Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice (4456 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / He Is 35 And Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Ranchhoddas: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
If he sends that money, make I die. Na so e dey scream "Flight ticket" all over my mention just to feel among. cheesy
Yeepaaa...
Bros, this lady don fall your hand o. Even fall your leg join.
Abeg prove her wrong by sending that cash.

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
He could've deactivated that one 'cause of the embarrassment but he had other accounts he was running at the time and this one is one.

Dude sent me two pms on the day Thesloyne2 deactivated with this account in seconds which got me wondering what he wants exactly. Before then he sent other two I dismised, then when he noticed I wasn't giving in on this his account he started trolling indirectly 'till it became direct trolling. grin

I don see vision,so na u be kimbra
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

I don see vision,so na u be kim.bra
Some people know that. That's my alternate.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Some people know that. That's my alternate.
Eh eh,I nor know oooogrin
Anyway I dey come lemme go and cook soup first
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Soon you would know that it's not all 35 and above guys that have sense!!! �
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=59503977][/quote]Benita again?
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
See your life!, always looking for a hole to put your smelly dick. You're not married again?. grin

Attention seeking imp, you can now login your AntiIPOB account to debunk my claims.

Bye!.
Yet,i drill your hole without pay that is why you will not leave me alone abi?

How on earth will I pay when instead of enjoying your hole,I was busy trying to cross river Jordan.

There is a drug called vagiina tightening, you need it please.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
He could've deactivated that one 'cause of the embarrassment but he had other accounts he was running at the time and this one is one.

Dude sent me two pms on the day Thesloyne2 deactivated with this account in seconds which got me wondering what he wants exactly. Before then he sent other two I dismised, then when he noticed I wasn't giving in on this his account he started trolling indirectly 'till it became direct trolling. grin
ok very sorry to doubt u grin
i rest my case grin
u on point grin
see evidence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Uncle lefulefu come ooooo ayam not understanding this uncle-ship oooogrin

na where ur dirty mind dey go ogini?
she jus be normal friend cheesy

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yeepaaa...
Bros, this lady don fall your hand o. Even fall your leg join.
Abeg prove her wrong by sending that cash.
The ashi kept calling me taiwo,the taiwo she is referring to was here but yet she claimed that I am the taiwo,let her believe what she want.

For her to come here to shout "he pm me,I refused" shows how immature she is.

iam done exchanging words with a wh.re.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
AntiIPOB:
The ashi kept calling me taiwo,the taiwo she is referring to was here but yet she claimed that I am the taiwo,let her believe what she want.

AntiIPOB:
Yet,i drill your hole without pay that is why you will not leave me alone abi?

How on earth will I pay when instead of enjoying your hole,I was busy trying to cross river Jordan.

There is a drug called vagiina tightening, you need it please.
You're playing a weak mind game by switching accounts. cheesy grin

You wish you had a chance at my pussy, Taiwo.

They're still waiting for the money you bragged about. Broke ass!. cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

ok very sorry to doubt u grin
i rest my case grin
u on point grin
see evidence cheesy
Make I go watch @Gameofthrones. grin

Take care.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Ranchhoddas: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Oh...
I see.
Abeg make I send am?
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Make I go watch @Gameofthrones. grin
Take care.
ok have fun.laterswink.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

na where ur dirty mind dey go ogini?
she jus be normal friend cheesy

Uncle Lefulefu we don't understand o grin grin cheesy
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
na where ur dirty mind dey go ogini? she jus be normal friend cheesy
Mehn you nor go blam me oooo, This forum don make person dey reason bla blagrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by shaybebaby(f): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I swear to God almighty,I can feed your entire family,do you think is every body that is affected by the recession?

Guy,carry your poverty go push Barrow under scorching sun to find food,idiot.

Sometimes I wonder why some imbeciles will not mind their business.

Send your poor mum and dad acc number,if by tomorrow you don't see cash in it call me bastard,but failure to do that, you are a compound fool.
While you are at it, can I send mine as well? cry
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaybebaby:
While you are at it, can I send mine as well? cry
grin see quequegrin

1 Like

Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by shaybebaby(f): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:
grin see quequegrin
Well if excess money is worrying the geezer, I can help alleviate the problem, plenty of space in my account. grin
Not sure how much it will be though once exchange rate sets in.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well if excess money is worrying the geezer, I can help alleviate the problem, plenty of space in my account. grin

So true gringringrin
You ehgrin
Space dey alway's dey everybody accountgrin
This guy don jam todaygrin
Abeg incase the guy demand for your account Num give him sharply ooo no time to wastegrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

$1 = 363Naira currently
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by shaybebaby(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

So true gringringrin
You ehgrin
Space dey alway's dey everybody accountgrin
This guy don jam todaygrin
Abeg incase the guy demand for your account Num give him sharply ooo no time to wastegrin
Don't worry, your share would be remitted sharply back to you as MC.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by shaybebaby(f): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

$1 = 363Naira currently
What's the exchange rate to pounds? So the guy can have an idea of what amount would make sense. Ideally the more zeros (before the decimal point ooo) the better cool
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

What's the exchange rate to pounds? So the guy can have an idea of what amount would make sense. Ideally the more zeros (before the decimal point ooo) the better cool

Hahahahgringringrin
Guy nor get money eee,u nor see say he don gbagagrin
Pounds is =460,some aboki sell at 467..
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

Don't worry, your share would be remitted sharply back to you as MC.
gringringrin u eh
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by shaybebaby(f): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin
Guy nor get money eee,u nor see say he don gbagagrin
Pounds is =460,some aboki sell at 467..
Too bad sha, I was only trying to be my brother's keeper.
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Martin0(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaybebaby:
Too bad sha, I was only trying to be my brother's keeper.
Keeper in money abigringringrin Nor let that brother hear am oooogrin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
...and that was how the motive behind the thread was killed grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dextology:

Uncle Lefulefu we don't understand o grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
You're playing a weak mind game by switching accounts. cheesy grin

You wish you had a chance at my pussy, Taiwo.

They're still waiting for the money you bragged about. Broke ass!. cheesy
This wh.ore,did you go through my comments and see any acc number?

Infact,henceforth I will not dignify you with a response again.EOD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Vs Husban And In-laws / Nuclear Family / How Do I Collect My Money??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.