway, no need to rush it. I will kiss and get tired of it one day. No need to rush.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

angry Anyway, no need to rush it. I will kiss and get tired of it one day. No need to rush.
ok till i get dat 30billion naira engagement first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Sell Ghana Black Soap In Lagos / A Nigerian Man Turn Zulus: Veeeeeeeery Funny / Jokes Apart .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.