Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Story That Exposes Femimist Hypocry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story That Exposes Femimist Hypocry (423 Views)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story That Exposes Femimist Hypocry by tobechi20(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
"And I really want you to keep an open mind about everything. I am not a girl who would be confined to the kitchen. I have an outgoing personality and I live my life to the fullest. Also, I believe that women are everything that men can be, and more. I have a successful career and I will continue to work after marriage as well."
The guy merely nodded.
"Are you judging me?" she asked in a stern tone.
"Not at all," he replied.
"You don't want to talk about yourself?" she asked him.
The guy cleared his throat and began.
"I like staying indoors. I have always been someone who valued spending time at home. I am a great cook, and I was once planning to become a chef. I also enjoy cleaning the house. Actually, my mother used to be unwell, and I had to do the tidying up. I guess it just caught on. I would love to be home and get everything sorted before you arrive from work. A hot cup of tea would be waiting for you every single evening. I just don't want to become part of the daily corporate grind, though. I work now and earn well, but I don't want to do this forever. It's boring and tiring. After marriage, I want to sit at home. That's it. I want to sit at home and enjoy the finer things in life," he said.
The girl stared at him.
"Are you judging me?" he asked her.
"Umm..."
"I am so happy that I finally found someone who would be willing to earn for the house as I go about looking after it. Trust me, I will be the best homemaker ever," he said.
Later that evening, the girl called her parents.
"No mom. This guy is a weirdo. Talks the most impractical things. Wants me to feed him all my life. Why should I slog out? I can't marry that guy, please."
© Story by Abhijit Chakraborty ,
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) 2 Likes (Share )
Re: This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist by austinereds(m ): 9:42am
Laughs. what an irony. isn't that what they want. crazy crazy world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Story That Exposes Femimist Hypocry by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tobechi20. The TRUTH is people dont know what they want all that they do is follow what ever trend that has being created by the invisible hands. There is so much lack of SELF REALIZATION AMIDST THE HERDS. And its a reason why profane ideologies prevail and propagandist and manipulators are able to have their way controlling minds to jeopady. But then, that wasnt a bad deal she threw away. Trapped by the DOGMA, FEMINISM..........

1 Share

Re: The Story That Exposes Femimist Hypocry by tobechi20(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
more

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want Your Guy To Propose To You / . / House Of Secrets Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.