Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) (14984 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Students Protest & Block School Gate Over Hike In Fees(pix / Ambrose Alli University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Storm Oba's Palace (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by highness25(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
chie8:
    The students union Government of Niger Delta University under the leadership of Comr. Kemes mitin, staged a peaceful demonstration over hike in school fees and course registration.

At the time of this report, the main school gate has been put under lock and key by the students.

It could be recalled that the institution has suffered serious setbacks in academic activities due to incessant strike and protest actions bedevilling the school over the years.

Trezzy Helm gathered from speculations making rounds, that the institution may officially release it's memo on Wednesday 16th August, indicating that it has joined the nationwide ASUU strike.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ndu-students-stage-protestlock-down.html?m=1
people are protesting, the VC is in Abuja enjoying himself. Useless man... I don't know between him and snail who moves faster
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
When the minister of educations children school abroad what do u expect.
Minister of health goes abroad for treatment,
Minister of power has generator in his house etc how can the country be better
Until there is a law saying all ministers and politicians holding office should use public schools and hospitals etc then and only then can Nigeria wake uo
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
from frying pan to fire
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
UNIPORT IS NEXT!
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by Preye1599(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lemme here you say ALUTA TA TA TA... VICTORIA ASERTA OH... NDU GREAT STUDENTS!! GREAT!!!
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by nkakp(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jodha:
I was there ...for the protest...

I will report you to the authority .... I saw you tho
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by timzyrhymes(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jodha:
Instead of the V.C to calm the protesting students... He foolishly stated that our parents are rich and the school.must force the money outta them... Nonsense talk...
he he he..which V.C are you talking about it was your DVC that addressed you guys
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by Yuji: 1:23am On Aug 15, 2017
ASUU Strike has turned to World Cup.

Comes up every four years. 2009, 2013, 2017.

Abeg your school qualify for ASUU World Cup?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:20am On Aug 15, 2017
...and the whole noise-making barely lasted for 1 page. SMH
Re: Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) by buskie13(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Jodha:
I was there ...for the protest...
I sight you Deborah at the Isiewu joint cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. / FG To Sponsor 100 First Class Graduates Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.