Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice (4324 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / He Is 35 And Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

My man Is this girl not mad ;Dhahahahahaha from slyone2 to Taiwo to antipob. Infact any guy that attacks her she'll relate it to me at least it shows that I'm treating her FÛCK up cuz na mad woman she be. I've invited her to come and see class and wealth Cuz she know say she ugly. Fashi her man. She's not worth anyone's time
Keep denying your identities, including the name your parents gave you 'cause you can't stand being unmasked. No wonder you can never use your picture as dp 'cause you know your ugliness and brokenness would give you off. cheesy grin

Au revoir!.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Madam worwor I greet thee able president of ugly ladies on nairaland association grin
Look yourself in the mirror. cheesy grin

You're the kind of guy girls look at, hiss and walk away. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
The boy na psychopath. grin
As he thinks keeping quiet is a sign of weakness I go disgrace am. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
The boy na psychopath. grin
As he thinks keeping quiet is a sign of weakness I go disgrace am. cheesy
Eh nor let dem hear that tin ooooshocked No con dey do like that oooo Wait e get weitin u talk wey confuse me?? U said he likes what under the skirt,Iyam not understanding ooo Is there anything other than space
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Look yourself in the mirror. cheesy grin

You're the kind of guy girls look at, hiss and walk away. cheesy

Lol at least I can see myself your reflection has quit. It's tired and scared. I'm done here. I guess you'll call me back when antipob returns but I won't answer you grin haha

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

My man Is this girl not mad ;Dhahahahahaha from slyone2 to Taiwo to antipob. Infact any guy that attacks her she'll relate it to me at least it shows that I'm treating her FÛCK up cuz na mad woman she be. I've invited her to come and see class and wealth Cuz she know say she ugly. Fashi her man. She's not worth anyone's time

Na wa for u ooo,she a good babe ooo,
Nor con use anger take hate her ooogrin
Na sweet orange she be ooo
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Ranchhoddas: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
The guy no get 1kobo. All na mouth. What social media could do for some broke niggas claiming what they're not. cheesy
Ouch.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Eh nor let dem hear that tin ooooshocked
No con dey do like that oooo
Wait e get weitin u talk wey confuse me??
U said he likes what under the skirt,Iyam not understanding ooo
Is there anything other than space
He's one of the few on this forum that once you fail to give him what he wants, he'd start crying all over your mentions like a raving lunatic. All for failed attempt at getting a fùck. cheesy

You dig?.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,she a good babe ooo,
Nor con use anger take hate her ooogrin
Na sweet orange she be ooo

G.. . That's her business o. if she wants to see class and not this thing she's doing on nairaland I'll give her the charity she needs. And when you see her I'll be there to wake you up when you faint. One man's meat is another man's century year old dustbin.anyways I'm kinda done here #out

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ouch.

If he sends that money, make I die. Na so e dey scream "Flight ticket" all over my mention just to feel among. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
He's one of the few on this forum that once you fail to give him what he wants, he'd start crying all over your mentions like a raving lunatic. All for failed attempt at getting a fùck. cheesy

You dig?.

Eh eh grin
Oooo weitin be ''You dig?again
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh grin
Oooo weitin be ''You dig?again
You understand na. grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

G.. . That's her business o. if she wants to see class and not this thing she's doing on nairaland I'll give her the charity she needs. And when you see her I'll be there to wake you up when you faint. One man's meat is another man's century year old dustbin.anyways I'm kinda done here #out
Ok oogrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by thesuave10(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Ok oogrin

Sure. Put on a nose mask too wink grin

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
You understand na. grin
if person nor understand na to ask question till he/she understand naugrin Abi nor be so lefulefu..
U explain something to person na eh.. I nor understand what u mean by you dig?grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Sure. Put on a nose mask too wink grin
grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

How u take know say him brokegrin
Are you his wife or accountant
dis got me grin grin grin
Benita27 u be im account ni?

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Keep denying your identities, including the name your parents gave you 'cause you can't stand being unmasked. No wonder you can never use your picture as dp 'cause you know your ugliness and brokenness would give you off. cheesy grin

Au revoir!.
na wao do u kn0w him?
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

dis got me grin grin grin
Benita.27 u be im account ni?
As long as Taiwo. Sobriquets; Thesloyne2, Thesuave10, Li2finger, AntiIPOB, is concerned...I know his modus Operandi. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

na wao do u kn0w him?
Benita27:
As long as Taiwo. Sobriquets; Thesloyne2, Thesuave10, Li2finger, AntiIPOB, is concerned...I know his modus Operandi. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

if person nor understand na to ask question till he/she understand naugrin
Abi nor be so lefulefu..

U explain something to person na eh..
I nor understand what u mean by you dig?grin
What I meant was "Do you understand?". Or "You understand?". grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
If e even get job make I know Waitin cause am. Very ugly, dirty, looking thing forming what he isn't. grin

I know him in person. Thesuave10 is his alternate account while his real name is Taiwo. grin He likes anything in skirts so NL is a platform for him to hide behind his keypad while forming what he isn't.
Detective shylock cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=59503977][/quote]
hm theslone?
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Detective shylock cheesy
Same person, different accounts.

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hm theslone?

Yes. Tested and verified. grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
What I meant was "Do you understand?". Or "You understand?". grin

I nor understand what you mean by ''you dig''grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
dis got me grin grin grin Benita27 u be im account ni?
gringringrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Same person, different accounts.

shocked
Wait I wan talk something ooo;
Lefulefu abeg wait ooo why e be say na only benita matter attract you come my mention?grin
Beni beni iz like u get ukwugrin
Coz na only gurlz with such lefulefu dey like ooogrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

shocked
Wait I wan talk something ooo;
Lefulefu abeg wait ooo why e be say na only benita matter attract you come my mention?grin
Beni beni iz like u get ukwugrin
Coz na only gurlz with such lefulefu dey like ooogrin
He's someone I hold in esteem on this forum, and a friend offline too.

Lefu is my Uncle. tongue

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:

Yes. Tested and verified. grin
but they said slone deactivated and left nl long time ago.u got to be sure person u accusing its him oo cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

but they said slone deactivated and left nl long time ago.u got to be sure person u accusing its him oo cheesy
He could've deactivated that one 'cause of the embarrassment but he had other accounts he was running at the time and this one is one.

Dude sent me two pms on the day Thesloyne2 deactivated with this account in seconds which got me wondering what he wants exactly. Before then he sent other two I dismised, then when he noticed I wasn't giving in on this his account he started trolling indirectly 'till it became direct trolling. grin

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
He's someone I hold in esteem on this forum, and a friend offline too.

Lefu is my Uncle. tongue

Uncle lefulefu come ooooo ayam not understanding this uncle-ship oooogrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married People Should Get Off Face Book To Preserve Their Marriages. / Femi Lekuti AKA Danku Is Dead / How Does It Feel......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.