Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola (8536 Views)

LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola / I Apologise For My Insensitive Joke- Omega Chicks President / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by shaddoww: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
nkowaputa:
If and only if your children were students in LAUTECH. the 2 state governments are incapacitated financially yet you could send the children of your cronies to Ukraine with Osun state fund?

Have you thought of the psychological effect of the stagnancy the students are experiencing?

Are you aware of the possible outburst of crime from this energetic youths who have no place to decipate their energy?

You are insensitive and not fit for a leader when you toy with the future of your youths.
Get ur fact right, the students dat were sent abroad were sent wen there was money, and most of d students were already in their 200,300 level. I av a friend among dem who is even from Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by 0b100100111: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Defaramade:
Fùck you too undecided

You've been watching too much of American movies and not healthy for your age

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by Defaramade(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

You've been watching too much of American movies and not healthy for your age
Just sod off, this is the last time I'm replying your scraggly motherfucking ass undecided
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by 0b100100111: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Defaramade:
Just sod off, this is the last time I'm replying your scraggly ass undecided

Now you re being matured. Better than all those "fvck fvck" you were repeating.

Dem no born you for Mushin not to talk of Lekki or Ghana and you were yelling "fvck" as if you follow
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by Meel: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Omg,

make frustration no kill person, I know karma is a bitch,

Aregbese, Ajinabi , ASUU cohorts nothing last forever, you are abusing we ladokites psychologically, all for your own personal gain.
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by gbogeig: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Let's stop being sentimental. Lautech should be able to generate funds to run itself. The Vice Chancellor and Governing Council needs to be creative. A school with over 10,000 students should be able to pay its own bills. Student pay school fees and other levies. Lautech is fee paying institution . Shed some weight, improve efficiency and be sustainable. That's what I expect the academia at Lautech to be working on
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by kunlesmiles(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
He hasn't said anything new,u guys sud just resolve d crisis,and stop giving us excuses and stories.
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by YoShawtee(f): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by iloveophyta: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Did I hear you say ''Financially incapacitated''?
You re just being wicked and insensitive. With d paris Fund you and mr Constituted Authority got, you still say Incapacitated.
As a Ladokite I Leave you for God's wrath
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by omokab: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2017
pautex:
“I am using this medium to appeal to the striking lecturers of LAUTECH to please return to work in the interest of the students whose future are being jeopardized.

Nonsense. what have you done to show that what they are demanding for is being put into consideration
you ask a good question but he has said it that if they are ready to be collecting part payment of their salary the two governors are ready. Secondly, they should ready for open audit to move the school forward and use part of their IGR to run the school. Yoruba says " onile nilowo alejo di seru". Both of them have fault. Why is it difficult for the school authority to carry out open audit? Something is fishing.
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by yim(f): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Why can't the school allow the states audit their account?
The school too has stolen. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
He raised valid points: if uniosun can fund itself why not Lautech. I pity the students more.
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by Francolad(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
It's not an issue you have to desperately comment on when you lack insight.

you're an arsehole and so dumb

Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by kolaaderin: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
I think they should just hand the school over to the Federal Government. Instead of creating a new federal school from scratch, let them use the money to pay off the two states lautech has the infrastructure already.
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by NERO2015(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
If both state can not finance this school,federal government should please take over this school just for the future of the student.
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by possibility99: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
nkowaputa:
If and only if your children were students in LAUTECH. the 2 state governments are incapacitated financially yet you could send the children of your cronies to Ukraine with Osun state fund?

Have you thought of the psychological effect of the stagnancy the students are experiencing?

Are you aware of the possible outburst of crime from this energetic youths who have no place to decipate their energy?

You are insensitive and not fit for a leader when you toy with the future of your youths.
Guy calm down..... .. If Osun Should send its student abroad with its state fund is there anything bad in it..........Lautech is not own by Osun alone....... When blaming him as a leader also blame Ajimobi
Re: LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola by awuf2008: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am disappointed that a sane Governor could come out to say that his inability to perform was due to financial incapacitated. And the same Governor can expend scarce state resources on frivolous overseas party and other non beneficial projects. There is a God ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Manage Stress On Campus / Northern Singers Eulogize Maduka University Enugu Founder In A New Video / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.