Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? (4095 Views)

10 Kinds Of Tenants You’re Likely To Meet In A Compound-house / Sleepwalkers Of Nairaland / Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok till i get dat 30billion naira engagement first

shocked
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked
my guy hw body n hw was ur day my was cool
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
dollytino4real:
my guy hw body n hw was ur day my was cool

Day was not bad. Was cool. So when are we expecting your topic?
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Day was not bad. Was cool. So when are we expecting your topic?
my phone is a sambian phone only fb n to read online papers i dont wassap wit it
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:01am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by iomoge2(f): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2017
WilsonMayowa:
I will love to meet iomoge2, makkyde.bbie and iamd.aisy
tongue
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
iomoge2:

tongue

Love you always
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Taylorsw1ft: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
mazimee:
Mynd, I really want to punch that guy on his nose
Cc mynd44
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Jusmudi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:

Same here
Good morning
My brother wat is ur view on the new Manchester United squad
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by seunny4lif(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jusmudi:

My brother wat is ur view on the new Manchester United squad
We own this year cool cool cool
Man Utd will EPL and FA for sure
Champions league Final cool cool
We have the squad

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Jusmudi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:

We own this year cool cool cool
Man Utd will EPL and FA for sure
Champions league Final cool cool
We have the squad

O my Bros is good to dream oooooo
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by seunny4lif(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jusmudi:

O my Bros is good to dream oooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Utchgirl(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59470297] shocked
Of course I'd love to take Evablizin onye onu isi to the salon, Meet Auntysimbiat with the 5G network, Dance with Narldon or Angelicbeing Learn a new Igbo dialect from Utchgirl]

Why a new igbo dialect from me ?
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Utchgirl(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe........

Do u knw if i'm an igbo?
Did i read igbo Linguistics?
wht exactly made u to make dt statement?

plz pardon my curiousity in advance !
NwaAmaikpe plz throw more light.

Can't stop laughing.
plz dear answer my questions.
patiently waiting....
Tnx in anticipation....
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by gbegemaster(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:
Gbegemaster my love, any day any time cheesy
See you soon kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
gbegemaster:
See you soon kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Iffahear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of course I'd love to take Evablizin onye onu isi to the salon,
Meet Auntysimbiat with the 5G network,
Dance with Narldon or Angelicbeing
Learn a new Igbo dialect from Utchgirl
Help Muminatmustapha tie her hijab,

Play the piano for Italianwine,
Draw a nude portrait of Czarina,
Hear the tales of Oduduwa from StephDamieola, and play scrabble with Izzou.

I'd have loved to meet my Naptu2 but I'm scared he is either an android or overly straitjacketed.
But it will be incomplete without my alter ego; Ishilove.

And I'd have YoungDaNaval as my Aide-De-Camp to avoid being lynched by people like Jabioro.
u no serious nwamaikpe
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by ephi123(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItalianWine:

Thank you father for answering my prayer

What else can I ask of?

Ephi123, if you like don't come you must hear this grin

My dear, Nwa don pick your call cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by AndrewFarms(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
The one and only naptu2

Honorable mentions to pavore9 organicfarms mukina2 sarki modath passingshot omenka tonyebarcanista.

My nairaland man utd fans seunny4lif AndrewFarms ammyluv2002 Lesbianboy.

I know I will certainly meet jusmudi Kyase and gentle136 soon.

Humbled to hear that and also hope to see all my gallant most famous nairaland Manchester united friends or should I say "brothers"......
Sorry I have been unavailable for a while, buh I've been and will still be with you guys in truth and in spirit.......
Can't wait to see our haters also when we do the treble this season..... mukina2 and optional1 also.......
GGMU............

This picture is on the house.......
do enjoy..........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Thinks Having SEX 8 Times A Day Is Not Enough... / Dyu Know Ur Sim Card Has A Name?? :o / The Thief Catching Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.